Xbox live matchmaking service alert

Discus and support Xbox live matchmaking service alert in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I keep getting dropped from live games and chats. I've reset my router and even connected directly to my modem with no luck. Is this issue on the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RISING BEAST, May 28, 2014.

1. RISING BEAST
    RISING BEAST Guest

I keep getting dropped from live games and chats. I've reset my router and even connected directly to my modem with no luck. Is this issue on the Microsoft server or is it a time warner cable issue?

:)

RISING BEAST, May 28, 2014
  2. Accounts: Service Alert

When i test my Xbox Live connection its completely fine but it says "matchmaking service alert" and wont let me play in a matchmaking lobby what should i do?Please help

XxR3DSAMURAIxX, May 28, 2014
  3. NiewiernyBoS
    NiewiernyBoS Guest
    Can't connect to Xbox-Live

In my network status I can't connect to Xbox Live

In Live status Service,Marketplaces and Accounts are ok, but Matchmaking have Service Alert and on left have link to service alert site.

I tried this delete this catche 5 times. Not help.

Think it's service problem... All work until this status not appear...

NiewiernyBoS, May 28, 2014
  4. Xbox live matchmaking service alert

Hello Rising Beast!

I'm sorry to hear you are having issues with your problem.

If your NAT Type (Network Address Translation) is Strict or Moderate and it's kicking you from parties and multiplayer games, you may need to open your ports.

You can find more information on opening your ports here:
    support.xbox.com/.../network-ports-used-xbox-live

If you still proceed in having this problem then feel free to reply back!

Thanks,

Craig.

iTz Professor X, May 28, 2014
  5. NiewiernyBoS Win User

Can't connect to Xbox-Live

In my network status I can't connect to Xbox Live

In Live status Service,Marketplaces and Accounts are ok, but Matchmaking have Service Alert and on left have link to service alert site.

I tried this delete this catche 5 times. Not help.

Think it's service problem... All work until this status not appear...
  6. XxR3DSAMURAIxX Win User

Accounts: Service Alert

When i test my Xbox Live connection its completely fine but it says "matchmaking service alert" and wont let me play in a matchmaking lobby what should i do?Please help
  7. TonedTerror2434 Win User

Xbox Live Currently Not Working?

I have problems whit xbox live for two weeks now shows connected but then - Matchmaking service alert. And plus all that it freezes the xbox quite a lot.
  8. BongKaos Win User

*XBOX LIVE MATCHMAKING SERVICE ALERT*

Indeed, It's a know issue as YOU pointed out.

The only HELP is to be patient.

Try single player for a while and,

GOOD LUCK!!!
  9. iTz Professor X Win User

Hello Rising Beast!

I'm sorry to hear you are having issues with your problem.

If your NAT Type (Network Address Translation) is Strict or Moderate and it's kicking you from parties and multiplayer games, you may need to open your ports.

You can find more information on opening your ports here:
    support.xbox.com/.../network-ports-used-xbox-live

If you still proceed in having this problem then feel free to reply back!

Thanks,

Craig.
Thema:

1. Xbox live matchmaking service alert - Similar Threads - live matchmaking service

2. Xbox gold live 3 month

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox gold live 3 month: Bought a 3 month xbox live gold for my son for Christmas and last month I tried to add it to his console and it would not put it on. Just last week I tried to add it and it said code was not...
  3. GamingServicesTcui.exe has stopped working when I sign into Xbox live on the Xbox app. How...

in XBoX on Windows
    GamingServicesTcui.exe has stopped working when I sign into Xbox live on the Xbox app. How...: i asked this question but I'm waiting for a response. It's been 4 days. I got nothing Question right here that's waiting for a response:...
  4. adding new countries to the xbox live service

in XBoX on Consoles
    adding new countries to the xbox live service: So im from aruba and have been trying relentlessly to purchase stuff on the xbox store, however that always fails so i have to resort to third parties,so im wondering when will more countries be...
  5. Is xbox live on 360 down?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is xbox live on 360 down?: Its not letting me sign in or up 80e80f70-786c-4e88-a729-651e13a110a9
  6. Xbox 360 network and live pro

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 network and live pro: Hi! Dear helping hands, I’m having an issue accessing my Xbox live account referring to (Mod Removed) Console number: (Mod Removed) ✓ We tried many solutions we have found on the net. ✓...
  7. Adding more structure to Xbox Live

in XboX Insiders
    Adding more structure to Xbox Live: Someone from here said there's a place to post this where gaming engineers would see it, I'm 5 min late to work so I don't have time to look so. Hope you find this If you asked the general...
  8. Default to the most baseline version of backwards compatibility when playing Xbox Live...

in XboX Insiders
    Default to the most baseline version of backwards compatibility when playing Xbox Live...: I have probably one of the strangest problems. I have some friends who upgraded to the Xbox series S or X, and some who are still on the Xbox One. I can match make and challenge people on the...
  9. Unable to sign in to account for xbox live

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to sign in to account for xbox live: Attempting to log into fortnite, for last 5 days, it says unable to log into your account for xbox live. Try later. Tried everything so far & no luck. Any suggestions?...
  10. How do I cancel Xbox live without having access to my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I cancel Xbox live without having access to my account: Saturday night I tried to log into my Xbox account only to be met with a message saying it had been locked due to “suspicious activity” and requested a verification code from my mums old phone...