Xbox Live Membership Messed Up (Help Please)

Discus and support Xbox Live Membership Messed Up (Help Please) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey guys in the xbox one they added the feature where you can gameshare xbox live, so me and my brother gameshare xbox live. But when I want to play on... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by XxBlazingBanana, Jan 28, 2017.

1. Xbox Live Membership Messed Up (Help Please)

Hey guys in the xbox one they added the feature where you can gameshare xbox live, so me and my brother gameshare xbox live. But when I want to play on the xbox 360 it doesnt let me play it, so I can't play with my friends on the xbox 360. It says your membership
    has been suspended then tells me to go to the website and goto pay now. Please help me fix this I want to play with my friends from school on the xbox 360

:)

XxBlazingBanana, Jan 28, 2017
  2. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest
    Xbox Membership messed up.

You should also check the expiry date of your membership by clicking on the My Account link at the top right of this page. If the expiry date is over a year then perhaps you had previously added a 3 month membership and have since forgot that it was on
    there.

onyxishere, Jan 28, 2017
  3. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

You would have to contact support directly to see if there is anything they can do to fix the issue. 1-800-4my-xbox or
    support.xbox.com/contact-us

Smwutches, Jan 28, 2017
  4. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest

you have to settle the balance

FYI gameshare doesn't apply to 360

Nor does home gold

ngocphi, Jan 28, 2017
  5. ngocphi Win User

you have to settle the balance

FYI gameshare doesn't apply to 360

Nor does home gold
  6. onyxishere Win User

You should also check the expiry date of your membership by clicking on the My Account link at the top right of this page. If the expiry date is over a year then perhaps you had previously added a 3 month membership and have since forgot that it was on
    there.
  7. Smwutches Win User

You would have to contact support directly to see if there is anything they can do to fix the issue. 1-800-4my-xbox or
    support.xbox.com/contact-us
  8. node808 Win User

Xbox Music Trial - different payment option

Seems to be Xbox Music related. It messed up my Xbox Live Gold membership. I was only able to start a new free trial, and cannot start or renew my yearly subscription to Xbox Live Gold.
  9. MisterFizzle Win User

Help, Xbox Live is messing up!

Hey twofreds,

Sorry to hear you're having issues with your account.

Can you please double check on the Subscriptions section of
    My Account
    ?

It looks from your gamercard here that you still have a Silver account. If you believe there is an issue with your subscription, you'll want to get in touch with our
    Phone Support team. They'll be best equipped to look into this with you further.
Thema:

1. Xbox Live Membership Messed Up (Help Please) - Similar Threads - Live Membership Messed

2. After xbox removing xbox live 1 year membership now they boost prices of the games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    After xbox removing xbox live 1 year membership now they boost prices of the games: After xbox decide to hide xbox live 1 year membership on the platform, now they pushing games prices higher. Xbox team confirm me that the 1 year is now only available on third party sellers...
  3. Xbox Live Gold membership lost after Xbox reset

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Gold membership lost after Xbox reset: Hi, My Xbox Live Gold membership lost after Xbox reset. I have a subscription (recently renewed, expiry 2024) but unsure how to link with xbox as it is not doing it automatically after the reset....
  4. I can't connect to Xbox Live on my 360 titles despite having an active Gold membership

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't connect to Xbox Live on my 360 titles despite having an active Gold membership: I am unable to connect to Xbox Live on my 360 games despite having an active Xbox Live Gold membership. Does the membership included with game pass ultimate not carry over to 360 titles anymore? I...
  5. Purchased and Installed Mortal kombat, but not not able to open post xbox live membership...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased and Installed Mortal kombat, but not not able to open post xbox live membership...: Purchased and Installed Mortal kombat, but not not able to open post xbox live membership expired 5f89f331-a5c2-4241-a9aa-a9e6a2e53e78
  6. What if I reset my Xbox one will I lose my Xbox live membership?

in XBoX Accessibility
    What if I reset my Xbox one will I lose my Xbox live membership?: I am thinking about resetting my Xbox one so that it can run better hopefully but I don't know if it will also remove my Xbox live from my account. 47c61ec9-82e5-428f-9feb-874321a5c3c6
  7. Can i be refunded because my xbox live gold membership is not showing on my xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can i be refunded because my xbox live gold membership is not showing on my xbox: Can i be refunded because i bought a xbox live gold membership for my xbox 360 slim through microsoft and iits not showing on my xbox 87bb8dfb-53f8-41a3-8f73-b0a6b47a8d6e
  8. I renewed my xbox live gold membership yesterday and since then it will not let me get...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I renewed my xbox live gold membership yesterday and since then it will not let me get...: Since renewing my xbox live gold membership was ran out yesterday while I was in the middle of the game and disconnected me, I have not been able to sign back on to xbox live or get any online...
  9. Want to share my Xbox Live Gold membership with my son

in XBoX Accessibility
    Want to share my Xbox Live Gold membership with my son: I have an Xbox Series X. My son has an Xbox One. I want to share my Xbox Live Gold membership with him. It appears my only options for sharing the membership is to make my Xbox the "primary"...
  10. Can I redeem a Xbox Live 24 Month Gold game code before my current membership has expired?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I redeem a Xbox Live 24 Month Gold game code before my current membership has expired?: Can I redeem a Xbox Live 24 Month Gold game code before my current membership has expired? I am getting a message that it will be converted to a shorted time span, doesn't make sense...