Xbox Live not allow me to log in, says "We cant sign you in. Try again in a few minutes"

Discus and support Xbox Live not allow me to log in, says "We cant sign you in. Try again in a few minutes" in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Is Xbox Live down or how do I fix this? 5278e705-8f79-471a-94f2-7e0fd1674327 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by CrossFire4547, Dec 3, 2023.

1. Xbox Live not allow me to log in, says "We cant sign you in. Try again in a few minutes"

Is Xbox Live down or how do I fix this?

:)

CrossFire4547, Dec 3, 2023
  2. Kye Tubbs Win User

Xbox Live not allow me to log in, says "We cant sign you in. Try again in a few minutes"

Im having the same exact problem so atleast i know im not the only one
  3. RyanArndt Win User

Cant log into xbox account

Plz help cant log into my account on my Xbox it says we couldn't sign you in try again in a few minutes, or check or account by signing into account.live.com. sign in: 0x800488FC
  4. Stoned Muscle Win User

Can’t download Xbox profile on new Xbox

When i try signing in i get a massage saying “we cant sign you in. Trt again in a few minutes or check service status in xbox assist (0x87DD0006)
  5. daddyClay1 Win User

Xbox One WiFi

When i try and sign into my xbox one, it says “we cant sign you in, try again in a few minutes or check service statues in xbox assist( 0x87DD0017)”

what do i do
  6. randombuttons81 Win User

Service isn't working!?!?!?

[Mod Removed Picture – Personal Information]

I cant log into my account for some reason

"Try Again in awhile.

We can't sign you in. Try again in a few minutes or check service status in Xbox Assist (0x87DD000"
Thema:

1. Xbox Live not allow me to log in, says "We cant sign you in. Try again in a few minutes" - Similar Threads - Live allow log

2. What do I do when my bo2 says’’The current profile is not allowed to play Xbox live’’ I...

in XBoX on Windows
    What do I do when my bo2 says’’The current profile is not allowed to play Xbox live’’ I...: I’ve been trying for hours now I have online, and I can’t play bo2 zombies Or multiplayer. It’s says the same thing for modern warfare 2 can anyone help. I did the down load profile things deleted...
  3. Xbox can download but won’t allow access to Xbox live services

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox can download but won’t allow access to Xbox live services: I have been dealing with issue the last 2 days but mainly I can download games an apps no problem but I’m met with “ connect to Xbox live “ and cannot perform a network test at all . Please help...
  4. I have xbox live and gold but it still won't allow me to play with friends. Y is this

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have xbox live and gold but it still won't allow me to play with friends. Y is this: I have xbox live and gold but still can't access gta 5 online nor cod y is this 1ad954fd-c0ed-4a0e-86e0-2de687f621c2
  5. The current profiled is not allowed to play on Xbox live

in XBoX Accessibility
    The current profiled is not allowed to play on Xbox live: When trying to go live, I'm getting an error "the current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox live" habent received an email saying I'm banned for anything. Check my subscription it shows...
  6. Gears 5 live multiplayer. Loads Map but never allows me to enter the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears 5 live multiplayer. Loads Map but never allows me to enter the game: I just spent the last 2 days installing and uninstalling then re installing xbox live for pc. I have played Gears 5 without issues recently. Suddenly it takes forever to log into xbox live, then...
  7. The current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox LIVE bo1, bo2, mw3 pretty much all older...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The current profile is not allowed to play on Xbox LIVE bo1, bo2, mw3 pretty much all older...: I have an Xbox series X and a first generation Xbox one. On the first gen Xbox one the older call of duty’s black ops one, modern warfare 3 and black ops two all give me “the current profile is...
  8. I have the error code 80151912 showing up, and not allowing me to connect to Xbox LIVE. I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have the error code 80151912 showing up, and not allowing me to connect to Xbox LIVE. I...: When using my Xbox 360, It suddenly refuses to connect to the internet at all. The code 80151912 consistently pops up. What does it mean? Has Live been shut down? Will it ever connect again, or...
  9. (solved) Xbox series s not allowing me to connect to xbox live or start any game.

in XBoX on Consoles
    (solved) Xbox series s not allowing me to connect to xbox live or start any game.: So today i was about to play something on my Xbox series s and when i selected a game it reset my Xbox and now says i have a wired connection when i don't and now whenever i try to start any game...
  10. Why am Is my Black ops 3 telling me I was not allowed to play Xbox live that my account was...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why am Is my Black ops 3 telling me I was not allowed to play Xbox live that my account was...: Last night me and my fiance were playing perfectly fine him on his account me on mine today we got the game on and it tells me error this account cannot play on Xbox live how come I don't have a...