Xbox Live Gold - What is the difference between gift code im Box and bought Membership online?

Discus and support Xbox Live Gold - What is the difference between gift code im Box and bought Membership online? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; At the purchasing Xbox 360 there was a gift (trial) CODE in the box: one month free live gold membership. After activating this code the access to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Player MCMLX9, Jun 28, 2015.

1. Xbox Live Gold - What is the difference between gift code im Box and bought Membership online?

At the purchasing Xbox 360 there was a gift (trial) CODE in the box: one month free live gold membership.

After activating this code the access to online gaming was possible for ALL USER registrated in the Xbox (=family members) for a month.

Now, 7 month after purchasing i decided to buy a 3 month Live Gold Membership, so i logged in to my Microsoft account on the xbox site and bought it online.

But now, the access to online gaming is possible just for me - for all other family member is not; not like at the beginning.

Why? What should I do to make possible the acces for all my family member registered on my Xbox?

:)

Player MCMLX9, Jun 28, 2015
  2. $10 Xbox card promotion for Xbox live gold

Today, I bought Xbox live gold after i clicked the advertisment that said get a $10 Xbox gift card when you Renew xbox live gold. I redeemed my membership code under the redeem code option. The code was for 3 months of Xbox live gold. I have not received
    the xbox gift card for $10 yet. Please help!

TheSmartCamper, Jun 28, 2015
  3. Munkey Boy
    Munkey Boy Guest
    Game Stores - no wonder retail is suffering

I bought £50 gift cards from these sites for £40.84 with the 5% off codes for liking them on Facebook:

Xbox Live Gift Cards, Xbox Live Points, Microsoft Points
    Xbox Live Membership & Xbox Live Subscription By OnlyCDKeys.com

Enter the codes, buy from the MS online store for £45 each. Works out at £36.75 when you do the maths.

Munkey Boy, Jun 28, 2015
  4. davemcfly85
    davemcfly85 Guest

Xbox Live Gold - What is the difference between gift code im Box and bought Membership online?

that is because only the Xbox One lets you share a gold membership (as long as all accounts are on the console that bought the Gold). so if you have a 360 you would need separate gold subscriptions for each account on the console.

davemcfly85, Jun 28, 2015
  5. davemcfly85 Win User

that is because only the Xbox One lets you share a gold membership (as long as all accounts are on the console that bought the Gold). so if you have a 360 you would need separate gold subscriptions for each account on the console.
  6. SepiaMX Win User

No puedo pagar xboxlive gold (I can't pay Xbox Live Gold)

You could still get a xbox live gold membership, as a digital code from a retailer. I think you can choose between 1-month or 3-months for Xbox Live Gold.

Learn about gift cards and codes

Happy gaming!
  7. Smwutches Win User

XBOX Live

Some developers, such as EA, have started required an online pass to connect to their games in addition to the gold membership Xbox has. If you bought the game new, you should have a code in the box.
  8. CarstenE Win User

Online game

Hey WelpeVerehrer46,

Can you explain a bit more detailed what you have bought exactly?

If you have bought a 15€ Xbox gift card and redeemed it you can buy Games / DLC and Movies with that.

To play online you need a Xbox Live Gold membership, Infos about that can be found here: www.xbox.com/live/gold , which cant be bought with Account Balance.

To buy Gold you need Paypal / CreditCard or buy a Xbox Live Gold Card in a store of your choice.

- lg 2Bad4You
  9. studa Win User

Unable to play COD.

What region are you in, Xbox LIVE gold memberships are region coded. It seems that website is for a different region.
Thema:

1. Xbox Live Gold - What is the difference between gift code im Box and bought Membership online? - Similar Threads - Live Gold difference

2. I didn't receive the Xbox live gold badge. On my profile for tcb87

in XboX Insiders
    I didn't receive the Xbox live gold badge. On my profile for tcb87: I didn't receive the Xbox, live gold badge. for tcb87 for my profile. submitted by /u/Beginning_Canary_160 [link] [comments]
  3. Missing Xbox Live Gold Memorial Badge on account.

in XboX Insiders
    Missing Xbox Live Gold Memorial Badge on account.: It's been 8 months since the rollout began and I never got it on my profile and I'm on the alpha skip ahead builds on console, I don't know if it's a bug or not? submitted by /u/mtaraylz...
  4. Xbox gold live 3 month

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox gold live 3 month: Bought a 3 month xbox live gold for my son for Christmas and last month I tried to add it to his console and it would not put it on. Just last week I tried to add it and it said code was not...
  5. I cannot play Live with Gold games without an active subscription now?

in XboX Insiders
    I cannot play Live with Gold games without an active subscription now?: Today I tried to play one of my games from Live with Gold to discover that I cannot play it anymore, and I remember that even if I don't have Live with Gold or Game Pass Ultimate active...
  6. How do I contact Xbox to receive my Xbox Live Gold badge?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I contact Xbox to receive my Xbox Live Gold badge?: I still don’t have the Xbox Live Gold profile badge that Xbox gave everyone in September. I have had an active Gold account for many years with no pause. c5b2669f-5fe1-44dc-b9cc-7fa51bea073a
  7. How do I redeem a 12 month Xbox live gold subscription and keep my ultimate for 12 months...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I redeem a 12 month Xbox live gold subscription and keep my ultimate for 12 months...: I need help so I don’t lose my full subscription 94d1d692-146c-48bf-b16a-73f1dd8755b2
  8. I have xbox live and gold but it still won't allow me to play with friends. Y is this

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have xbox live and gold but it still won't allow me to play with friends. Y is this: I have xbox live and gold but still can't access gta 5 online nor cod y is this 1ad954fd-c0ed-4a0e-86e0-2de687f621c2
  9. I bought xbox live gold 1 month then a 3 month and none of them are going through what is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought xbox live gold 1 month then a 3 month and none of them are going through what is...: xbox live gold not working 2d99fcab-bff0-4f66-b104-50bf8080a913
  10. Problems with Xbox Live Gold badge

in XboX Insiders
    Problems with Xbox Live Gold badge: Good morning. I've been waiting for a couple of months for the Xbox Live Gold badge to be added to my profile.. What should I do? I have been using the services that Xbox has for many years....