Xbox live I remote play as well it's kinda frustrating but I hope you can help. thank you.

Discus and support Xbox live I remote play as well it's kinda frustrating but I hope you can help. thank you. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; can't no connect cause I'm also trying to do remote play and planning to purchase GPU to cloud gaming as well but currently I'm having issue to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Meg Llamasarez, Nov 20, 2023.

1. Xbox live I remote play as well it's kinda frustrating but I hope you can help. thank you.

can't no connect cause I'm also trying to do remote play and planning to purchase GPU to cloud gaming as well but currently I'm having issue to connect. I hope you can help me thank you.

:)

Meg Llamasarez, Nov 20, 2023
  2. RichieB_ Win User

Xbox live I remote play as well it's kinda frustrating but I hope you can help. thank you.

Hello

We haven't heard from you, so we assume that your issue has already been addressed. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question (microsoft.com)

Thank you for understanding.

Regards,

3. RichieB_ Win User

Hi Meg Llamasarez,

Thank you for your contribution to the Microsoft Community.

We understand that you're having trouble connecting to Xbox Live and using remote play. Let's see if we can get this sorted out for you.

First, let's make sure that the Remote feature option on Xbox settings is enabled. To enable the option, follow the steps:

-Press the Xbox button  on your controller to open the guide.

-Go to Profile & system > Settings > Devices & connections > Remote features.

-Select the Enable remote features checkbox.

Next, let's check your network connection. Make sure that your Xbox is connected to the internet and that your network settings are configured correctly. You can check this by going to Settings >General> Network Settings>Test network speed and statistic. It would be great if you can give me the result of the test.

If you're still having trouble connecting, try resetting your network hardware, such as your modem and router. You can also try connecting your Xbox directly to your modem with an Ethernet cable to see if that helps.

For more information about Remote play, you may check these support article:
    - How to set up remote play | Xbox Support
    - Troubleshoot remote play gaming | Xbox Support

These support articles will give you more information about Remote play and also troubleshooting steps if you encounter some issue.

I hope this will help you. We look forward for your response.

Regards,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  4. Hoskayra Win User

Xbox Remote Play Freezing

Hello Marona,my name is Oskayra, I will be happy to help you in any way possible.

Only one person at a time can play remotely, even if others are set to connect remotely or locally. Microsoft Store and in-game purchases, as well as backward compatibility, are disabled during remote play with Xbox mobile apps.

Source:https://support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/game-setup-and-play/how-to-set-up-remote-play

I hope the information is helpful to you, if not, let me know that I will be happy to continue helping you, good luck and happy day.

Sincerely,
    Oskaira.
  5. XBF-JoannaDark Win User

Xbox remote play from app

Hi, ErezBredmehl,

I hope you are doing well today. Welcome to the Xbox Community. Thank you for reaching out to Xbox Forums. You are having issues with Xbox remote play. I am happy to help and provide suggestions that hopefully resolve your issue.

Get Help with remote play

Here is a support article. Please make sure to scroll down to the Remote Play section and follow some of the troubleshooting steps provided. Let me know if this worked and resolved your problem.

I hope these suggestions help! If this answers your question, please mark the thread as "Answered."
  6. MateusFontana Win User

games

Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

First, welcome to the Xbox community. If you are talking about a remote transmission it is possible, however, you should follow the steps available in the article below.

https://www.windowscentral.com/how-remote-play-...

Thank you in advance for contacting, I hope this can help you.
Thema:

1. Xbox live I remote play as well it's kinda frustrating but I hope you can help. thank you. - Similar Threads - live remote play

2. "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...

in XBoX on Windows
    "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...: Hello I recently encountered this issue, whenever I try to sign into xbox or minecraft launcher it will bring up xbox live login and when i sign in with any account it will say "We can't sign you...
  3. Xbox LIVE Marketplace Status Code: 800700E8

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox LIVE Marketplace Status Code: 800700E8: Hi everyone. I’m getting the above status message when I’m trying to re-download Modern Warfare 3 (2011) on the Xbox 360. I made the purchase within the last six months and have it downloaded on...
  4. (XBOX Cloud Gaming) How do I fix my computer not registering my XBox Live/Game Pass...

in XBoX on Windows
    (XBOX Cloud Gaming) How do I fix my computer not registering my XBox Live/Game Pass...: Hello, so I am having a particularly strange issue with my XBox cloud gaming service. I have already chatted with the helpdesk about this and did the troubleshoooting they suggested but it hasn't...
  5. How can I stop notifying my friends of my live stream?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How can I stop notifying my friends of my live stream?: Every time I stream Twitch on Xbox, my friends keep getting constant notifications that I am streaming. This is true for all my friends, including those who have me "Favorited" and those who do...
  6. connect to xbox live

in XBoX Accessibility
    connect to xbox live: hello. I have an RGH`D Xbox 360. I want to connect to internet and Xbox live. But I can't. and some people says if I connect to internet in RGHD Xbox 360. my Xbox will not work again. and I have...
  7. Xbox live problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live problem: Hi! can anyone relate that they cant log in to xbox live? i tried to lig in to minecraft bedrock edition windows 10 but i cant. It says "We failed to log you in to xbox live" idk if its right im...
  8. I didn't receive the Xbox live gold badge. On my profile for tcb87

in XboX Insiders
    I didn't receive the Xbox live gold badge. On my profile for tcb87: I didn't receive the Xbox, live gold badge. for tcb87 for my profile. submitted by /u/Beginning_Canary_160 [link] [comments]
  9. unable to connect to xbox live but can connect to internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    unable to connect to xbox live but can connect to internet: what should i do i already cleared cache system i did check alerts i dont know what to do my xbox 360 cant connect to xbox live 8074ae89-f382-4f8c-9921-5b008a1a835b
  10. I cant connect to the xbox live when i open a game on pc

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant connect to the xbox live when i open a game on pc: I try to uninstall the xbox application, reboot pc, reconnect my account, nothing work d330181c-e4b5-4980-9aaf-1be879184d0f