Xbox live gold subscription refund

Discus and support Xbox live gold subscription refund in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Having an absolute nightmare trying to request a refund for Xbox live gold subscription. A payment was taken out of my paypal account for a repeat... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AlWillis, Mar 29, 2021.

1. AlWillis
    AlWillis Guest

Having an absolute nightmare trying to request a refund for Xbox live gold subscription. A payment was taken out of my paypal account for a repeat subscription of Xbox live gold (a real bug bear of mine as it immediately signs you up to auto renew!). I cancelled it immediately and removed auto renew before the new subscription even started. I've tried repeatedly to request a refund for this and frankly a nightmare online, the 'clever' virtual agent is a joke, just sends you around the houses and never gets you where you want to be, and trying to actually talk to a person is ridiculous. It's almost as though Xbox makes it so difficult, that people give up eventually, who'd have thought!

Any guidance much appreciated

:)

AlWillis, Mar 29, 2021
  2. XBF Chris J Win User

new game

Did you purchase this digitally through the xbox? If so you can request a refund here :

Request an Xbox digital product or subscription refund

For future reference, Games that require Xbox live will tell you in the overview, "REQUIRES XBOX LIVE GOLD, SOLD SEPARATELY."

Hope this helps!
  3. medium bloke Win User

Getting screwed by xbox again

It looks like you've got Gold Membership on your account now, so you must have automatic renewal on. To turn it off, please go to:

support.xbox.com/.../cancel-xbox-live-gold-subscription

If you have received the service(s) from Microsoft, in this case Xbox LIVE Gold, then there aren't usually refunds.
  4. MateusFontana Win User

Buying Xbox Live but not able to play games that require it

Depending on the payment method you used, it may take a few hours for the subscription to appear in your account, but as you said, those hours have passed. I would recommend that you ask for a subscription refund and try to buy Xbox live gold again.

*To request a refund for your Xbox live gold subscription, please visit the link below.

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/subscriptio...
  5. XBF Ezra G Win User

XBOX GOLD

Hello greekman215800,

Thank you for your post. I understand you are experiencing an issue with a recently renewed Xbox Live Gold subscription. Please use the

Request a Refund
    page to speak with an agent over refund options.

I hope this helps.
  6. XBF Amber M Win User

Zwrot [Translation - Return]

Hi there KROSSX6,

If you’d like to request a refund for a purchase,
    fill in the fields on the form and we’ll review your request promptly. Be sure to sign in to and submit your request from the account you used to make the purchase. You’ll need to provide the order number for each item. Order numbers can be found by signing
    in to your Microsoft account.

I'm sorry to hear about the issue you may be having with games with gold. The first recommendation is to
    your Xbox Gold Subscription active. If the subscription is active, when you try to access Games with Gold, make sure you're using the gamertag that has the Xbox Live Gold subscription. If you redeemed a promotional Xbox Live Gold token as part of your subscription,
    you won't be eligible for Games with Gold. If you used a prepaid code to sign up for Xbox Live Gold, make sure it was successfully redeemed.

If you live in one of the countries or regions listed above under "Offer and eligibility" and still can't access Games with Gold, contact Xbox Support.

Please take a look at the following article : Games with Gold.
    Games with Gold offers free Xbox games to qualifying Xbox Live Gold members. This article answers frequently asked questions about the Games with Gold program.

Hope this helps.
Thema:

1. Xbox live gold subscription refund - Similar Threads - live gold subscription

2. I didn't receive the Xbox live gold badge. On my profile for tcb87

in XboX Insiders
    I didn't receive the Xbox live gold badge. On my profile for tcb87: I didn't receive the Xbox, live gold badge. for tcb87 for my profile. submitted by /u/Beginning_Canary_160 [link] [comments]
  3. Missing Xbox Live Gold Memorial Badge on account.

in XboX Insiders
    Missing Xbox Live Gold Memorial Badge on account.: It's been 8 months since the rollout began and I never got it on my profile and I'm on the alpha skip ahead builds on console, I don't know if it's a bug or not? submitted by /u/mtaraylz...
  4. Xbox gold live 3 month

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox gold live 3 month: Bought a 3 month xbox live gold for my son for Christmas and last month I tried to add it to his console and it would not put it on. Just last week I tried to add it and it said code was not...
  5. I cannot play Live with Gold games without an active subscription now?

in XboX Insiders
    I cannot play Live with Gold games without an active subscription now?: Today I tried to play one of my games from Live with Gold to discover that I cannot play it anymore, and I remember that even if I don't have Live with Gold or Game Pass Ultimate active...
  6. How do I contact Xbox to receive my Xbox Live Gold badge?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I contact Xbox to receive my Xbox Live Gold badge?: I still don’t have the Xbox Live Gold profile badge that Xbox gave everyone in September. I have had an active Gold account for many years with no pause. c5b2669f-5fe1-44dc-b9cc-7fa51bea073a
  7. How do I redeem a 12 month Xbox live gold subscription and keep my ultimate for 12 months...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I redeem a 12 month Xbox live gold subscription and keep my ultimate for 12 months...: I need help so I don’t lose my full subscription 94d1d692-146c-48bf-b16a-73f1dd8755b2
  8. I have xbox live and gold but it still won't allow me to play with friends. Y is this

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have xbox live and gold but it still won't allow me to play with friends. Y is this: I have xbox live and gold but still can't access gta 5 online nor cod y is this 1ad954fd-c0ed-4a0e-86e0-2de687f621c2
  9. I bought xbox live gold 1 month then a 3 month and none of them are going through what is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought xbox live gold 1 month then a 3 month and none of them are going through what is...: xbox live gold not working 2d99fcab-bff0-4f66-b104-50bf8080a913
  10. Xbox Live Gold Games not working with Ultimate Game Pass subscription

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Live Gold Games not working with Ultimate Game Pass subscription: So, every time I download and launch an Xbox Gold game, it says I need to renew Gold or Game Pass Ultimate.. even though I renewed it. submitted by /u/theboost182 [link] [comments]