Xbox Live Mebership

Discus and support Xbox Live Mebership in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello out there, I have been having a Gold live membership for a few years now for my middle son and just recently, my youngest and I got an XBOX. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by TY1ER2002, May 30, 2018.

1. TY1ER2002
    TY1ER2002 Guest

Xbox Live Mebership

Hello out there,

I have been having a Gold live membership for a few years now for my middle son and just recently, my youngest and I got an XBOX. I do not want to purchase 2 more Gold live memberships @ 59.99 ea for all of us to play live. Is there a way all three of us
    can play on different consoles at the same time with one Gold Live membership. My kids are the tech savvy when it comes to video games, so I am not sure if there is a way

Regards

Bobby

:)

TY1ER2002, May 30, 2018
  2. Relnah
    Relnah Guest
    Gamer Tag

You can only have one gamertag for each live mebership and account.

Relnah, May 30, 2018
  3. MacDeath82
    MacDeath82 Guest
    Hacked

mine says `Your xbox live membership information is not valid. please use a profile that contains a valid mebership or recover your profile from xbox live' can i recover it while on suspension so i can gain achievement offline

MacDeath82, May 30, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Xbox Live Mebership

If you're using the One, have your son with the gold subscription set the new console as their Home console. That will allow any other profiles on that console to share the gold. Your son would then be able to still use his gold on his console. My Home Xbox Setting on Xbox One | Share Your Xbox One

Smwutches, May 30, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Xbox Live Mebership