Xbox Live in Asia

Discus and support Xbox Live in Asia in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello all, I've lived in China for a year and a half, and I'm always on Xbox during my free time. Normally in the US I'd pick ANY game that has... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FartingPenguin2, Aug 5, 2014.

1. Xbox Live in Asia

Hello all,

I've lived in China for a year and a half, and I'm always on Xbox during my free time. Normally in the US I'd pick ANY game that has multiplayer, find a playlist no matter how many players there are and jump into a game. Here it seems to me like when
    I play CoD (for example) I can only do Team Deathmatch; provided at least 5,000 other people are playing. What Im trying to say is, how can I tweak my internet settings (or NAT) on the game so I can do the other playlists?

Another example is I can play Halo Reach when barely anyone is on and find a good game. What makes CoD so hard to find a game, and Halo so easy?

Help is appreciated!

:)

FartingPenguin2, Aug 5, 2014
  2. Xbox one live - Asia

I'm in asia, if I import the xbox one, will I be able to use xbox live gold?

MetalliXsuicide, Aug 5, 2014
  3. Sid.Pektus
    Sid.Pektus Guest
    XBOX live 12 months card

Sorry for the confusion. Lemme give a more detailed story.

I created my live account in the USA. I am not gold then. So my Billing account is in the USA.

I now live in Singapore, I got a new XBOX 360 w/c is region locked for asia, namely Singapore.

I got a 12 month gold card here in Singapore. Would it be alright if I redeem this code to my USA Live account.

In another short set of words.

My LIVE account: USA

My 12 month card: Singapore, Asia

My XBOX 360: Region Locked for Asia.

Sid.Pektus, Aug 5, 2014
  4. JeroenBoom
    JeroenBoom Guest

Xbox Live in Asia

Can you try change the region on your console see if that would do any help?

Set the console locale

To set your locale press the 'Guide button' on your controller, go to 'Settings', and select 'System Settings'. Select 'Console Settings'. Select
    'Language and Locale'. Select 'Locale', and then select the location you want.

I can still remember from Gears of War 2 that I've changed my region settings to meet more players at that time. Don't know if this wil work for all the games. Give it a try.

JeroenBoom, Aug 5, 2014
  5. Asia is a terrible place to use xbox live.

Just be grateful you can get on line occasionally, as i live in Malaysia and can't.

(we don't even have a massive firewall to deliberately make things difficult for here) its just that microsoft have completely neglected Asia and haven't bothered to develop a working service.

(Previously I had xbox live gold for 10 years in the Uk and loved every minute of it) (well, except party chat, but thats another thread...)

MR MATTHEW ROBERTINGHAM, Oct 31, 2018
  6. MR MATTHEW ROBERTING Win User

Xbox Live in Asia

Asia is a terrible place to use xbox live.

Just be grateful you can get on line occasionally, as i live in Malaysia and can't.

(we don't even have a massive firewall to deliberately make things difficult for here) its just that microsoft have completely neglected Asia and haven't bothered to develop a working service.

(Previously I had xbox live gold for 10 years in the Uk and loved every minute of it) (well, except party chat, but thats another thread...)
  7. JeroenBoom Win User

Xbox Live in Asia

Can you try change the region on your console see if that would do any help?

Set the console locale

To set your locale press the 'Guide button' on your controller, go to 'Settings', and select 'System Settings'. Select 'Console Settings'. Select
    'Language and Locale'. Select 'Locale', and then select the location you want.

I can still remember from Gears of War 2 that I've changed my region settings to meet more players at that time. Don't know if this wil work for all the games. Give it a try.
  8. jamiemaitland Win User

Changing servers

You would have to live in Asia, being on the Asian leaderboards would mean you would be playing on the Asian servers. If you aren't living in Asia you won't be on their leaderboards.
  9. Sid.Pektus Win User

XBOX live 12 months card

Sorry for the confusion. Lemme give a more detailed story.

I created my live account in the USA. I am not gold then. So my Billing account is in the USA.

I now live in Singapore, I got a new XBOX 360 w/c is region locked for asia, namely Singapore.

I got a 12 month gold card here in Singapore. Would it be alright if I redeem this code to my USA Live account.

In another short set of words.

My LIVE account: USA

My 12 month card: Singapore, Asia

My XBOX 360: Region Locked for Asia.
  10. WillSanVV Win User

Xbox problems streaming games

Are you living in Asia?
    Brazil - South America
Thema:

Xbox Live in Asia

1. Xbox Live in Asia - Similar Threads - Live Asia

2. "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...

in XBoX on Windows
    "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...: Hello I recently encountered this issue, whenever I try to sign into xbox or minecraft launcher it will bring up xbox live login and when i sign in with any account it will say "We can't sign you...
  3. Xbox LIVE Marketplace Status Code: 800700E8

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox LIVE Marketplace Status Code: 800700E8: Hi everyone. I’m getting the above status message when I’m trying to re-download Modern Warfare 3 (2011) on the Xbox 360. I made the purchase within the last six months and have it downloaded on...
  4. (XBOX Cloud Gaming) How do I fix my computer not registering my XBox Live/Game Pass...

in XBoX on Windows
    (XBOX Cloud Gaming) How do I fix my computer not registering my XBox Live/Game Pass...: Hello, so I am having a particularly strange issue with my XBox cloud gaming service. I have already chatted with the helpdesk about this and did the troubleshoooting they suggested but it hasn't...
  5. How can I stop notifying my friends of my live stream?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How can I stop notifying my friends of my live stream?: Every time I stream Twitch on Xbox, my friends keep getting constant notifications that I am streaming. This is true for all my friends, including those who have me "Favorited" and those who do...
  6. connect to xbox live

in XBoX Accessibility
    connect to xbox live: hello. I have an RGH`D Xbox 360. I want to connect to internet and Xbox live. But I can't. and some people says if I connect to internet in RGHD Xbox 360. my Xbox will not work again. and I have...
  7. Xbox live problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live problem: Hi! can anyone relate that they cant log in to xbox live? i tried to lig in to minecraft bedrock edition windows 10 but i cant. It says "We failed to log you in to xbox live" idk if its right im...
  8. I didn't receive the Xbox live gold badge. On my profile for tcb87

in XboX Insiders
    I didn't receive the Xbox live gold badge. On my profile for tcb87: I didn't receive the Xbox, live gold badge. for tcb87 for my profile. submitted by /u/Beginning_Canary_160 [link] [comments]
  9. I live in Asia, is that a crime?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I live in Asia, is that a crime?: i can't buy the games I want because i don't live in america and somehow the my country's store ain't selling it, and i don't think creating a fake address is a very good idea. What the hell am I...
  10. Moving from US to Asia - Will my US Xbox Live account still work in Asia?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Moving from US to Asia - Will my US Xbox Live account still work in Asia?: I will be moving from the US to Malaysia on a work assignment. I have an Xbox Live account, which I activated in the US. I understand the voltage us different between the US and Malaysia and I...