Xbox Live has been taken out of my bank account twice for the last few months ,can anyone help ...

Discus and support Xbox Live has been taken out of my bank account twice for the last few months ,can anyone help ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; xbox Live has been taken out of my bank account twice can any body help please 8c9a2b9c-f53d-47e8-81c5-d55d4051ee51 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by joanne kate, Aug 2, 2017.

1. joanne kate
    joanne kate Guest

Xbox Live has been taken out of my bank account twice for the last few months ,can anyone help ...

xbox Live has been taken out of my bank account twice can any body help please

:)

joanne kate, Aug 2, 2017
  2. Rated Foxx
    Rated Foxx Guest
    Charge £11.98 on my card?

I was charged £11.98 but when i check my transactions on my Xbox live account on the desktop my last payment was for a map pack last month (September). I check my bank statement and it said that I had £11.98 paid out for Xbox live, but this is my only account,
    also I purchase pre-paid membership for my xbox live?

Can anyone help?

Rated Foxx, Aug 2, 2017
  3. Over charged for Xbox live

can anyone help. I am being charged 5.99 a week for Xbox live instead of a month the past 2 years I have been charged over 200 for the year this year it' already over 100 Xbox Live has been taken out of my bank account twice for the last few months ,can anyone help ... :( my bank cancelled it but it' still been taken out?

BorrowedPoet993, Aug 2, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

You'll need to contact support and speak to billing. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or Contact Us | Xbox Support

Smwutches, Aug 2, 2017
  5. Smwutches Win User

Xbox Live has been taken out of my bank account twice for the last few months ,can anyone help pleas

You'll need to contact support and speak to billing. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  6. Ninjaerik Win User

Lost my Gold subscription????

um i have something really weird when i turn on my xbox and try to sign to my live acoount it says i need to catch up on payments when i ended the payments taken out of my bank account. can anyone help its been going on since december.
  7. LunaRaeOx Win User

Pre-oreder Failed - How long does it take to completely cancel?

Thanks guys.

It's not been taken out of my bank at all. There's nothing in my account to allow it to be taken.

I'm just wondering now it's been declined a good few times how long roughly would it cancel.

Thank you for the help :)
  8. mouse1182 Win User

Xbox robbed me can anyone help.

at commerce.microsoft.com it shows up twice in Recent transactions with the second one saying refund but I tried to download the game a second time after getting a errror the first time and the mony has been taken out of my bank account but I can't download
    the game
  9. MergedPredatorX Win User

Server Connectivity Blocked

Hey,

Has anyone found a solution to this yet? The internet has been no help for the last few months.
Thema:

1. Xbox Live has been taken out of my bank account twice for the last few months ,can anyone help ... - Similar Threads - Live has been

2. "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...

in XBoX on Windows
    "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...: Hello I recently encountered this issue, whenever I try to sign into xbox or minecraft launcher it will bring up xbox live login and when i sign in with any account it will say "We can't sign you...
  3. My Xbox live account has been wrongfully suspended indefinitely?

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox live account has been wrongfully suspended indefinitely?: [img] My account on Xbox live had 2 strikes for communication and then wrongfully has been indefinitely banned along with a console banned and not once have I used anything else that could...
  4. Our Xbox Live account has been hacked; help/hope?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Our Xbox Live account has been hacked; help/hope?: Through our Microsoft account the hacker: changed gaming user name changed the email associated with the account (which we were able to copy down) changed recovery account info. made...
  5. Why does my mw3 on xbox 360 keeps saying tbe communication with xbox live has been...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my mw3 on xbox 360 keeps saying tbe communication with xbox live has been...: Why does my mw3 on xbox 360 keeps saying tbe communication with xbox live has been interrupted if I'm actually connected? ba3926af-0fcf-4032-963d-e0e473da5eed
  6. My Xbox live account has been hacked, I think the hacker somehow changed the owner of the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox live account has been hacked, I think the hacker somehow changed the owner of the...: Around 3 months ago my xbox live account Str0f4 got hacked. I didnt realize because I was still able to play minecraft. When I tried to go to my microsoft account to check on my xbox account, the...
  7. “Your connection to xbox live has been lost. Please sign in again”

in XBoX on Consoles
    “Your connection to xbox live has been lost. Please sign in again”: I can play any games online as normal just not mass effect 3 multiplayer? Anytime I try and log into my profile when starting the game it comes up with that message, “your connection to Xbox live...
  8. My son's microsoft account has been hacked while playing xbox live

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son's microsoft account has been hacked while playing xbox live: My son's microsoft account has been hacked while playing on xbox live, they have changed the sign in email and security information, including the recovery email. How do we get it reset back to...
  9. Has Xbox Live for the Xbox 360 been discontinued by Microsoft?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Has Xbox Live for the Xbox 360 been discontinued by Microsoft?: Microsoft did a similar thing when they silently ended production of the Xbox One in 2020. I am surprised no one else has mentioned that error 80151103 and related errors has been going on (for me...
  10. I think my account has been hacked or glitched from xbox live

in XBoX Accessibility
    I think my account has been hacked or glitched from xbox live: I was playing Rainbow Six Siege and got a message. I responded with explicit content, but it wasn't anything too crazy. The worse I thought would happen would be a little com ban. 1 minute later...