Xbox Live Gold takes money and he doesn't say anything about it

Discus and support Xbox Live Gold takes money and he doesn't say anything about it in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Good morning, I have a problem with the Xbox Live Gold service. I have overdue PLN 79.99 (about 21$) to pay for the service (because the payment failed... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Tomzacz, Sep 1, 2018.

1. Tomzacz
    Tomzacz Guest

:)

Tomzacz, Sep 1, 2018
  2. The King Poo
    The King Poo Guest
    Xbox live gold issue.

He was able to find and download the xbox live gold free games but it's still showing he doesn't have xbox live gold. I guess its more of an annoyance then anything since he is able to play online and get the free games.

The King Poo, Sep 1, 2018
  3. Why are people stupid? Xbox live is weak sauce

I find it funny that this guy was a silver when he made this thread about xbox live being a waste of money,now he`s gold????

THEOWENKILLER, Sep 1, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Smwutches, Sep 1, 2018
  5. Marvin14S
    Marvin14S Guest
    Check to see if there is an issue with Xbox Live in your region. I know in my region they have issues with purchases on the xbox and live. You can try contact Xbox Support to get your money back, but the transaction does take up a bit of time to reflect?

https://support.xbox.com/en-CA/billing/xbox-subscriptions/pay-past-due-balance-on-xbox-subscription

Xbox Live Service Status | Xbox Live Service Outage

Marvin14S, Sep 1, 2018
  6. When MS tries to renew a subscription and it is denied by the payment provider they will try again for the purchase to go through.

This is more then likely what happened here but to be sure you can contact xbox support at support.xbox.com/contact-us and they would be the ones to tell you exactly what happened.

steeledwand7664, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: