Xbox live in Spain

Discus and support Xbox live in Spain in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am trying to get xbox live in Spain but it won't let me. Do I need to have a Spanish account or can I keep my English one?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Jamie LFC 03, Jan 26, 2014.

1. Jamie LFC 03
    Jamie LFC 03 Guest

Xbox live in Spain

I am trying to get xbox live in Spain but it won't let me. Do I need to have a Spanish account or can I keep my English one?

:)

Jamie LFC 03, Jan 26, 2014
  2. Enjoy Panama vs Spain Live Internationals Soccer Online Football Match TV On PC

You are most welcome Panama vs Spain online free sports start today if you want to watch this match you must be going to the field or need a software and also a laptop or a desktop or i’pot mobile.Panama vs Spain live stream Internationals (Internationals)
    on your PC.Panama vs Spain time is 22:30 GMT and date is 14 November 2012 Panama vs Spain online here.

Panama vs Spain online Link

Xbox live in Spain [​IMG]
    Match Schedule: Competition: Internationals-2012

Panama vs Spain

Date:Wednesday, November 14, 2012 Time 22:30

Watch Live Soccer On Your PC

The Following TV are Broadcast Bwin, Canal Plus France, ESPN Caribbean,
    ESPN Deports, ESPN HD Brasil, ESPN2, ESPN3 USA, Fox Sports Basico, Fox Sports Premium, Sky 3D, Sky Sport 1 Germany, Sky Sports 2, Sky Sports HD 2, Sport.TV1, Super Sport 3, Super Sport HD 3, Super Sport Maximo many TV are broadcast Panama vs Spain live soccer
    Game Video TV channel on PC.

CLICK HERE TO WATCH

Panama vs Spain live, Panama vs Spain live online, Panama vs Spain live online on PC, Panama vs Spain live online on your PC or laptop, Panama vs Spain live stream. this live play just click here. watch and enjoy Panama vs Spain live online broadcast here,
    You can enjoy the action live streaming on your PC via Internet TV channels.

ChummierKhan716, Jan 26, 2014
  3. Nicholas 525
    Nicholas 525 Guest
    Buying an XBOX One in Spain but want to play games in English

Hi, I live in Spain and I'm buying an XBOX One here. I want to have the console in English and play games in English. I have heard that if I live in Spain, I will
    ONLY be able to play games in Spanish. Is this true?

Nicholas 525, Jan 26, 2014
  4. ricardobernal29 Win User

No puedo descargar juegos de “Games with Gold” (Mod Translation: I can't download games with Gold)

Of course, I always go to the website from Xbox Spain to try to buy / download the game.

My console was bought in Spain, like i said, in the past i could buy 360 games, but for a few weeks ago I can’t do it anymore.

And yes, There’s Xbox Live here in Spain.
  5. HassanB Win User

Xbox spain can't be use lovefilm.

Sorry, LoveFilm is not offered in Spain. What you are experiencing is a region miss match. Since you have an account set to United Kingdom you will see offers that are catered to them. Since you are trying to access the XBOX Live service from Spain and you
    have an ISP that is giving you an IP from Spain then you will be blocked from downloading this content. You will need to make a new XBOX Live account with your region set to Spain in order to see content that you can download and use.
  6. AlbertTrujishoo Win User

Change region of my xbox live account

@WPAK That isn't right. I'm from Venezuela and my gamertag/Live service are from Spain. I can buy MSP & XLG from Spain and use without problems here.
  7. Sontor Garcia Win User

Minecraft Launcher is Pending

For sure.

I live in Spain and I'm running Windows 10
  8. Shalost Win User

80a40010 again.

I'm in Spain, so the country supports xbox live.

And I've tried all the options of your support web. It's not my fault, it's Microsoft fault.
Thema:

Xbox live in Spain

1. Xbox live in Spain - Similar Threads - live Spain

2. "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...

in XBoX on Windows
    "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...: Hello I recently encountered this issue, whenever I try to sign into xbox or minecraft launcher it will bring up xbox live login and when i sign in with any account it will say "We can't sign you...
  3. Xbox LIVE Marketplace Status Code: 800700E8

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox LIVE Marketplace Status Code: 800700E8: Hi everyone. I’m getting the above status message when I’m trying to re-download Modern Warfare 3 (2011) on the Xbox 360. I made the purchase within the last six months and have it downloaded on...
  4. (XBOX Cloud Gaming) How do I fix my computer not registering my XBox Live/Game Pass...

in XBoX on Windows
    (XBOX Cloud Gaming) How do I fix my computer not registering my XBox Live/Game Pass...: Hello, so I am having a particularly strange issue with my XBox cloud gaming service. I have already chatted with the helpdesk about this and did the troubleshoooting they suggested but it hasn't...
  5. How can I stop notifying my friends of my live stream?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How can I stop notifying my friends of my live stream?: Every time I stream Twitch on Xbox, my friends keep getting constant notifications that I am streaming. This is true for all my friends, including those who have me "Favorited" and those who do...
  6. connect to xbox live

in XBoX Accessibility
    connect to xbox live: hello. I have an RGH`D Xbox 360. I want to connect to internet and Xbox live. But I can't. and some people says if I connect to internet in RGHD Xbox 360. my Xbox will not work again. and I have...
  7. Xbox live problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live problem: Hi! can anyone relate that they cant log in to xbox live? i tried to lig in to minecraft bedrock edition windows 10 but i cant. It says "We failed to log you in to xbox live" idk if its right im...
  8. IT SAYS THAT THE MINECRAFT TIKTOK CAPE IT CANNOT BE CLAIMED IN MY COUNTRY, I LIVE IN SPAIN...

in XBoX on Windows
    IT SAYS THAT THE MINECRAFT TIKTOK CAPE IT CANNOT BE CLAIMED IN MY COUNTRY, I LIVE IN SPAIN...: IT SAYS THAT THE MINECRAFT TIKTOK CAPE IT CANNOT BE CLAIMED IN MY COUNTRY, I LIVE IN SPAIN AND OTHERS IN SPAIN HAVE THE TIKTOK CAPE SO I DONT UNDERSTAND, PLEASE HELP ME...
  9. Xboxes in two countries (Spain / UK), one Xbox live account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xboxes in two countries (Spain / UK), one Xbox live account: My son lives in Spain with Mum, and in the UK with me (Dad). He spends time with us both during the year. He has an xbox one in each country, can he sign into either with the same xbox live...
  10. my xbox live gold i purchased from spain dont work in morocco

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox live gold i purchased from spain dont work in morocco: I have an xbox 360 console and am living in morocco.when i tried to redeem a code of xbox gold membership i purchased from spain it worked than it told me to give more information so i typed my...