*XBOX LIVE MATCHMAKING SERVICE ALERT*

Discus and support *XBOX LIVE MATCHMAKING SERVICE ALERT* in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was just playing today and then I got kicked off xbox live and when I tried to play Black Ops 2 Xbox Live it makes me do a connection test so I did... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Lamantation, May 28, 2014.

1. Lamantation
    Lamantation Guest

I was just playing today and then I got kicked off xbox live and when I tried to play Black Ops 2 Xbox Live it makes me do a connection test so I did and it says matchmaking service alert! PLEASE HELP!!!

:)

Lamantation, May 28, 2014
  2. VibroPlex
    VibroPlex Guest
    matchmaking service alert?

It only affects the matchmaking services of Xbox LIVE, no other gameplay features.

VibroPlex, May 28, 2014
  3. SPITFIRE-SIX
    SPITFIRE-SIX Guest
    XBL as a paid service in the X1/Windows cross-play ecosystem

As Xbox Live continues to expand as a service there will be a clear distinction between the paid service vs. the "free" service. At the moment Matchmaking and other features run through Xbox live for various reasons. They have been making a shift for a while this is why you saw the announcement of everyone can play on any network etc. There are perks to being Gold members some hidden some obvious.

SPITFIRE-SIX, May 28, 2014
  4. *XBOX LIVE MATCHMAKING SERVICE ALERT*

There is currently a service alert, just wait it out.

THEOWENKILLER, May 28, 2014
  5. BongKaos
    BongKaos Guest
    Indeed, It's a know issue as YOU pointed out.

The only HELP is to be patient.

Try single player for a while and,

GOOD LUCK!!!

BongKaos, May 28, 2014
  6. roninsmiler
    roninsmiler Guest
    When it comes to Matchmaker I spoke to Xbox Chat and they talked me through a whole set of procedures to fix that specific error. That was yesterday.

Today its disconnecting but the message says Matchmaker fine check Service Alerts, the only game im playing is PES14 but its frequent *XBOX LIVE MATCHMAKING SERVICE ALERT* :(

roninsmiler, May 29, 2014
  7. I am playing Defiance and it is kicking me from the servers approx every hour at least if i go near other players and bosses. Could the matchmaking alert be the cause of this?, as my friends arent having any issues at all.

Lord Achilles x, Oct 31, 2018
  8. VibroPlex Win User

matchmaking service alert?

It only affects the matchmaking services of Xbox LIVE, no other gameplay features.
  9. XxR3DSAMURAIxX Win User

Accounts: Service Alert

When i test my Xbox Live connection its completely fine but it says "matchmaking service alert" and wont let me play in a matchmaking lobby what should i do?Please help
  10. Tgeekster Win User

matchmaking

In adittion to my previous post a Matchmaking service alert has just come up for Xbox LIVE

Matchmaking

Users may experience difficulties with the following services:

•Users will experience issues attempting to matchmake in Modern Warfare 3.

We are aware of the problem and are working to resolve the issue. We apologize for

any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your patience

Monitor this site to see when the error clears.
    http://support.xbox.com/xbox-live-status
  11. III K777LAY III Win User

Xbox Games Aren't Working online

Its a problem with Xbox live's matchmaking service, If you test your Xbox live connection it will come up with a message
  12. III K777LAY III Win User

i cant get to play call of duty keeps freezin or goin to the black screen ??

Its a problem with Xbox live's matchmaking service, If you test your Xbox live connection it will come up with a message.
Thema:

1. *XBOX LIVE MATCHMAKING SERVICE ALERT* - Similar Threads - *XBOX LIVE MATCHMAKING

2. Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X: I'm having some serious trouble atm with trying to get 360 games to work on my series X. These are all games that until today worked fine. Now it will not connect to xbox live for the cloud or my...
  3. Can't connect to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to xbox live: Getting error 8050190E can't connect to xbox live only on 360 games when I'm on internet. Not a connection issue I've tried everything imaginable. It does work on my Hotspot. Can't join friends...
  4. Xbox rewards app, says to update console location. I live in UK and system is set for UK

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox rewards app, says to update console location. I live in UK and system is set for UK: Everytime I try to use xbox rewards app, it says to update consoles location. I live in UK and system is set to UK. I've lost a 50 week streak due to this fault, been like this for 5 days now...
  5. Unable to connect to Xbox live through backwards compatibility.

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to connect to Xbox live through backwards compatibility.: As the title reads, I’m unable to connect to Xbox live through backwards compatibility through Xbox 360. The issue started yesterday and I just thought the servers were down but it turns out it...
  6. How to fix can’t connect to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix can’t connect to xbox live: Hello I cant play black ops 2 because it says can’t connect to xbox live select test connection to troubleshoot your connection but I have connection on my xbox series s please help...
  7. Xbox live on Xbox 360 isn't connecting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live on Xbox 360 isn't connecting: I tried to sign in to Xbox live and it gave me an error code 8015190E and it said your console can't connect to Xbox live and to check my Internet connection and I did but everything was fine so I...
  8. xbox live cant log in 0x89235107

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox live cant log in 0x89235107: ı cant still log in to my xbox account i tred to reset it and didnt worked and i also tried *Press the Windows Button then type Services. Right-click over the Services App from the list of...
  9. accessing xbox live from pc to other device

in XBoX on Windows
    accessing xbox live from pc to other device: i recently broke my laptop and i’m unable so access the screenshots and screen recordings i took using the xbox live feature on my pc so i was wondering if i could access them on any other device...
  10. Xbox Live/Game Pass recurring charge on old account

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Live/Game Pass recurring charge on old account: Hi I desperately need help!!! I have been charged for months and months on my account for xbox live/game pass but I have never used it! How can I possible get this refunded?...