Xbox Live Login

Discus and support Xbox Live Login in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I downloaded the "Final Fantasy XV Windows Edition Playable Demo" in the microsoft store (windows 10) and when I opened the game and tried to log in in... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Marijoana96, Sep 9, 2018.

1. Marijoana96
    Marijoana96 Guest

Xbox Live Login

I downloaded the "Final Fantasy XV Windows Edition Playable Demo" in the microsoft store (windows 10) and when I opened the game and tried to log in in Xbox live, it failed. It keeps showing the message, that I can not log in and I should try again later.
    Also this error code: 0x8015DC0B

Can anyone help me with this? I'm using a surface btw

:)

Marijoana96, Sep 9, 2018
  2. btrips
    btrips Guest
    hey you guys wanna share games?

Sure, I'm in. Just PM me your Xbox Live login info and we can set it up.

btrips, Sep 9, 2018
  3. SPITFIRE-SIX
    SPITFIRE-SIX Guest
    Xbox is telling me to get Gold even though I have it?

Another way to attempt to fix this, is to remove the account from the xbox in settings->accounts-> remove accounts. After that is removed login with that gametag again to force the console to fetch your live subscription data. In rare cases your Xbox account and live account will lose sync.

SPITFIRE-SIX, Sep 9, 2018
  4. SpyShadow
    SpyShadow Guest

Xbox Live Login

Hello, while this is not the same error code it does show several steps that might assist in reconnecting your xbox live profile on your Windows 10 device. Xbox Error 80070571 | Xbox Live Profile Error 80070571 | Xbox 360

It seems there are a few other games recently that the same thing is occurring for folks, this might also be a bug that causes the connection between xbox live services and your windows 10 device to go down. I would encourage you to put in a support ticket
    at support.xbox.com as well.

Good luck, Spy

SpyShadow, Sep 9, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Xbox Live Login