Xbox Live on PC Beta - some games consistently won't download

Discus and support Xbox Live on PC Beta - some games consistently won't download in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Some games never pass the "Preparing" stage of the installation - they always go into Error mode with this error: Turn on Windows Update Windows Update... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/nihohit, Jun 21, 2019.

1. /u/nihohit
    /u/nihohit Guest

Some games never pass the "Preparing" stage of the installation - they always go into Error mode with this error:
    Turn on Windows Update
    Windows Update is disabled. You can repair Windows Update by running the Windows Update troubleshooter in Settings.
    Error code: 0x80070422

As far as I can see in services.msc, Windows Update is running, and the troubleshooter found nothing.
    Anyone has any idea what causes this?

Among the consistently failing games: The Messenger, Void Bastards, Prey, Wolfenstion 2.

submitted by /u/nihohit
    [link] [comments]

/u/nihohit, Jun 21, 2019
  2. XBF Diego M Win User

Xbox Beta App Error Code 0x8004E10E

Hi Deigge,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. I'd be happy to help.

Which beta app are you having issue downloading? The Xbox Console Companion App (Beta) or the Xbox Game Pass for PC app (Beta)? You'll need to have he beta companion app downloaded first before you can download the PC game pass app (beta) and you will also
    need to have Windows update version 1903.

Restart your PC and then make sure you have the requirements to download the PC game pass app.
  3. THANOS OPRESSOR Win User

Game Pass Ultimate not working on PC

Uninstall and install beta on your pc, is having some problems, I for example some games can not download.
  4. Duo Vandal Win User

The end?

The "End" wasn't around during 1.6.6. in the Beta. The Xbox version of the game starts out in 1.6.6. and will slowly get the updates that the PC version has gotten. The Enderdragon and such won't be added for some time.
  5. Smwutches Win User

destiny 2 beta code

i am having the same issue, I pre-ordered last week through Xbox Live and i have not received the beta codes or a message from xbox live with the beta codes. When I try to download the game it reads not available at this time.
    You won't receive a code. You'll automatically have access to the beta when it's released
  6. HellPoc Win User

I can't install a game

The game is not installed on my PC, Xbox (beta) bugged and won't let me install again
Thema:

1. Xbox Live on PC Beta - some games consistently won't download - Similar Threads - Live Beta games

2. THRONE AND LIBERTY Closed Beta Now LIVE! - Xbox Wire

in XboX Insiders
    THRONE AND LIBERTY Closed Beta Now LIVE! - Xbox Wire: [IMG] submitted by /u/wynnXIP [link] [comments]
  3. Evil dead beta not working? Xbox live issues?

in XboX Insiders
    Evil dead beta not working? Xbox live issues?: It's supposed to start at 10:00 a.m. Pacific Time 1:00 p.m. Eastern. But when I go to lunch the game it says I need to be signed into Xbox live. submitted by /u/livenetwork [link] [comments]
  4. Evil Dead beta is now live on the East Coast.

in XboX Insiders
    Evil Dead beta is now live on the East Coast.: No one else is saying anything about this so I thought a post would do this justice at least. 8.84 GB download. My internet is crap so it’ll be about 2-3 hours until I get to play. Anyone enjoying...
  5. Console Live Streaming Feature Expanding to Beta Insiders Today!

in XboX Insiders
    Console Live Streaming Feature Expanding to Beta Insiders Today!: Hey All, We've updated the blog post below with all the details: https://news.xbox.com/2021/11/11/xbox-insider-release-notes-beta-2111-211109-2200/ Note: You may need to restart your console in...
  6. Xbox Live Beta Testers

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live Beta Testers: It would be pretty awesome is Microsoft did something cool for the Xbox Live original beta testers. Being that this marks 20 years, we should get some kind of badge or something added to our...
  7. 4K UI Update for Beta Insiders Live

in XboX Insiders
    4K UI Update for Beta Insiders Live: The 4K dashboard is up and running for me on beta. Its beautiful. The Series X is on a roll for the next few months. submitted by /u/peetcherry [link] [comments]
  8. Can not sign into Xbox Live on PC (Xbox App Beta, Xbox Game Bar)

in XBoX on Windows
    Can not sign into Xbox Live on PC (Xbox App Beta, Xbox Game Bar): I am at my wits end with an issue involving the Xbox Gamepass PC App. For some reason, I am unable to log into my Xbox Live account after the app recently updated. When I click on the sign in...
  9. Xbox Live transferred to Game Pass Ultimate during beta was due to expire in 2020, now 2019.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Live transferred to Game Pass Ultimate during beta was due to expire in 2020, now 2019.: I had Xbox Live paid up until December 2020 when I signed up for the $1 Game Pass Ultimate preview. As we all know, this replaces the entire subscription and should still expire on the same date...
  10. (PC) Game Pass Xbox (Beta) app, We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live Authentication target...

in XBoX on Windows
    (PC) Game Pass Xbox (Beta) app, We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live Authentication target...: Since the announcement of E3 i have been trying to sign into the new Xbox (beta) app on my windows desktop. and no matter what i do i get: We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live Authentication...