Xbox Live Message Deleted with Gear of War 4 Beta Code, How can I retrieve it?

Discus and support Xbox Live Message Deleted with Gear of War 4 Beta Code, How can I retrieve it? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I have by mistake deleted the Xbox Live Message having the Gears of War 4 Beta Code, is there any way I can retrieve the message?... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by AshCyber, Apr 22, 2016.

1. AshCyber
    AshCyber Guest

I have by mistake deleted the Xbox Live Message having the Gears of War 4 Beta Code, is there any way I can retrieve the message?

:)

AshCyber, Apr 22, 2016
  2. AshCyber
    AshCyber Guest
    I have mistakenly deleted the xbox live message containing Gear of War 4 Beta Code

I have mistakenly deleted the xbox live message containing Gear of War 4 Beta Code, is there any way I can retrieve that message?

AshCyber, Apr 22, 2016
  3. Gears 4 beta

Hi I think a deleted a message I was sent regarding my code for the gears of war 4 beta. Can you help me to retrieve it. Thank you

JENCARTER1982, Apr 22, 2016
  4. xFFx Lilmesh
    xFFx Lilmesh Guest

I was wondering the same thing

xFFx Lilmesh, Apr 22, 2016
  5. INVINCIBLE43
    INVINCIBLE43 Guest
    Same here i accidentally deleted mines too

INVINCIBLE43, Apr 22, 2016
  6. AshCyber
    AshCyber Guest
    Microsoft Asked me to post on this forum and hopefully the promotion team will reply

AshCyber, Apr 22, 2016
  7. AshCyber
    AshCyber Guest
    I mean Microsoft Support Team.

AshCyber, Apr 22, 2016
  8. bowski477
    bowski477 Guest

Hey there the Gears of War 4 Beta is now open for everyone. You can find it in the store on the console or by following this

LINK

bowski477, Nov 3, 2018
  9. ArchAngel l87l Win User

Accidentally deleted my gears beta code.

I believe I accidentally deleted my Gears of War 4 Beta Code yesterday (4/18) and was hoping someone from XBOX could help me either recover the message or send a new code?
  10. AshCyber Win User

Microsoft Asked me to post on this forum and hopefully the promotion team will reply
  11. INVINCIBLE43 Win User

Same here i accidentally deleted mines too
  12. bowski477 Win User

Hey there the Gears of War 4 Beta is now open for everyone. You can find it in the store on the console or by following this

LINK
  13. xFFx Lilmesh Win User

I was wondering the same thing
Thema:

1. Xbox Live Message Deleted with Gear of War 4 Beta Code, How can I retrieve it? - Similar Threads - Live Message Deleted

2. "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...

in XBoX on Windows
    "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...: Hello I recently encountered this issue, whenever I try to sign into xbox or minecraft launcher it will bring up xbox live login and when i sign in with any account it will say "We can't sign you...
  3. Xbox LIVE Marketplace Status Code: 800700E8

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox LIVE Marketplace Status Code: 800700E8: Hi everyone. I’m getting the above status message when I’m trying to re-download Modern Warfare 3 (2011) on the Xbox 360. I made the purchase within the last six months and have it downloaded on...
  4. (XBOX Cloud Gaming) How do I fix my computer not registering my XBox Live/Game Pass...

in XBoX on Windows
    (XBOX Cloud Gaming) How do I fix my computer not registering my XBox Live/Game Pass...: Hello, so I am having a particularly strange issue with my XBox cloud gaming service. I have already chatted with the helpdesk about this and did the troubleshoooting they suggested but it hasn't...
  5. How can I stop notifying my friends of my live stream?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How can I stop notifying my friends of my live stream?: Every time I stream Twitch on Xbox, my friends keep getting constant notifications that I am streaming. This is true for all my friends, including those who have me "Favorited" and those who do...
  6. Xbox 360 messages disappearing after signing out of Xbox Live or turning off console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 messages disappearing after signing out of Xbox Live or turning off console: My friend sent me a message on his Xbox one and the only way I can message them currently is through Xbox 360. If I cannot reply to messages in time and forget to reply to them and turn off my...
  7. Unable to log into Xbox Live games, error message: To sign into Xbox, please install this...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to log into Xbox Live games, error message: To sign into Xbox, please install this...: Hello, after recently buying a new computer I noticed that I'm unable to log into Xbox Live. Whenever I attempt, the following error appears: To sign into Xbox, please install this framework...
  8. Error message while trying to launch MSFS "We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live sorry...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error message while trying to launch MSFS "We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live sorry...: Error message while trying to launch MSFS "We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live sorry something went wrong . Try again in a while (0X80070520) Was working fine yesterday...
  9. How do I fix the error message when trying to set up a live stream?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I fix the error message when trying to set up a live stream?: When I try to set up a live stream in the capture and share part of the Xbox menu it loads for a while before displaying a message that says "Sorry, Something went wrong. Try this again In a...
  10. I can't sign into Xbox live and the app isn't providing me any error messages or reason (PC)

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't sign into Xbox live and the app isn't providing me any error messages or reason (PC): As the title says really. I keep attempting to sign in to the Xbox app but unfortunately I'm unable to. I've tried re-installing the app, and my password works fine on here. When i attempt to...