Xbox Live has become an unplayable mess

Discus and support Xbox Live has become an unplayable mess in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; We started having issues purchasing or even just viewing some areas now on Xbox Live. Just over the past two weeks, we've tried several times to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by OrganizedJimmy, Feb 24, 2015.

1. Xbox Live has become an unplayable mess

We started having issues purchasing or even just viewing some areas now on Xbox Live. Just over the past two weeks, we've tried several times to purchase two games and some MK and Injustice add ons... and it keeps telling us our account has been locked.
    Card is good, no problems there, so we knew something was up. We spoke to a tech (after having to leave a number for them to call us back a day later) and they tried to walk us through a few things to correct the problem, but no go. Then they put us on
    hold, came back and said their servers were experiencing problems, and to try again in a few days. Few days? OK. So we did that. A few days later, still no fix. Again, had to leave a number for them to call us back. They call us, we go through the same
    thing again and told again, to wait a few more days. Wow. Now here we are, a couple of weeks later and STILL can't purchase a thing and they tell us they're still working on it. I've never seen a company lose sales this fast. We literally are trying to
    give them money for products and CANT. Not sure if I want to buy an XBox One now.

Proctologists, Oct 31, 2018
  2. Proctologists Win User

We started having issues purchasing or even just viewing some areas now on Xbox Live. Just over the past two weeks, we've tried several times to purchase two games and some MK and Injustice add ons... and it keeps telling us our account has been locked.
    Card is good, no problems there, so we knew something was up. We spoke to a tech (after having to leave a number for them to call us back a day later) and they tried to walk us through a few things to correct the problem, but no go. Then they put us on
    hold, came back and said their servers were experiencing problems, and to try again in a few days. Few days? OK. So we did that. A few days later, still no fix. Again, had to leave a number for them to call us back. They call us, we go through the same
    thing again and told again, to wait a few more days. Wow. Now here we are, a couple of weeks later and STILL can't purchase a thing and they tell us they're still working on it. I've never seen a company lose sales this fast. We literally are trying to
    give them money for products and CANT. Not sure if I want to buy an XBox One now.
  3. xXSuPrAhAzEXx Win User

My internet connection is good and i cant playing *** online on all my games like what the *** do i play xbox for single player NOOO i play to play online have *** fun not be dealing with this *** that i cant go online because my connection isnt that good
    because it *** is IM so done with xbox the ps4 sounds like a wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy bettter *** choice
  4. LimberOrange3 Win User

Agree with you 100% organizedjimmy. I have also been a member for 9 years and enjoyed the 360 so much. Once I purchased the x one, everything started rolling down hill. The enforcement team is another one of the reasons. They are waaaay too strict. The connections
    are a joke too. Microsoft is falling apart. I used to play everyday at least 5 hours or more a day. Now I only use my x one to watch Netflix or HBO go. I used to look forward to playing every night after work. It's really strange to me because I had such love
    for my Xbox and now it is completely gone. I'm really considering on getting a PS4 because I still really enjoy gaming but it won't be on my Xbox.
  5. Lucian Fallen Win User

It's not just live on the consoles. The website is full of problems too. When it wouldn't let me download some dlc (error message of service isn't available came up), I figured I'd try to log into the website, and remote order the download.

Aside from the site being horribly laggy and slow, when I get the point of "send your email a code for verification"....they never send one. I've received them in the past, haven't changed a thing on my email settings/antivirus/pc, yet....they send nothing
    no matter how many times I tell them to or how long I wait.

You are not wrong, everything tied to Live seems to have collapsed into useless-ness over the past week or so.
  6. Auswulf Win User

If you want to use hacks and mods go buy a PC.
Thema:

1. Xbox Live has become an unplayable mess - Similar Threads - Live has become

2. "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...

in XBoX on Windows
    "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...: Hello I recently encountered this issue, whenever I try to sign into xbox or minecraft launcher it will bring up xbox live login and when i sign in with any account it will say "We can't sign you...
  3. Why do I get sign in status has changed or you must be signed into Xbox Live While I am...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I get sign in status has changed or you must be signed into Xbox Live While I am...: Why do I get sign-in status has changed or you must be signed in to Xbox Live While I am playing a game 9be15736-d615-41de-b546-eca9f54c24a9
  4. GamingServicesTcui.exe has stopped working when I sign into Xbox live on the Xbox app. How...

in XBoX on Windows
    GamingServicesTcui.exe has stopped working when I sign into Xbox live on the Xbox app. How...: i asked this question but I'm waiting for a response. It's been 4 days. I got nothing Question right here that's waiting for a response:...
  5. My Xbox live account has been wrongfully suspended indefinitely?

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox live account has been wrongfully suspended indefinitely?: [img] My account on Xbox live had 2 strikes for communication and then wrongfully has been indefinitely banned along with a console banned and not once have I used anything else that could...
  6. How to fix an unexpected error has occurred while signing into Xbox Live Fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix an unexpected error has occurred while signing into Xbox Live Fortnite: I cant play fortnite it keeps saying error signing into my xbox live account and try again later other games work with my Xbox live account ive tried restarting Xbox deleting fortnite and...
  7. Our Xbox Live account has been hacked; help/hope?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Our Xbox Live account has been hacked; help/hope?: Through our Microsoft account the hacker: changed gaming user name changed the email associated with the account (which we were able to copy down) changed recovery account info. made...
  8. HALO Infinite on Xbox Live/Online Still has 100% hack rate.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HALO Infinite on Xbox Live/Online Still has 100% hack rate.: New hacks this week - invisible vehicles, players outside the map boundaries, and forced uneven teams (ex: 4v6 instead of 4v4). Zero updates from Publisher. At time of game release, statement...
  9. HALO Infinite on Xbox Live/Online Still has 100% hack rate

in XBoX Accessibility
    HALO Infinite on Xbox Live/Online Still has 100% hack rate: Zero games available without hackers. Minimal effort from Xbox to enforce any actions against these repeat offenders. The new enforcement setup (8 strike system) now tilts favor towards those who...
  10. Why does my mw3 on xbox 360 keeps saying tbe communication with xbox live has been...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my mw3 on xbox 360 keeps saying tbe communication with xbox live has been...: Why does my mw3 on xbox 360 keeps saying tbe communication with xbox live has been interrupted if I'm actually connected? ba3926af-0fcf-4032-963d-e0e473da5eed