XBOX LIVE GOLD SUBSCRIPTION DEAL

Discus and support XBOX LIVE GOLD SUBSCRIPTION DEAL in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; On November 2nd, 2018 there was a deal on the XBOX store that said if you purchase 3 months of XBOX LIVE GOLD you will receive another 3 months free.... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by RileyBax, Jan 17, 2019.

1. RileyBax
    RileyBax Guest

On November 2nd, 2018 there was a deal on the XBOX store that said if you purchase 3 months of XBOX LIVE GOLD you will receive another 3 months free. So I purchased the 3 months expecting to either get a code for a another 3 months or for there to be a
    total of 6 months in my subscription but neither of these things has happened. As of right now I have to pay for another 3 months on February 2nd. I just want a code or something so that I can get the next 3 months *free* just like the promotion originally
    stated.

:)

RileyBax, Jan 17, 2019
  2. thedrunkcowboy Win User

Bought xbox live 3 months 50% off with 800 points

3. BrandonB70 Win User

hey why xbox live mx not appears the options for buy the family live gold ?

The xbox live family gold subscription has been terminated. I know, I will miss it too. Four Gold subscriptions for 99.99? That was a crazy good deal!
  4. greg_window10_instal Win User

Missing gold tab on honescreen

Hello rorymcginn,

May I suggest that you double check the status of your account at "Xbox subscriptions" and or "Check
    your Xbox purchase history
    " . Regardless of anyone's status, you can always check out the "Deals with Gold" . Let us know if your Xbox Live Gold account is current and up-to-date, but
    continue issues with it.

support.xbox.com/en-US/browse/billing/xbox-subscriptions

support.xbox.com/en-US/billing/xbox-subscriptions/check-xbox-live-bill

www.xbox.com/en-US/live/deals-with-gold

Good luck and good gaming,

SA
  5. IR0N WOLF Win User

Great Canadian Deals - The New Thread

I wish I had seen these xbox live gold subscription deals earlier mine just expired and there are no more deals for Canadians...
  6. XBF Chris J Win User

Xbox live gold

Hey Rick,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. Where are you trying to access this deal? have you tried on multiple platforms? I recommend trying from

Xbox.com
    as well as your Xbox console.

According to our website, you should be able to have access to Deals with gold and Games with gold. "
    For Xbox One console customers only:

• With an Xbox Live Gold 2- to 14-day trial, you can get Xbox One Games with Gold, and discounted Gold deals."

How to get an Xbox Live Gold trial subscription
Thema:

1. XBOX LIVE GOLD SUBSCRIPTION DEAL - Similar Threads - LIVE GOLD SUBSCRIPTION

2. I didn't receive the Xbox live gold badge. On my profile for tcb87

in XboX Insiders
    I didn't receive the Xbox live gold badge. On my profile for tcb87: I didn't receive the Xbox, live gold badge. for tcb87 for my profile. submitted by /u/Beginning_Canary_160 [link] [comments]
  3. Missing Xbox Live Gold Memorial Badge on account.

in XboX Insiders
    Missing Xbox Live Gold Memorial Badge on account.: It's been 8 months since the rollout began and I never got it on my profile and I'm on the alpha skip ahead builds on console, I don't know if it's a bug or not? submitted by /u/mtaraylz...
  4. Xbox gold live 3 month

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox gold live 3 month: Bought a 3 month xbox live gold for my son for Christmas and last month I tried to add it to his console and it would not put it on. Just last week I tried to add it and it said code was not...
  5. I cannot play Live with Gold games without an active subscription now?

in XboX Insiders
    I cannot play Live with Gold games without an active subscription now?: Today I tried to play one of my games from Live with Gold to discover that I cannot play it anymore, and I remember that even if I don't have Live with Gold or Game Pass Ultimate active...
  6. How do I contact Xbox to receive my Xbox Live Gold badge?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I contact Xbox to receive my Xbox Live Gold badge?: I still don’t have the Xbox Live Gold profile badge that Xbox gave everyone in September. I have had an active Gold account for many years with no pause. c5b2669f-5fe1-44dc-b9cc-7fa51bea073a
  7. How do I redeem a 12 month Xbox live gold subscription and keep my ultimate for 12 months...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I redeem a 12 month Xbox live gold subscription and keep my ultimate for 12 months...: I need help so I don’t lose my full subscription 94d1d692-146c-48bf-b16a-73f1dd8755b2
  8. I have xbox live and gold but it still won't allow me to play with friends. Y is this

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have xbox live and gold but it still won't allow me to play with friends. Y is this: I have xbox live and gold but still can't access gta 5 online nor cod y is this 1ad954fd-c0ed-4a0e-86e0-2de687f621c2
  9. I bought xbox live gold 1 month then a 3 month and none of them are going through what is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought xbox live gold 1 month then a 3 month and none of them are going through what is...: xbox live gold not working 2d99fcab-bff0-4f66-b104-50bf8080a913
  10. Xbox Live Gold Games not working with Ultimate Game Pass subscription

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Live Gold Games not working with Ultimate Game Pass subscription: So, every time I download and launch an Xbox Gold game, it says I need to renew Gold or Game Pass Ultimate.. even though I renewed it. submitted by /u/theboost182 [link] [comments]