Xbox Live Gold won't work when I enter my code

Discus and support Xbox Live Gold won't work when I enter my code in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Try that again Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help. XBOS-XboxSubscriptionsInvalidSubscriptionStatus gShCGdEwut8NjmlkDqbb0a.11... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TheGamingCat1O1, Jul 11, 2017.

1. Xbox Live Gold won't work when I enter my code

Try that again
    Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help.

XBOS-XboxSubscriptionsInvalidSubscriptionStatus
    gShCGdEwut8NjmlkDqbb0a.11
    2017/07/11 - 17:04:01 UTC

:)

TheGamingCat1O1, Jul 11, 2017
  2. AhmedElAmine
    AhmedElAmine Guest
    Can not use my bonus xbox live gold membership code !

Hello everybody, i got my xbox 360 yesterday and when i enter the live gold code on my console, it says the code is not valid !! and when i enter the code on xbox live website it says error, try again in a moment, i tried again and again but still doesnt
    work

AhmedElAmine, Jul 11, 2017
  3. Is there any sort of Xbox Live trial included with a system purchase?

Mine came with 14 days but after I entered the code it said that it worked then my friend invited me to a chat and it said i need to upgrade to gold, I tried entering the code again and it didn't work saying it was already used, then I just bought a yr of it

startainfection, Jul 11, 2017
  4. Xbox Live Gold won't work when I enter my code

I've also waited 3 days but each day I tried it didn't work still anybody know what's happening with Microsoft.

TheGamingCat1O1, Jul 11, 2017
  5. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest
    Sorry to hear it. This may be something to do with your account. I would recommend calling phone support for more assistance with this. Please click this link to get the number for your region Customer Support

onyxishere, Nov 2, 2018
  6. TheGamingCat1O1 Win User

I've also waited 3 days but each day I tried it didn't work still anybody know what's happening with Microsoft.
  7. onyxishere Win User

8. DRC+EE Win User

Code Card already redeemed

Hi, were you entering the code on the Xbox? I had a small problem where my 12 Months Live Gold code didn’t work when I tried to redeem it on the Xbox. I had to enter it online.
  9. TheRcraigFactor Win User

Xbox One backwards compatibility

Hello I'm having a problem with my Xbox live gold. When I entered the code it said that it was for Xbox 360 and that it worked with backwards compatibility but it never gave the gold to me. This was the only place that made sense to put my problem at.
  10. Jack-103 Win User

Xbox Error 8c15009, Xbox Gold Live not working.

It tells me I have error 8C15009. Sorry their is a problem with Xbox Service try again latter. "Been trying for about 2 Weeks, Patience gone"

Cannot download from Xbox gold live. Cannot play games that require Xbox Gold Live, Ask me to buy Xbox gold live when I have a 12 Month paid subscription. Cannot enter manage membership. Cannot enter redeem code. Cannot enter Purchase history.

It will connect to Xbox live just not Xbox Gold.

To put it simply my Xbox 360 cannot use the 4 months of Xbox gold live I have in my account.

When I use a PC I can enter the account and all features and it shows I have 4 months of Xbox gold live to go.

Everything worked fine until a couple of weeks ago.

As I mentioned Xbox support cannot fix it.
Thema:

1. Xbox Live Gold won't work when I enter my code - Similar Threads - Live Gold won't

2. I have xbox live and gold but it still won't allow me to play with friends. Y is this

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have xbox live and gold but it still won't allow me to play with friends. Y is this: I have xbox live and gold but still can't access gta 5 online nor cod y is this 1ad954fd-c0ed-4a0e-86e0-2de687f621c2
  3. Minecraft won't let me play multiplayer without Xbox live gold or Game pass Ultimate even...

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft won't let me play multiplayer without Xbox live gold or Game pass Ultimate even...: About more than a week ago I was playing Minecraft multiplayer then after the latest update it said "You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft account is set up." Then when...
  4. Xbox Live Gold update won't work

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live Gold update won't work: Dear fellow Xboxers... I'm trying to update my current Xbox live gold sub. into a ultimate one, but I always get the same error, "Change region on the Microsoft Store", I have done all I could...
  5. Free game with Xbox Live Gold won't boot

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Free game with Xbox Live Gold won't boot: Since January I have Xbox Live Gold by means of a gift card and I have only 3 months, until today 3 free games have passed, of those 3 only the first game took, the other two do not start. I...
  6. Newly scratched Xbox Live Gold code won't redeem

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Newly scratched Xbox Live Gold code won't redeem: I want to keep this brief and straight to the point, so here goes. I recently received an Xbox Live Gold 6 month code that came with the code not revealed. I revealed the code and tried to redeem...
  7. Xbox won't let me play games with gold even though I have Xbox live gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox won't let me play games with gold even though I have Xbox live gold: I have xbox live gold untill next year but it says i dont have gold subscription and i have removed my account and have restart the xbox but it still says i have not got xbox live gold...
  8. My Xbox One Console Won't Let Me Play Online Games Without Xbox Live Gold!

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox One Console Won't Let Me Play Online Games Without Xbox Live Gold!: I'm wondering why this happens. Is this a normal thing? My friends don't have this problem. I don't know why this happens. Can I please have some help? 00bb5ad1-754e-4673-bf3f-76063067acb8
  9. Xbox Live Gold won't connect to my son's account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Live Gold won't connect to my son's account: For the first time I entered in the xbox live gold code under my name instead of my son's and it won't connect to his account. He has it listed as his home Xbox and then I thought maybe I don't...
  10. I have Xbox live gold and my game won't recognize it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have Xbox live gold and my game won't recognize it.: I've been playing FH4 and I just got gold to be able to play online. I opened up the game as soon as I bought it and it still tolled me to get Xbox live gold to play online. PLS HELP ME ASAP!...