Xbox Live has become an unplayable mess

Discus and support Xbox Live has become an unplayable mess in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I would like to rant a bit so if you don't want to hear it, leave now. The current status of Xbox Live is absolutely terrible. I finally have come to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by OrganizedJimmy, Feb 24, 2015.

1. Xbox Live has become an unplayable mess

I would like to rant a bit so if you don't want to hear it, leave now. The current status of Xbox Live is absolutely terrible. I finally have come to this conclusion after attempting to play some skirmish in evolve and getting "the connection to your previous
    session has been lost or no longer exists" every time I try to play. So essentially this game is useless to me because it is designed based on multiplayer gameplay. Paid $60 bucks for it a couple weeks ago. Let's continue with the rant shall we? GTA online
    also unplayable. Can't find a lobby more than 3 people (if I'm lucky to even get that). Unable to race, play deathmatches, or do drivebys with my homies because the game simply does not work. $60 on the 360 version $60 on the one version and still unable to
    play the game. I could go on and on regarding the connectivity issues with other big name games such as COD, BF4, and Destiny But I won't because me and tons of other gamers already know. Let me type this next part in capital letters to give it the appropriate
    emphasis THIS IS NOT A TECHNICAL ISSUE ON MY END. This I know. Why? since having the One I have moved on several occasions and switched ISPs just as many times. My NAT type is open 24/7 365 So stop telling me this. I have dealt with microsoft tech support
    more times that I care to imagine and other game developers such as Rockstar have proven to be just as useless. Stop shifting the blame this is on you! I am not the only one experiencing these issues and it is widespread. But let me say this, for me evolve
    being a total screwup is the last straw. I'm done buying games and I'm done paying for my Xbox live subscription service that I have consistently paid $10 a month for 9 years. I implore other gamers to do the same I'd they are as fed up as I. We are being
    robbed of products and services that cannot be used. Someone needs to get there *** together.

/rant

:)

OrganizedJimmy, Feb 24, 2015
  2. SRT8 Atlanta
    SRT8 Atlanta Guest
    LAG LAG LAG

Game has become unplayable. Constantly being stuck on things and players rubber banding all over the place.

SRT8 Atlanta, Feb 24, 2015
  3. HargyDON
    HargyDON Guest
    After August Update consistent lag every 10 seconds or so?

Same issues too. Has become very frustrating and unplayable for me and 7 other friends that were playing tonight.

HargyDON, Feb 24, 2015
  4. Xbox Live has become an unplayable mess

It's not just live on the consoles. The website is full of problems too. When it wouldn't let me download some dlc (error message of service isn't available came up), I figured I'd try to log into the website, and remote order the download.

Aside from the site being horribly laggy and slow, when I get the point of "send your email a code for verification"....they never send one. I've received them in the past, haven't changed a thing on my email settings/antivirus/pc, yet....they send nothing
    no matter how many times I tell them to or how long I wait.

You are not wrong, everything tied to Live seems to have collapsed into useless-ness over the past week or so.

Lucian Fallen, Feb 25, 2015
  5. "I'm done paying for my Xbox live subscription service that I have consistently paid $10 a month for 9 years."

I know this is a little off topic, but that equates to over $1000. That's actually pretty crazy right there. I always find a $35 a year deal on Amazon, which would be less than a third of what you paid over the same time period.

Back to your topic though, yeah, it sucks. Someone will inevitably try to blame your connection. Criticizing the Xbox One around here are fighting words.

BizarroMantis, Feb 25, 2015
  6. Agree with you 100% organizedjimmy. I have also been a member for 9 years and enjoyed the 360 so much. Once I purchased the x one, everything started rolling down hill. The enforcement team is another one of the reasons. They are waaaay too strict. The connections
    are a joke too. Microsoft is falling apart. I used to play everyday at least 5 hours or more a day. Now I only use my x one to watch Netflix or HBO go. I used to look forward to playing every night after work. It's really strange to me because I had such love
    for my Xbox and now it is completely gone. I'm really considering on getting a PS4 because I still really enjoy gaming but it won't be on my Xbox.

LimberOrange3, Mar 2, 2015
  7. Auswulf
    Auswulf Guest
    If you are finding that you are not getting enjoyment with your Xbox one and the service is poor by your standards it's probably a good idea. If you are unsatisfied as a gamer and consumer cancel your sub and sell up. Go with your gut feeling I always say.
    I wish you all the best and keep on gaming!

Auswulf, Mar 4, 2015
  8. Vaccine 420
    Vaccine 420 Guest

im havn these probs to.ive got 3 accounts been loyal to xbox buyn this n that i am so displeased with the quality of help of issues of our probs. im wantn to use hacks n mods to be able to play online first person shooters,bops2 ghost how we use to.ive had
    people report me for boosting cheating making me an avoided player for just beating them fairly ive been banned without just cause just because xbox gives the option and they dont watch game plays back 2 justify the bans they just do it because someone rages
    n hits the cheater button,good people of xbox should ask anonymous to smash xbox live

Vaccine 420, Mar 4, 2015
  9. Auswulf
    Auswulf Guest
    If you want to use hacks and mods go buy a PC.

Auswulf, Mar 4, 2015
  10. Vaccine 420
    Vaccine 420 Guest
    no.if im going 2 im going to do it to 360 we have spent alot of money on this crap new providers and so on to get no help.this rubbish needs 2b crashd man.its not fair and stop propin up xbox you brown nose .iv got jtag ready cut my accounts xbox i dnt really
    care anymore poor service team,shame on you your loss ill go p s n take my friends with me,this is so bad help people auswulf not with your kind words of crap its called action son

Vaccine 420, Mar 4, 2015
  11. Vaccine 420
    Vaccine 420 Guest
    p.s im feelin abused by xbox corporation....$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.are
    they broke y they keep rippin people.$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Vaccine 420, Mar 4, 2015
  12. Vaccine 420
    Vaccine 420 Guest
    hey auswulf can you help ae? ive seen you replyin 2other posts do you have action or justa mouth,we want answers from x live how 2 resolve our issues and theres never 1 xcept some form of miss guiding info or direction to end up with maybe more of a problem.my
    past year with xbox live has been shockin tryna talk 2 people in xbox live to get no where with them.as its goin.im gettn no where with you

Vaccine 420, Mar 4, 2015
  13. Xbox Live has become an unplayable mess

My internet connection is good and i cant playing *** online on all my games like what the *** do i play xbox for single player NOOO i play to play online have *** fun not be dealing with this *** that i cant go online because my connection isnt that good
    because it *** is IM so done with xbox the ps4 sounds like a wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy bettter *** choice

xXSuPrAhAzEXx, Mar 4, 2015
  14. Auswulf
    Auswulf Guest
    Wow petty insults... I'll take my brown nose (as you call it) elsewhere good day sir..

Auswulf, Mar 4, 2015
  15. I don't usually have problems connecting through to games and I have moderate internet, but it is a huge hassle to get into a live party. I don't understand it. My internet isn't bad enough to not connect. When it does connect (after dozens and I mean dozens
    of tries) it's lagging, chat cuts in and out and it kicks people for no reason. I've had this problem for a while and I don't understand how to fix it. I've talked to others and they also experience it. We can't get anyone to help.

YourStepDad93, Mar 5, 2015
Thema:

1. Xbox Live has become an unplayable mess - Similar Threads - Live has become

2. "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...

in XBoX on Windows
    "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...: Hello I recently encountered this issue, whenever I try to sign into xbox or minecraft launcher it will bring up xbox live login and when i sign in with any account it will say "We can't sign you...
  3. Why do I get sign in status has changed or you must be signed into Xbox Live While I am...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I get sign in status has changed or you must be signed into Xbox Live While I am...: Why do I get sign-in status has changed or you must be signed in to Xbox Live While I am playing a game 9be15736-d615-41de-b546-eca9f54c24a9
  4. GamingServicesTcui.exe has stopped working when I sign into Xbox live on the Xbox app. How...

in XBoX on Windows
    GamingServicesTcui.exe has stopped working when I sign into Xbox live on the Xbox app. How...: i asked this question but I'm waiting for a response. It's been 4 days. I got nothing Question right here that's waiting for a response:...
  5. My Xbox live account has been wrongfully suspended indefinitely?

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox live account has been wrongfully suspended indefinitely?: [img] My account on Xbox live had 2 strikes for communication and then wrongfully has been indefinitely banned along with a console banned and not once have I used anything else that could...
  6. How to fix an unexpected error has occurred while signing into Xbox Live Fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix an unexpected error has occurred while signing into Xbox Live Fortnite: I cant play fortnite it keeps saying error signing into my xbox live account and try again later other games work with my Xbox live account ive tried restarting Xbox deleting fortnite and...
  7. Our Xbox Live account has been hacked; help/hope?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Our Xbox Live account has been hacked; help/hope?: Through our Microsoft account the hacker: changed gaming user name changed the email associated with the account (which we were able to copy down) changed recovery account info. made...
  8. HALO Infinite on Xbox Live/Online Still has 100% hack rate.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HALO Infinite on Xbox Live/Online Still has 100% hack rate.: New hacks this week - invisible vehicles, players outside the map boundaries, and forced uneven teams (ex: 4v6 instead of 4v4). Zero updates from Publisher. At time of game release, statement...
  9. HALO Infinite on Xbox Live/Online Still has 100% hack rate

in XBoX Accessibility
    HALO Infinite on Xbox Live/Online Still has 100% hack rate: Zero games available without hackers. Minimal effort from Xbox to enforce any actions against these repeat offenders. The new enforcement setup (8 strike system) now tilts favor towards those who...
  10. Why does my mw3 on xbox 360 keeps saying tbe communication with xbox live has been...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my mw3 on xbox 360 keeps saying tbe communication with xbox live has been...: Why does my mw3 on xbox 360 keeps saying tbe communication with xbox live has been interrupted if I'm actually connected? ba3926af-0fcf-4032-963d-e0e473da5eed