Xbox Live is not connected to GTA 4 on Xbox One.

Discus and support Xbox Live is not connected to GTA 4 on Xbox One. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My achievements are saved within the game itself, not on my Xbox One. When I try to edit something, it says I need to launch Xbox Live. When I do, it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by poet copa, Jan 5, 2024.

1. poet copa
    poet copa Guest

My achievements are saved within the game itself, not on my Xbox One. When I try to edit something, it says I need to launch Xbox Live. When I do, it informs me that an issue has occurred. I check my Xbox One to make sure nothing seems off, but everything seems to be in working order. Thus, I am unable to launch Xbox Live in Grand Theft Auto 4.

:)

poet copa, Jan 5, 2024
  2. godzilla_304 Win User

GTA 4 Autosave On X-Box One S

Is being connected to the internet, and connected to Xbox live the same thing. I went on to the Xbox live website, via edge on the Xbox, and logged in and then tried to play GTA 4, and the same problem happened. GTA 4 could not connect to Xbox live in
    order to download a profile. A profile that I am already signed in with and using.
  3. KhajiBower34 Win User

Hello Poet, my name is Khaji I am the independent advisor and I will be happy to help you today.

I'm sorry for your situation, regarding the problem you are having with Xbox Live login in your game, there can be many causes:

You must verify that you have an active Internet connection and check the date and time of your console:

Go to Settings > Time & language, select Date & time, and make sure the option to set the time automatically is selected.

You should check the status of the Xbox Live servers by following this link:

https://support.xbox.com/xbox-live-status

You reviewed the steps above and the problem continues, enter your console settings and go to Account

- Delete account and select it, don't worry, this will not delete any data from your console. Turn off the console and unplug it: With the console on, you must press and hold the power button for 10 seconds until it turns off completely. Here, you need to unplug the power cable from the console and wait for 20 to 40 seconds.

- After these seconds, connect the cable, turn it on, add the account again to your console and check if you can connect to Xbox Live, if the problem continues, reset your console without deleting data and games:

To do this, go to Settings > System Information > the console > Reset console > Reset, you need to select Keep games and apps.

Please note that after this step you will have to add your account again, but the games and app will not be deleted or lost from your console.

Best regards, Khaji
  4. AridLizard Win User

Xbox live

5. Blaine Bingham Win User

I still can't play original xbox games

Be careful about downloading the patches to load ordinary Xbox games because some have bugs in them and they cause a number of problems and one of the problems causes the Xbox 360 to freeze when an Xbox 360 game is being played in single player. That happened
    to me when I downloaded a multi-patch to play GTA III, GTA: VC and GTA: SA. Everytime I wanted to play GTA 4 my console kept freezing in single player minutes and sometimes seconds after I started playing it. When I was playing TLaD in single player I had
    the same problem where TLaD is connected to GTA 4 when you play TLaD as the downloadable version. When I deleted my game save from GTA 4 everything was fine apart from me having to delete what I did it GTA 4 and luckily I had already got 100% otherwise I
    would have had to start the game again.

Two other problems while playing ordinary Xbox games with the Xbox 360, first we always get logged out of Xbox Live so we can't chat to our friends in a Party Chat and also the ordinary Xbox games have no achievements. When GTA: SA was added to the Marketplace,
    even though it was changed to load in the Xbox 360, you still get logged out of Xbox Live when you load the game and there's still no achievements with that game.
  6. Lofty Who Win User

GTAV Updates: Online Heists Coming March 10

Thema:

1. Xbox Live is not connected to GTA 4 on Xbox One. - Similar Threads - Live connected GTA

2. connect to xbox live

in XBoX Accessibility
    connect to xbox live: hello. I have an RGH`D Xbox 360. I want to connect to internet and Xbox live. But I can't. and some people says if I connect to internet in RGHD Xbox 360. my Xbox will not work again. and I have...
  3. unable to connect to xbox live but can connect to internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    unable to connect to xbox live but can connect to internet: what should i do i already cleared cache system i did check alerts i dont know what to do my xbox 360 cant connect to xbox live 8074ae89-f382-4f8c-9921-5b008a1a835b
  4. I cant connect to the xbox live when i open a game on pc

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant connect to the xbox live when i open a game on pc: I try to uninstall the xbox application, reboot pc, reconnect my account, nothing work d330181c-e4b5-4980-9aaf-1be879184d0f
  5. i cannot connect to xbox live for 360 games. what do i do?

in XBoX on Windows
    i cannot connect to xbox live for 360 games. what do i do?: i cannot connect to xbox live for 360 games. i experienced this issue months ago, tried many recommended fixes from various sources, and it was only resolved when i changed to an entirely new...
  6. Says my connection is good but something is wrong with Xbox live core services?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Says my connection is good but something is wrong with Xbox live core services?: Says my connection is good to go but there is something wrong on there end. Says the following services is experiencing issues: .Xbox live core services. When am I going to be able to connect...
  7. Why does my game have internet connection but says that the Xbox live core services is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my game have internet connection but says that the Xbox live core services is...: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** c44a4a17-ad3e-499f-9b92-315fa79d69e5
  8. I can't sign in to xbox live. I've restarted and everything is connected

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't sign in to xbox live. I've restarted and everything is connected: I can't sign in to xbox live. I've restarted and everything is connected 544fa0c7-940c-4556-9c52-8cac307a4299
  9. I need help connecting to xbox live on my Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help connecting to xbox live on my Xbox 360: I have an xbox 360 and I've been trying to bring up the ol thing back up but every time I try to let it connect to xbox live or sign in to any of my accounts it says can't sign in or to restart my...
  10. How to fix the failure to connect to Xbox live on the Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix the failure to connect to Xbox live on the Xbox 360: The network and Internet both say connected and Xbox live says failed so just curious how to resolve this issue before Xbox live on the 360 is shut down 7ab88792-9637-4cb3-8fcc-9b1da732c30c