Xbox live needs to fix their solutions to not push the problem back on the consumer.

Discus and support Xbox live needs to fix their solutions to not push the problem back on the consumer. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So not happy with Xbox Live right now. During your big game sale on the 21st of Feb I bought the Master Chief Collection for $34.99 plus tax. Well I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TheCoutures-2D492691-5BF8-4D94-A1DD-EA78EF0A5DC9, Mar 7, 2015.

1. Xbox live needs to fix their solutions to not push the problem back on the consumer.

So not happy with Xbox Live right now. During your big game sale on the 21st of Feb I bought the Master Chief Collection for $34.99 plus tax. Well I use PayPal because I don't want my credit card everywhere and the money did draft out of my bank
    account. Unless I'm making a purchase I rarely ever check my PayPal account so I didn't realize that a few days later there was a refund from Microsoft.

So I finally had some time last night to play it and it prompts me to buy for $59.99. I go into my PayPal account and notice the transaction was refunded and the money is waiting in there.

I put a call into Xbox Live as well as chat with their online chat reps and your solution is for me to purchase the game at full price and then me wait for you to refund the difference back to me? This was your mistake why should I have to go through
    this trouble? I purchased the game and the funds were drafted from my account for it but because your system messed up it refunded the game back to me and now I have to be inconvenienced? This is an area that needs to be fixed.

:)

TheCoutures-2D492691-5BF8-4D94-A1DD-EA78EF0A5DC9, Mar 7, 2015
  2. taidara
    taidara Guest
    alcohol adverts on xbox dashboard?

Kids or adults, does it really matter? Does this system feel the need to push out alcohol adverts, so their customers would feel the need to consume even more alcohol?

I had a bit of skepticism back in my mind when Microsoft decided to push their direction into hardware, but alcohol? Xbox live needs to fix their solutions to not push the problem back on the consumer. ;)

taidara, Mar 7, 2015
  3. iiBootlegz
    iiBootlegz Guest
    Xbox one wireless controller; RB stuck,, from The Netherlands

Heey,

Does someone know when the support on accesories will be (back) in the Netherlands? I've got my xbox one from the beginning and in the beginning the RB was just a little hard to push. But recently i've noticed that the RB is now kinda stuck/heavier to push..
    Sometimes I need to push the RB button quit a few times...

I've already contacted the xbox live chat but they told me that I only could fix this problem by knowing people who live in the countries that xbox one supports.. I think thats really... yeah, it's quit silly that the only problem solving this problem a.t.m.
    is by knowing someone from those countries...

I hope to hear some (other?) solutions or I need just to wait a looooongg time before I can experience 100% game pleasure!

iiBootlegz, Mar 7, 2015
  4. taidara Win User

alcohol adverts on xbox dashboard?

Kids or adults, does it really matter? Does this system feel the need to push out alcohol adverts, so their customers would feel the need to consume even more alcohol?

I had a bit of skepticism back in my mind when Microsoft decided to push their direction into hardware, but alcohol? ;)
  5. Paulgarcia_24 Win User

Xbox Konto E-Mail ändern ohne Outlook zu ändern

It is still saying account.live.com to fix the problem and when I push it in to try to fix the problem it's coming back and it's still saying it on the Xbox when I try to sign in
  6. FrostyRx36 Win User

Xbox One and Forza 5

I tried this as well and it didn't work. Turn 10 or xbox needs to fix the problem with an new push update

thanks
  7. Natetendo83 Win User

Everyone Should Read

Don't count on that. DRM will be heavily resisted by console gamers. The lack of significant DRM is what makes consoles so attractive to the average person. The moment the average gamer takes a game to a friend's house and finds that there is a piece of
    DRM stopping him from playing it on his friend's Xbox and the market will implode.

DRM has never stopped pirating, but it has annoyed the heck out of honest consumers. It is inevitability that at some point consumers will push back, and push back hard.
  8. brandiesel1 Win User

Xbox Digital Return Policy Discussion

100% agreed. If they want to really push digital, then they need to have a consumer-friendly return policy because at the moment it's anything but.
Thema:

Xbox live needs to fix their solutions to not push the problem back on the consumer.

1. Xbox live needs to fix their solutions to not push the problem back on the consumer. - Similar Threads - live needs fix

2. I need help connecting to xbox live on my Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help connecting to xbox live on my Xbox 360: I have an xbox 360 and I've been trying to bring up the ol thing back up but every time I try to let it connect to xbox live or sign in to any of my accounts it says can't sign in or to restart my...
  3. Do I need Xbox live to play toy story 3?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do I need Xbox live to play toy story 3?: I have a physical Xbox 360 toy story 3 game and when I go to play it on my Xbox one it says that I need to sign in to Xbox live or else the game won't save any of the progress I make. P.G I...
  4. Fable 2 and 3 in gamepass on XBOX X need me to sign in with an ancient live account i don't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable 2 and 3 in gamepass on XBOX X need me to sign in with an ancient live account i don't...: Fable 2 and 3 included in gamepass ultimate on XBOX X needs me to sign in with some other ancient live account i don't have? I can't see any way to make one and if I choose 'no account' the game...
  5. What xbox 360 game doesn't need xbox live subscription for online multiplayer gaming in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What xbox 360 game doesn't need xbox live subscription for online multiplayer gaming in...: What xbox 360 game doesn't need xbox live for online multiplayer gaming in 2023 december? Thanks for the help! :) e0847f0f-9c6d-45f3-a210-034bd52aa141
  6. I need assistance with signing in to Xbox live on a pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need assistance with signing in to Xbox live on a pc: so I'm currently trying to play car mechanic simulator and in the main menu when I click enter to load into the game an error pops up saying we couldn't sign you into Xbox live, does anyone else...
  7. Do I need Xbox live to play locally with and iOS device and Xbox series s?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do I need Xbox live to play locally with and iOS device and Xbox series s?: Most of my family has an iOS device to play Minecraft. I am wanting to play Minecraft on my Xbox Series S, and join my family’s iOS Minecraft world. It’s all done on the same Wi-Fi (in the same...
  8. need to fix my xbox live rewards

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    need to fix my xbox live rewards: im have issuse xbox live rewards my acaount needs fixed not getting my points f87e8820-46b5-422f-a291-19729ae8f760
  9. Xbox live reputation system is garbage you people need to fix this bs getting put in avoid me

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live reputation system is garbage you people need to fix this bs getting put in avoid me: F ur rep system and ur non employees that don't make it rite xbox live is going to sh** more and more day by day b4e8bdff-d6a7-406e-aefe-8584772a86a0
  10. How to fix can't connect rocks Xbox live because of IPv4 connection and need IPv6

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix can't connect rocks Xbox live because of IPv4 connection and need IPv6: says I need to connect to a IPv6 network and I'm connected to a IPv4 and it isn't connecting to Xbox live f950cfe0-f08a-40e9-a74d-ec798cd472ee