Xbox Live multiplayer not working

Discus and support Xbox Live multiplayer not working in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, I'm living in Germany and bought a 12 Months Xbox Live Gold code . The activation was successful (checked in my subscriptions) but still I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by TheTraveler26, Sep 18, 2018.

1. Xbox Live multiplayer not working

Hello,

I'm living in Germany and bought a 12 Months Xbox Live Gold code . The activation was successful (checked in my subscriptions) but still I cannot use the multiplayer as I always get redirected on the menu ''please buy an xbox live access''. I have also activated
    the NAT on my xbox one and my router but nothing...

I bought my xbox One last year and never tried the Multuplayer (live) till here.

please help! Thank you

:)

TheTraveler26, Sep 18, 2018
  2. taras88888
    taras88888 Guest
    Problem with Xbox LIVE!!!!!

I subscribed to Live Gold.My status is gold, but in game it says Xbox Live Gold account is required for playing multiplayer...It is not working!!

taras88888, Sep 18, 2018
  3. Cahootae
    Cahootae Guest
    Xbox live not working

I purchased Xbox live yesterday, was working fine could play multiplayer on all my games, then this morning i tried to play multiplayer and it just isn't working asking me to buy xbox live again? how do i reset it so that it recognises i've paid?

thanks

Cahootae, Sep 18, 2018
  4. CrazY1985
    CrazY1985 Guest

Try removing your account from your console and redownload it again..

CrazY1985, Sep 18, 2018
  5. XBF Brad A
    XBF Brad A Guest
    Hello TheTraveler26 you can try power cycling the console just hold power button on console itself until it shuts off, wait 10 seconds
    and turn it back on.

When did you redeem the code for the live subscription?

XBF Brad A, Sep 18, 2018
  6. XBF Chris J
    XBF Chris J Guest
    Hello Traveler!

Thank you for bring this issue to our attention. Please
    remove and then add your account
    back onto your xbox. This should solve your issue. Let me know the results and happy gaming!

XBF Chris J, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: