Xbox live keeps disconecting

Discus and support Xbox live keeps disconecting in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Ok so this is really starting to **** me off, ever since i have had the xbox one S my Xbox live keeps cutting in and out, its really bloody annoying... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DC x CHIPZALOT, Apr 2, 2017.

1. Xbox live keeps disconecting

Ok so this is really starting to **** me off, ever since i have had the xbox one S my Xbox live keeps cutting in and out, its really bloody annoying especially when your half way through a film or game and i cant find a solution anywhere, it cant be my internet
    because as we speak the xbox wont connect to xbox live but hey ive got internet on everything else! Im tempted just to plug my playstation in and leave this broken console for good.............

AND BREATHE

Sorry had to let it out!

:)

DC x CHIPZALOT, Apr 2, 2017
  2. antani13
    antani13 Guest
    xbox live

xbox live keeps disconecting there no network error and its just radomly disconecting

antani13, Apr 2, 2017
  3. xThizu
    xThizu Guest
    cant retrieve information from xbox live please try again later status code:838200c8

The website also keeps giving errors and I keep disconecting every 10 minutes or so. There is something seriously wrong with xbox live right now.

xThizu, Apr 2, 2017
  4. Xbox live keeps disconecting

Can you try with a wired connection and see if the issue persists, if it does not then its most likely you WIFI connection, try some basic steps like dropping the Connection type to 2.4Ghz and see if that imporves the connection from not dropping.

Hope this help

For the Dropping to 2.4Ghz, you will need to do this on the Router.

DIPDIP0TAT0CH1P, Apr 2, 2017
  5. xThizu Win User

cant retrieve information from xbox live please try again later status code:838200c8

The website also keeps giving errors and I keep disconecting every 10 minutes or so. There is something seriously wrong with xbox live right now.
  6. Kyle311 Win User

Why do I keep getting disconnected from Xbox live when playing backwards compatible games on my Xbox one?

Everytime I play a game it keeps saying disconected from Xbox live why Ihave checked my conections everything is goodI jus don't get.
  7. DIPDIP0TAT0CH1P Win User

Can you try with a wired connection and see if the issue persists, if it does not then its most likely you WIFI connection, try some basic steps like dropping the Connection type to 2.4Ghz and see if that imporves the connection from not dropping.

Hope this help

For the Dropping to 2.4Ghz, you will need to do this on the Router.
  8. ArafAnimationz Win User

Xbox Live account lost

my Microsoft account is ok but my xbox live is disconected
  9. Mister Cerb Win User

xbox live keeps disconecting ? ( 8015190E )

Hey there folks!

Are you still having issues with this today? If so, I suggest giving these steps a shot:

• Check to ensure that all of your
      Security Proofs
      are valid and up to date.
    • Check to see if you have
      Two-Step Verification
      enabled. If you do, be sure to properly set up the app password. If you don't want to use the app password, be sure to disable Two-Step Verification.
    • Optional:
      Copy your Gamertag
      over to an Xbox 360 formatted USB drive for safe keeping before the next step.

• Delete your profile ONLY (do NOT delete profile and items).
    • Clear your system cache 3 times in a row. It sounds odd but 3 times in a row can help clear up stubborn issues like this.
    • Restart your console.
    • Download your profile.

Let us know how that goes and we'll work with you from there!

@monkeymadnezz96 Go ahead and give the above steps a shot as well. If you're still having issues, please go ahead and make a new thread detailing your issue and any steps you've taken so far to fix it. That is how these forums work best as
    it lets us tailor our support to you specifically. We'll be standing by to assist in that new thread. =)
Thema:

1. Xbox live keeps disconecting - Similar Threads - live keeps disconecting

2. How do I redeem a 12 month Xbox live gold subscription and keep my ultimate for 12 months...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I redeem a 12 month Xbox live gold subscription and keep my ultimate for 12 months...: I need help so I don’t lose my full subscription 94d1d692-146c-48bf-b16a-73f1dd8755b2
  3. So I keep getting error code 8015D000 when I try to download my Xbox Live profile on my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So I keep getting error code 8015D000 when I try to download my Xbox Live profile on my...: I’ve had this issue for a couple weeks now and I can’t seem to find any answers to it. A lot of people posting about the issues but not a lot of posts on the solution. I’ve done the whole reset...
  4. My Xbox series X keeps disconnecting from internet and Xbox live for a few a couple seconds...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox series X keeps disconnecting from internet and Xbox live for a few a couple seconds...: My series X will randomly disconnect from the internet and Xbox live for a few seconds before reconnecting back to live. I will happen anytime I’m playing games and it is getting annoying. I have...
  5. Why do I keep disconnecting from Xbox Live after 5 minutes?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I keep disconnecting from Xbox Live after 5 minutes?: I am using a fairly new Xbox Series S (less than 3 months old) and my wired connection is constantly dropping out, it won’t stay connected for more than 5 minutes at a time. Wireless connection is...
  6. Why does my mw3 on xbox 360 keeps saying tbe communication with xbox live has been...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my mw3 on xbox 360 keeps saying tbe communication with xbox live has been...: Why does my mw3 on xbox 360 keeps saying tbe communication with xbox live has been interrupted if I'm actually connected? ba3926af-0fcf-4032-963d-e0e473da5eed
  7. i’m signed in and i just paid my xbox live gold and im trying to load onto R6 and it keeps...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i’m signed in and i just paid my xbox live gold and im trying to load onto R6 and it keeps...: i’m signed in and i just paid my xbox live gold and im trying to load onto R6 and it keeps saying ‘sign in or renew the subscription’ how do i stop this from popping up...
  8. Why does my 360 games on Xbox one keep disconnecting me from Xbox live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my 360 games on Xbox one keep disconnecting me from Xbox live: When play a 360 game online for about 15 minutes on my Xbox one it disconnects from Xbox live f3bd5ab3-f17b-4a07-860e-aff2d2617801
  9. I have modern warfare 2 (360) edition and it keeps saying I can't play the on Xbox live...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have modern warfare 2 (360) edition and it keeps saying I can't play the on Xbox live...: Call of duty modern warfare 2 keeps saying I can't play on Xbox live even though I pay for ultimate 7f720bab-1580-49bf-82f0-aabf83170f0b
  10. My live keeps stopping right after I start it

in XBoX on Windows
    My live keeps stopping right after I start it: My live keeps stopping right after I start it 51b11cfc-05d7-4b16-a974-21ec17dc863e