Xbox Live Membership Limitation

Discus and support Xbox Live Membership Limitation in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm trying to play Madden connected franchise online and every time I try a Warning notification pops up, "An Xbox Live Membership limitation does not... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by yugo182, Dec 30, 2015.

1. yugo182
    yugo182 Guest

I'm trying to play Madden connected franchise online and every time I try a Warning notification pops up, "An Xbox Live Membership limitation does not allow you to access this feature." I also tried playing Black Ops and it wouldn't allow me to join multiplayer.
    I have an automatic gold membership renewal every 3 months and the last payment processed on November 24th. Please help

:)

yugo182, Dec 30, 2015
  2. Xbox One Live 12 Months ??

MS Store US says

Day One 12-Month Xbox Live Gold Membership - Microsoft Store

Day One 12-Month Xbox Live Gold Membership

For a limited time, get a Day One 12-month Xbox Live Gold membership and play Killer Instinct: Round One, with the exclusive Shadow Jago character. Includes commemorative card and case.

weaponx_uk2003, Dec 30, 2015
  3. McDowell56
    McDowell56 Guest
    xbox live membership limitation

I am unable to play head to head in madden 15 due to a "membership limitation" in which I have recently been informed may be due to my current xbox live reputation. I am trying to improve it and be able to play online again.

McDowell56, Dec 30, 2015
  4. {Parity}
    {Parity} Guest

Try logging out of Live and logging back in. Let us know how it goes. Good Luck!

{Parity}, Dec 31, 2015
  5. Paujjone
    Paujjone Guest
    Hi yugo!

If logging back in doesn't help, try the steps pointed out in this post here:

forums.xbox.com/.../2065983.aspx

I hope this helps!

If you think I've earned it feel free to like the post! Remember, if you ever have any questions you can always come and ask us at any time!

Happy New Year!

Paujjone, Oct 31, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: