xbox live on pc error code (0x404) and (0x406) I called and three people couldn't help me

Discus and support xbox live on pc error code (0x404) and (0x406) I called and three people couldn't help me in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; So I can sign into Microsoft online, and access my Xbox live account, but when I launcher sea of thieves it says to log into my Xbox live app so I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by baileygraves, Sep 19, 2018.

1. baileygraves
    baileygraves Guest

xbox live on pc error code (0x404) and (0x406) I called and three people couldn't help me

So I can sign into Microsoft online, and access my Xbox live account, but when I launcher sea of thieves it says to log into my Xbox live app so I downloaded that and it says I cant and gives one of those to error codes, I called and talked to three different
    people and we tried a lot of different things and eventually the third guy said to make a post here and hope one of the engineers knows, he said it had to be something wrong with the app because we went over and checked that everything else should be working.

any help would be appreciated,

thank you

:)

baileygraves, Sep 19, 2018
  2. we can't sign you right now errcode 0x406

xbox live on pc error code (0x404) and (0x406) I called and three people couldn't help me [​IMG]

help!0x404 or 0x406

TwiggyPompano48, Sep 19, 2018
  3. Can't sign in on Xbox App nor the Xbox 360 Smartglass due to error!!!

Trying to sign in Xbox App on windows 10 PC but this happens The minute I click it says I can't sign in on right now error codes: oxcood11cd (oxc101000c) And error code (0x404) for Xbox 360 Smartglass. Tried searching to errors code answers under Xbox Error
    status codes,but no luck any help is appreciated.

Dre The Nerd_26, Sep 19, 2018
  4. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

M3tal Daz3, Sep 19, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: