Xbox Live Not Letting Me Connect?

Discus and support Xbox Live Not Letting Me Connect? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; For the past few days, I've been having issues with my Xbox 360. When I start it up, everything works fine. Xbox Live pulls up, my Network tests fine,... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by KristoferBagwell, Sep 18, 2018.

1. Xbox Live Not Letting Me Connect?

For the past few days, I've been having issues with my Xbox 360. When I start it up, everything works fine. Xbox Live pulls up, my Network tests fine, and I can use any of the apps that I have, like YouTube with no hassle. But when I try to play something
    on Xbox live, it boots me before I can even match up with someone. And whenever I try to make purchases, it won't allow me and gives me the status code "80153003".

When I test my Network connection, it doesn't have any issues. I've tried in matching my Wi-Fi and starting again. I've cleared out my caches on my hard drive. I have no idea what else to do.

:)

KristoferBagwell, Sep 18, 2018
  2. Xbox Live not letting me in

Are you using a wired or wireless connection?

Demented Dame, Sep 18, 2018
  3. SpyShadow
    SpyShadow Guest
    Xbox live not letting me in

This has become a common problem for some folks, including myself. This last xbox patch sometimes drops the internet connection despite it being live still. Best thing you can do (Which is what I do) is do a console restart. Its under your menu settings
    under your system tab. Good Luck!

SpyShadow, Sep 18, 2018
  4. Xbox Live Not Letting Me Connect?

InCaudaVenenum, Sep 18, 2018
  5. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest
    M3tal Daz3, Sep 18, 2018
  6. XBF Javier R
    XBF Javier R Guest
    Hello KristoferBagwell!

One suggestion for the issue being experienced is to reset the network to factory defaults.

This is done by doing the following:

1. Access Settings
    2. Select System Settings
    3. Select Network Settings
    4. Select your own network
    5. Select Configure Network
    6. Scroll right, and find Additional Settings
    7. Scroll to the bottom and select Restore to Factory Defaults
    Also try following this Xbox 360: I get an error message when I test my Xbox Live connection article.

Let us know if this works!

XBF Javier R, Sep 19, 2018
  7. XBF Jeremy Z
    XBF Jeremy Z Guest
    XBF Jeremy Z, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Xbox Live Not Letting Me Connect?