Xbox live login, Can’t reset password!!

Discus and support Xbox live login, Can’t reset password!! in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I’ve recently bought a Xbox again after a few years. I can’t remember my password to login, I know my gamertag etc. I’ve tried to send security codes... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by J-Dub96, Mar 1, 2022.

1. J-Dub96
    J-Dub96 Guest

I’ve recently bought a Xbox again after a few years. I can’t remember my password to login, I know my gamertag etc. I’ve tried to send security codes to my recovery emails and I get nothing. I had my old phone number linked to the account so I can’t send a code that way either. I’ve tried to fill out a recovery form and it says info insufficient. I filled out as much as possible that I could remember. I’ve had this live account for 10+ years!! I had to go and make this new account just so I was able to post this and play on my new Xbox. Can anyone help please!! I don’t know what to do, or if I should call support idk!

:)

J-Dub96, Mar 1, 2022
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Like i mentioned, even support can't do more than you, as they only will fill the recovery form also

You can keep doing it twice a day until you remember enough information, the only information requested that will be from the account creation it's the personal information, all other information it's the most recent one you remember
  3. J-Dub96 Win User

I’ve done this multiple times tried different answers etc. It still rejects me everytime, I’ve been trying to get into my account for the last two weeks and have tried everything possible. Is there anyway support over the phone can help? I can’t seem to get into a chat.
  4. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Hi J-Dub96! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

Account recovery wasn't granted

I understand your frustration if you discover you can't recover your account. The account recovery process is designed to protect your account and its contents.

This means Microsoft support agents and advocates can't do more than you can do for yourself with the account recovery form. They don't have the ability to send you password reset links or provide you other ways to access or change account details.

What you can do...

Fill out the account recovery form again We recommend that you try filling out the account recovery form again. You can do this up to two times per day. Do this if you find more information or remember something else about your account that will help.

Follow this suggestions to do it successfully

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...
  5. Ronnieee Win User

Can’t login to reset password

Hi there! This is Ronnie, an independent advisor.

Nice to meet you and I hope you are having a great day!

I understand you need help in recivering your account. Unfortunately, there is no other way in recovering your account most especially when you do not have access to your security proofs and you have to submit account recovery for for that. If you cannot provide enough information, I suggest to keep submitting and use other information that the account might have until the system will be able to verify it.
  6. Chris21ce Win User

Family safety password reset

Go to the Windows Live Solution Center

If you can’t reset your Windows Live ID password, go to the Windows Live Solution Center for help recovering your password. Xbox Support can’t reset your Windows Live ID password for you.

http://windowslivehelp.com/
Thema:

1. Xbox live login, Can’t reset password!! - Similar Threads - live login Can’t

2. Error code 801519e trying to play 360 game using xbox one … cant login to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 801519e trying to play 360 game using xbox one … cant login to xbox live: Error code 801519e trying to play 360 game using xbox one … cant login to xbox live 5258ef95-6cff-4136-82cb-4f8ad899b6fa
  3. Can't login to LIVE

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't login to LIVE: DISCONNECTS to live. Says I'm connected to Internet. Then. Says. Not connect ted e88915e5-5d84-4405-ab87-8af44fe26e9d
  4. Everytime I login into my Xbox live account, it makes me go to the Microsoft.com/link site...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Everytime I login into my Xbox live account, it makes me go to the Microsoft.com/link site...: Everytime I login into my Xbox live account, it makes me go to the Microsoft.com/link site and enter the code.. in order to use my account.. is their a way to get rid of this?...
  5. I cannot login to my xbox 360 live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot login to my xbox 360 live: It always says incorrect passward or username 6b272b4b-e141-4da8-a543-c05be5261c2f
  6. Can’t login to windows live. I lost my old cellphone and can’t use the Authenticator

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t login to windows live. I lost my old cellphone and can’t use the Authenticator: Hi there I can’t login to my windows live account. I got blocked and need help to unlock it. It’s quite urgent because, I need it to login to the Authenticator b7e51718-4d0b-4b2b-94a2-138d0ffe4475
  7. I have my login into Xbox live but since I got a new phone number can’t get in

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have my login into Xbox live but since I got a new phone number can’t get in: So I lost my old phone number. I have access to the email that’s on file but every single time I try to login it tries bringing up the old email that was on the account and the old phone number...
  8. Can’t login to Xbox live on black ops 1 backwards compatibility using personal hotspot from...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t login to Xbox live on black ops 1 backwards compatibility using personal hotspot from...: Can’t login to Xbox live on black ops 1 backwards compatibility using personal hotspot from iPhone? e9e7f93a-1ce1-4abd-92a2-23084de3a7e4
  9. Can’t Login to Xbox Live on 360

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t Login to Xbox Live on 360: I’ve been having trouble signing into Xbox Live on my Xbox 360. I just wanted to go back on and play my old games again, but I don’t remember the Microsoft account I used to sign up. I’ve tried a...
  10. Xbox 360 Can’t Login To Xbox Live

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox 360 Can’t Login To Xbox Live: So I know that the Halo Xbox 360 servers were being shut down this past December. However my Xbox 360 can’t log in to Xbox Live at all anymore. I also noticed when I play Xbox 360 games on my Xbox...