Xbox Live not working

Discus and support Xbox Live not working in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I renewed my gold xbox live a month and a half ago, I purchased the 12 month gold code form Amazon, and it worked fine for the first month, after that... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by WilliamBlack1, Aug 27, 2018.

1. Xbox Live not working

I renewed my gold xbox live a month and a half ago, I purchased the 12 month gold code form Amazon, and it worked fine for the first month, after that every time I tried to play online or against a friend, my xbox would try and make me purchase xbox live.
    I check my subscription and its says that my gold is still valid for another 11 months, with it expiring in July 2019. I've tested my network and thats all fine.

Any help would be really appreciated as I'm unsure how to fix this problem and I've obviously paid for this feature and xbox isn't delivering it

:)

WilliamBlack1, Aug 27, 2018
  2. MBRORYT
    MBRORYT Guest
    My Minecraft world is not working plus Xbox live is not working

My Minecraft world is not working plus Xbox live is not working

MBRORYT, Aug 27, 2018
  3. Cant connect

My xbox live for 360 Has not been working since last night, I can connect to the internet but not Xbox Live and it says xbox live is working but it wont let me connect to Xbox live

AnnoyedTick7124, Aug 27, 2018
  4. denis97g
    denis97g Guest

Xbox Live not working

have you tried redownloading your profile?

denis97g, Aug 27, 2018
  5. I think so, thanks for your help

hero

WilliamBlack1, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Xbox Live not working