Xbox live new account

Discus and support Xbox live new account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; This is my first hardware buying experience from Microsoft. I've just bought a Xbox 360 for my kid. I have been trying to create a microsoft xbox live... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by HopedGiraffe054, Feb 3, 2014.

1. Xbox live new account

This is my first hardware buying experience from Microsoft. I've just bought a Xbox 360 for my kid.

I have been trying to create a microsoft xbox live account and it keeps failing with my outlook or hotmail account being locked out. It doesn't even consistently send text messages to my cell phone. It's one of the most messed up registration and login system
    I've ever seen. I have tried using existing accounts and creating new accounts with Microsoft and all have same issues.

Any help is appreciated around How to get out of this groundhog day!

Thanks,

Frustrated XBox 360 user.

:)

HopedGiraffe054, Feb 3, 2014
  2. delete achievments?

Create a new Xbox Live account.

ImDarkwingDuck, Feb 3, 2014
  3. xboxfelix
    xboxfelix Guest
    How to Change your Xbox LIVE account information

Overview

It is possible to change information associated with your Xbox LIVE account like your name, address, phone number or email address.

Note: You cannot change the country that is associated with your Xbox LIVE account. If you have moved to another country and you would like to access Xbox LIVE from there, you have to create a new Xbox LIVE account in your new location.

How to Change your name, address, phone number or email on Xbox.com

1) Go to My Account and Sign In with your Microsoft Account. (This is the email and password that is associated with your Xbox LIVE account).

2) Make the changes you want to your billings account information and then click Save.

How to Change your name, address, phone number or email on your console.

1) Sign in using your Xbox LIVE gamertag.

2) Proceed to Settings, and then select Account.

3) Select Your Information, and then go to Billing Information.

4) Sign In with your Microsoft account password.

5) Change your billing account information and then click Done.

In case you want to change the billing name on your Xbox LIVE account, go to Xbox.com

xboxfelix, Feb 3, 2014
  4. Xbox live new account

Hi there and welcome to Xbox and the forums!

-

It's kind of hard to get what's fully going on here as it could be a few things, is it giving you any kind of error message or code? Please post that information.

-

Going off what you have posted it sounds like you're having issues with security proofs and sending a code from the console to verify the proof? If that's the case please follow this link and click 'Manage your security info' and sign-in with the account
    to update and verify your security information:
    support.xbox.com/.../add-security-proof

-

Now you could still get an error and if that's the case, delete the profile from the console (profile only), clear the system cache, restart the console and re-download your profile.

-

Delete and re-download profile:
    support.xbox.com/.../profile-move-delete

-

Clear cache:
    support.xbox.com/.../clear-system-cache

-

Just thought I'd mention as well, if you've created any of the accounts on the PC make sure to use the 'download profile' option when first signing-in to the console.

DigitalAssassin, Feb 3, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Xbox live new account