Xbox Live login history

Discus and support Xbox Live login history in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I wanted to know if there is a way for me to be able to track the logins to my Xbox live account myself. How do I do a manual search of my logins, is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Skullchick187, Sep 20, 2018.

1. Xbox Live login history

I wanted to know if there is a way for me to be able to track the logins to my Xbox live account myself. How do I do a manual search of my logins, is it even possible? I am having problems with the Wild Kingdom punch card not tracking my logins that
    I have been doing daily and support is not very helpful in that section. Basically, all I want to do is be able to see my personal login history to Xbox Live, can this be done other than checking the history on my browser? As I do clean up my computer often
    which includes this type of data. Thank you in advance for any help and/or info.

:)

Skullchick187, Sep 20, 2018
  2. thcheat
    thcheat Guest
    Microsoft rewards for logging into xbox live for 10 days

Let's forget about Microsoft rewards for a moment and try to revisit my questions:

1. Is there a general Microsoft/Xbox standard as what qualifies as logging into xbox live?

2. Is there some way I can see my xbox live login history, just like any website shows their login history?

thcheat, Sep 20, 2018
  3. thcheat
    thcheat Guest
    Microsoft rewards for logging into xbox live for 10 days

The question is not related to microsoft reward, rather xbox live.

1. What qualifies as login to xbox live? - logging into xbox.com or opening xbox with xbox live profile logged in or something else?

2. Is there a way to track my xbox live login history just so that we can track if we qualify for microsoft reward?

thcheat, Sep 20, 2018
  4. Tormaz
    Tormaz Guest

Xbox Live login history

Tormaz, Sep 20, 2018
  5. XBF Jeremy Z
    XBF Jeremy Z Guest
    Hello,
    Skullchick187

Thank you for contacting Forum support!

I believe this link here may help to see more about the login history of the Account activity.

Security
    (click on "Review recent activity")

steps on how to find activity: sign into
    Account.microsoft.com
    then go to "Security" and then select on "Review recent activity.

This will show all the sign ins for the account in general. This Is the only way to view activity on the account (it'll also show the sign in of the device being used)

Or contact a live agent and they may review the account activity for the Xbox.

request a call with a live agent here
    contact us

Please let me know if that works!

Thank you!

XBF Jeremy Z, Sep 20, 2018
  6. Thank you for your reply as I see that the logins are for basically login to my Microsoft account, I am not able to see direct logins to my Xbox live account though. I do clean my computer to clear space as this laptop is horrible on space as I need 8GB
    to update to the newest version Windows 10. Is there another way to contact opposed to calling and emailing, such as chatting online with a rep? I do not have enough minutes on my phone for a call, I have used chat before just yesterday due to not being able
    to open the mail and calendar app, which wound up having to uninstall and attempted to reinstall. The download was not able to be done which I feel is due to not being on the latest version of 10. However, they said after all the troubleshooting, I would either
    require a subscription that costs $49 which is just not something I can afford and then it would be to completely wipe my computer out completely. Which I am not prepared for as I have photos and passwords to accounts I need to have amongst other things as
    well. I only have 2 apps on the pc and the programs available to uninstall are all related to Microsoft. So I will need to do a back up with a USB flash drive first and then I was told to contact them back for assistance with the wiping out the computer.

The reason I would like to have a chat opposed to emailing is I have made 3 separate contacts to support for the issue of not being credited with my Xbox live logins at all for the punch card on the Wild Kingdom. Just recently as of now 2 days ago the button
    was log in now which then had changed to the tracker showing 0/10. I have been doing this for over a week and not one has even been credited. I first received contact back from my first support help for this issue exactly 1 week ago today, received a reply
    back from Cheryl the next day saying they would need to further investigate into the issue and would update me. After 4 days had passed and no response I replied directly to the email she had sent and still have yet to hear back from her. I have made 2 separate contacts
    including my original SR# and thoroughly explaining the problem. Which is I have not received any amount of credit which as of now I should be completed with 10/10, have been issued the 500 points and be able to move on to the next punch card. I received a
    reply from one of the separate contacts saying "

This is Dennis from Microsoft Rewards Team. You mentioned that you’re still not earning points for logging into Xbox Live Account. We're aware that this is one of the requirements
    for punch card offer. Allow us to explain this further.

In Points
    Crusader
    , the punch card for Wild Kingdom requires members to log into their Xbox account on 10 different days in September by 9/30. The punch will be added to the punch card after they log in on 10 different days, but it may take
    up to 48 hours to see that punch on their account due to delayed data.

If you have further questions/clarifications, please don’t hesitate to email us back

I honestly think that support is misunderstanding or not reading anything I have sent in regards to not getting any credits at all. I do understand it may take up to 48 hours to have them
    be able to track and confirm these logins. The problem is that I have done this for over a week and continue to do this by following the button which I am already signed in, so I also log out and log back in to ensure I receive the credit. The tracker shows
    0/10, which is absolutely incorrect due to having started this over a week ago and although I know myself I have completed the 10 logins it is not showing me any credit at all. I had seen on Reddit.com on a subreddit for Microsoft Rewards that I am not the
    only one this is happening to. I was not even aware until the day prior to having the new tracker button that there was one. I and many people had been still at the login now button for a long time, pretty much since starting to completing the 4 tasks to get
    the 4 punches. I have 3/4 but again I am not getting credited at all and support via email does not seem to be understanding that this is not as if I had logged in once and the credit did not show up immediately. Which is what I feel at least Dennis the rep
    who replied today is having the impression that is the issue by stating it can take up to 48 hours for the credit to show up. I should have received something more specific in direct to my exact problem as I said here and each message to support I have been
    doing this over a week and have not even 1 credit. Since I am logged in when I follow the button and I log out and back in that basically ensures me that I have earned the credit and just have to wait for Microsoft to add it to my account. I am not getting
    proper replies to my exact issue or no replies at all. Which is why I would like to speak with a live agent if possible via online chat. If not maybe a supervisor or someone who will be able to fully grasp my issue and reply to it accordingly, not the way
    Dennis had today. Thank you for your help with the history issue, I hope I can get somewhere much further on the punch card problem as the email support is either not reading my concerns or are not fully understanding that I have not received any credits
    from doing this Xbox Live login for well over a week now. So the response of the 48 hours makes no sense as my first credit would have been from a login from over a week ago.

Skullchick187, Sep 20, 2018
  7. Hello, Skullchick187!

So there are means for you to get in contact with support concerning credits you're supposed to be receiving from signing in all the time.

Here's the link for support from the rewards team
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/supportrequestform/cf50b787-a987-a7ff-133c-6c4e3f638013

There is also a means for you to get in contact with support and possibly chat from the contact us page and clicking through the prompts till you get the option to chat with Xbox Support on

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us

Let us know if that helps with your issue

thanks!

XBF Esteban R, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Xbox Live login history