Xbox Live is down again and I am paying for a product I am not getting. I need a refund for ...

Discus and support Xbox Live is down again and I am paying for a product I am not getting. I need a refund for ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Peep be acting entitled Yes the multi million dollar corps you support owes you a personal apology and your less than $5 for the day you lost on live.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ChrisDillow, Dec 25, 2014.

1. ChrisDillow
    ChrisDillow Guest

Xbox Live is down again and I am paying for a product I am not getting. I need a refund for ...

Peep be acting entitled

Yes the multi million dollar corps you support owes you a personal apology and your less than $5 for the day you lost on live. They also owe you an apology for you not reading the terms before agreeing to be apart of Xbox live and paying them. also I'm the
    King of England

:)

ChrisDillow, Dec 25, 2014
  2. scallwag1961
    scallwag1961 Guest
    Problems signing in.....Really frustrated! Any advice would be appreciated!

Once again, everything works ok on Xbox Live..................... until 5pm UK time, then it just shuts down, and no matter what I do, I can't get reconnected to Xbox Live till about 10pm.

GET A GRIP XBOX, THIS ISN'T FUNNY. WHAT AM I PAYING FOR, HALF A SERVICE? MAYBE YOU SHOULD GIVE ME A 50% REFUND FOR ALL THE TIME i CAN'T CONNECT.

scallwag1961, Dec 25, 2014
  3. BigNickFD11
    BigNickFD11 Guest
    Why am I paying for a broken product??

Two months after I paid 500 dollars for the Xbox One the disk drive breaks. Now I have to pay 15 dollars for them to send me the new Xbox One. Why should I have to pay more money? I already have to take the multiple hours re downloading and setting everything
    up on the new Xbox. Can some plz explain this. Oh and there solution to ease this is to give me a game code for a game I don't even want but had to choose from a list of 5 games. 3 of which I already own.

BigNickFD11, Dec 25, 2014
  4. Xbox Live is down again and I am paying for a product I am not getting. I need a refund for ...

60 bucks a year and this is the kind of service we get? hummm? lets see 60 buck and give or take 100,000 subscriber as an example? how much is that again? please? stop sucking up to microsoft. you are not going to get a cookie.

MadMindHacker, Dec 25, 2014
  5. StankUndies
    StankUndies Guest
    Corporate greed is not the cause of everything, your more than welcome to voice your opinion and cancel your membership. This attack is spontaneous and cannot be protected against easily.

StankUndies, Dec 25, 2014
  6. Do you go to the manufacturer for a refund when your car breaks down? No.......

zX RICKSTER Xz, Dec 25, 2014
  7. ChrisDillow
    ChrisDillow Guest
    This is a support forum for Xbox One networking and troubleshooting, not a b*tch all and ask for free things forum because you don't read the terms before you agree and hand over $60. Its called acceptance, and its called general discussion forum for you
    b*tch sash

8. StankUndies
    StankUndies Guest

I do find it ironic that a person with hacker in their gamer tag is *** at....hackers. Yes I'm taking that liberty of directing your anger at the proper party and not Microsoft.

9. car breaks down? lol wow talk about an analogy that doesn't apply. Microsoft knew about this attack. guess what? IT happened. driving a car bad brakes. prevent accident have it serviced, no preventive maintenance? hackers takes down server/ car goes into
    an accident now that is a better analogy. how much did microsoft pay you to suck up to them?

10. stankUndies go speak for yourself regarding your gamertag, my gamertag was from wanting to play watchdogs, DUH?!!! where did your gamertag come from? sniffing your own undies? lol

11. All I'm saying is things break down all the time, but when its gaming or internet related everyone goes nuts....

zX RICKSTER Xz, Dec 25, 2014
  12. ChrisDillow
    ChrisDillow Guest
    When road crews salt and plow the road for a winter storm and people have to go to work the next morning, do they get mad at the city/state if they wreck their car. If acceptance of things out of my control and calling you little b*tches out for thinking
    you deserve free stuff every time something goes wrong is sucking up, then yeah I'm brown nosing. Get off the support forums and go to general discussion

13. StankUndies
    StankUndies Guest

Switching to trolling...nice...

14. who are you to tell us where to go and what to say? just because you like to suck up to microsoft does not make you any special. In fact you are blinded by the truth. I am done who won? nobody? everyone suffers even the paying customers. serves us right
    for being so naive.

15. ChrisDillow
    ChrisDillow Guest
    Not special just a whole lot more accepting of the situation. But really there are other forums for your opinions and bullish*t give me give me give me attitudes

Thema:

1. Xbox Live is down again and I am paying for a product I am not getting. I need a refund for ... - Similar Threads - Live down again

2. Pro Rata Reimbursement since xbox live is down, again

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pro Rata Reimbursement since xbox live is down, again: If I'm paying per month for Xbox live, and it is repeatedly having technical issues, do I qualify for a pro rata reimbursement? Contractually speaking I paid for a good you have not delivered...
  3. Xbox Live Down...Again

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Down...Again: So should we expect Xbox Live to go down everytime there’s a medium sized update for COD Warzone?? This is the second time in a row after a somewhat big update dropped. Love having nothing to do...
  4. Xbox live Down again for anyone?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox live Down again for anyone?: Xbox live down again for anyone else here it kicked me out a 28 kill warzone game minutes before a potential win and now I can't even sign in to my profile.. submitted by /u/Kurtf2019 [link]...
  5. Xbox live down again

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox live down again: What's with your service....I can't sign in an when I do as asked to check service status it's says all services are available which they are not...but on my internet connection check it says...
  6. Service Xbox Live down Again!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Service Xbox Live down Again!!: Hey, Again I canot multiplayer in cod4 beceaus there is an issue with the service [mod removed-profanity] Xbox live I have last week either not play the game for the same reason yesterday I...
  7. XBox Live Down - Again

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Live Down - Again: Xbox Live is down for Halo Reach - again. At this point it would be nice to know when Xbox live is working rather than when it is not working. This is a paid service that barely works....
  8. XBox live is down again!?!? What's going on?

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox live is down again!?!? What's going on?: Do we know when this will he resolved. I can't seem to find any answers on the subject and support group is no help what so ever. I was rudely hung up on upon asking a simple question. After I...
  9. Xbox live down again!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live down again!!: This is twice in one week that I know of. top it off every time I go to your support page it tells me it's down. What are y'all going to do for the community who can't get on to watch YouTube to...
  10. Xbox live down yet again!!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox live down yet again!!: Xbox live is down again in the uk. Cannot log in at all...again... This is happening too often! I don't pay a yearly sub for gwg for this crap service. There are more than 200 people with same...