xbox live pain

Discus and support xbox live pain in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I bought my son an xbox 360 and am having all sorts of pain with xbox live. Firstly, and no need to comment back on this, the xbox menus are so non... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by pdjhh, Feb 6, 2015.

1. pdjhh
    pdjhh Guest

xbox live pain

I bought my son an xbox 360 and am having all sorts of pain with xbox live. Firstly, and no need to comment back on this, the xbox menus are so non intuitive and unhelpful that was a real shame. Poor or no error messages when something goes wrong and sending
    you back to the start to enter all your details in again using the controller - very poor.

Anyway, once I eventually got on then I setup child restrictions for my son with the intention of himn jsut being able to play minecraft with his known friends and not see adult game previews or buy things. He seems pretty locked down but for him now to,
    for example, "buy" a free minecraft skin he gets a message saying he's not permitted and to change his settings. Rather than go through the agony of changing things on the controller I tried to get this sorted out on the computer by logging into the live.xbonx.com
    websote and doing it there. Wow that site is slow as all *&^%. Don't remember a slower one. So, logged in as me I can't see his account to adjust; logged in as him it says he can't do it. Ahhh! what a load *&^%

How can I easily give him access to "buy" something free and lock him down again anyone please?

Now, let's click Post and see how long it takes....

:)

pdjhh, Feb 6, 2015
  2. IntenseJames
    IntenseJames Guest
    Movies to EXPENSIVE!

I'm renting Pain and Gain on Xbox Live tonight.

IntenseJames, Feb 6, 2015
  3. Cannot sign in to xbox live via dashboard..

App Password

Pain to create and input one for each device or application but that solved my XBOX Live login problem.

TrueBeliever38, Feb 6, 2015
  4. TheStMichel
    TheStMichel Guest

xbox live pain

Hi there pdj!

Sorry to hear about your issues you're having with parental settings.

If you'd like a more thorough support on how to change certain settings to your liking. I'd suggest using the Parental Controls for Xbox 360
    on the Xbox page.

Update me on your status when you're done! xbox live pain :)

TheStMichel, Feb 13, 2015
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

xbox live pain