Xbox Live is down again and I am paying for a product I am not getting. I need a refund for ...

Discus and support Xbox Live is down again and I am paying for a product I am not getting. I need a refund for ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; these kiddies always feel so entitled... I hope I never see you online because I will camp your *** in any online game just for being a crybaby. Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ChrisDillow, Dec 25, 2014.

1. Xbox Live is down again and I am paying for a product I am not getting. I need a refund for ...

these kiddies always feel so entitled... I hope I never see you online because I will camp your *** in any online game just for being a crybaby.

Verbruggen-F51496A8-1B4E-4ADF-8611-D89D0C544596, Dec 25, 2014
  2. They're kids mate. Xbox is their main hobby. Sorry if that offends you in some way....

zX RICKSTER Xz, Dec 25, 2014
  3. I spend thousands of dollars to buy games systems tvs memberships and internet blah blah blah just to relax and play games and yet I am prohibited on a fairly regular basis without any warning, tech support, or anything, if I ran a business I would listen
    to my customers and meet their needs as much as possible, this is ridiculous.

iKill You Fastt, Dec 25, 2014
  4. SGT EDDY
    SGT EDDY Guest

Xbox Live is down again and I am paying for a product I am not getting. I need a refund for ...

hey rickster any snow yet in Norwich????

am down in Colchester but travellin to Suffolk 2day....

SGT EDDY, Dec 25, 2014
  5. Hi mate, no snow yet, but some serious freezing fog this morning!!!!

6. SGT EDDY
    SGT EDDY Guest
    great,oh well hope by the time I get home 2day xbox live will be workin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SGT EDDY, Dec 25, 2014
  7. we have every right to voice out our frustrations without 16 cents you wont have 60 bucks, cash is cash in any shape or form. just because we value our money and services doesn't make us irrational. poor excuses for being down.

customers when paying deserve the right to get what they pay for, unlike psn on ps3 which is free nothing we can do. how much are we paying again? 60 bucks? try paying that in cents and see if microsoft accepts your pocket change.

let me know if they start charging by the minutes bro. co'z I will sign up for it.

MadMindHacker, Dec 25, 2014
  8. Xbox Live is down again and I am paying for a product I am not getting. I need a refund for ...

My car is sitting in the drive, frozen down to the tyres!!! lol!! Hopefully you will complete your trip before the serious bad weather starts mate!!

9. "these kiddies always feel so entitled... I hope I never see you online because I will camp your *** in any online game just for being a crybaby."

This has to be the most mature post I have seen from an adult mocking kids.. keep it up bro. you might get a job at mc donalds.

MadMindHacker, Dec 25, 2014
  10. SGT EDDY
    SGT EDDY Guest
    cheers only going as far as diss, gotta do the relatives at xmas thing lol..will use bad weather as excuse 2 come home early,hope you and yours have a good one mate.

SGT EDDY, Dec 25, 2014
  11. MadMindHacker I totally get your frustration, I feel the same way. I pay for three lots of Gold, for me and my two kids. Pretty sure MS will compensate in some way though....

12. You too SGT EDDY. Have a safe trip and a great day mate

zX RICKSTER Xz, Oct 31, 2018
  13. MadMindHacker Win User

Xbox Live is down again and I am paying for a product I am not getting. I need a refund for the time lost.

"these kiddies always feel so entitled... I hope I never see you online because I will camp your *** in any online game just for being a crybaby."

This has to be the most mature post I have seen from an adult mocking kids.. keep it up bro. you might get a job at mc donalds.
  14. SGT EDDY Win User

Xbox Live is down again and I am paying for a product I am not getting. I need a refund for the time lost.

great,oh well hope by the time I get home 2day xbox live will be workin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  15. zX RICKSTER Xz Win User

They're kids mate. Xbox is their main hobby. Sorry if that offends you in some way....
  16. LOKI 0601 Win User

All of you people complaining about how much you pay for a YEAR long service is hilarious you realize you spend more on a single trip to McDonald's than you do for a months worth of online gaming service right and by the way the only thing they could have
    done to prevent this attack is completely block all access to XBL for everyone right? Ddos attacks are annoying but giving that they can't tell the difference between you attempting to connect to xbl or a script trying to do the same exact thing what would
    you have them do? Ban every up address that is attempting to connect? Bet that would make you real happy.
  17. Machine God 2 Win User

When my car breaks down they give me a newer model to drive until mine is fixed. You need a new car ZX if your deals doesn't compensate you for breakdowns.
Thema:

1. Xbox Live is down again and I am paying for a product I am not getting. I need a refund for ... - Similar Threads - Live down again

2. Pro Rata Reimbursement since xbox live is down, again

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pro Rata Reimbursement since xbox live is down, again: If I'm paying per month for Xbox live, and it is repeatedly having technical issues, do I qualify for a pro rata reimbursement? Contractually speaking I paid for a good you have not delivered...
  3. Xbox Live Down...Again

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Down...Again: So should we expect Xbox Live to go down everytime there’s a medium sized update for COD Warzone?? This is the second time in a row after a somewhat big update dropped. Love having nothing to do...
  4. Xbox live Down again for anyone?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox live Down again for anyone?: Xbox live down again for anyone else here it kicked me out a 28 kill warzone game minutes before a potential win and now I can't even sign in to my profile.. submitted by /u/Kurtf2019 [link]...
  5. Xbox live down again

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox live down again: What's with your service....I can't sign in an when I do as asked to check service status it's says all services are available which they are not...but on my internet connection check it says...
  6. Service Xbox Live down Again!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Service Xbox Live down Again!!: Hey, Again I canot multiplayer in cod4 beceaus there is an issue with the service [mod removed-profanity] Xbox live I have last week either not play the game for the same reason yesterday I...
  7. XBox Live Down - Again

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Live Down - Again: Xbox Live is down for Halo Reach - again. At this point it would be nice to know when Xbox live is working rather than when it is not working. This is a paid service that barely works....
  8. XBox live is down again!?!? What's going on?

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox live is down again!?!? What's going on?: Do we know when this will he resolved. I can't seem to find any answers on the subject and support group is no help what so ever. I was rudely hung up on upon asking a simple question. After I...
  9. Xbox live down again!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live down again!!: This is twice in one week that I know of. top it off every time I go to your support page it tells me it's down. What are y'all going to do for the community who can't get on to watch YouTube to...
  10. Xbox live down yet again!!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox live down yet again!!: Xbox live is down again in the uk. Cannot log in at all...again... This is happening too often! I don't pay a yearly sub for gwg for this crap service. There are more than 200 people with same...