Xbox Live Gold (Sent by Xbox Support)

Discus and support Xbox Live Gold (Sent by Xbox Support) in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I was sent here by the support team to possibly receive a code for Xbox live gold as the banks are shut and my credit card is not working on Xbox. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by JonzeyKeaton, May 26, 2018.

1. JonzeyKeaton
    JonzeyKeaton Guest

I was sent here by the support team to possibly receive a code for Xbox live gold as the banks are shut and my credit card is not working on Xbox.

:)

JonzeyKeaton, May 26, 2018
  2. MS ripped me off, can anyone help me out?

check your spam folder otherwise just call MS or chat with them on the support web site. cheeze it's not that difficult is it?

UltimateBerzerkStyle, May 26, 2018
  3. sidd230
    sidd230 Guest
    Microsoft giving free digital games for users with broken disc drives

I was just told this while chatting with an MS rep about a separate issue: "Every console sent in for repair will have a free 30 day Xbox Live Gold subscription after the repair. However for those with disc unreadable issue, on top of the free 30 day Xbox Live Gold subscription, they'll receive a free game token." They will email the code after the replacement XBox has shipped.

sidd230, May 26, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Sorry but codes are not given via the forums.

Smwutches, May 27, 2018
  5. JonzeyKeaton
    JonzeyKeaton Guest
    Can you delete this post please

JonzeyKeaton, Oct 5, 2018
  6. No codes are given out in the forums.

Gamingboy177 (Sam), Oct 5, 2018
  7. JonzeyKeaton
    JonzeyKeaton Guest
    Yes i know that but it wont let me delete this entire post so i asked for you to delete it ?

JonzeyKeaton, Oct 6, 2018
  8. XBF Leslie D
    XBF Leslie D Guest

Hi Jonzey!

I won't be able to delete your post serves to answer others who have the same question. I will be able to lock this post, basically no one will be able to comment anything on the post only view it.

If you ever need further help feel free to make a new thread!

Good Luck !

XBF Leslie D, Nov 3, 2018
  9. Smwutches Win User

Sorry but codes are not given via the forums.
  10. JonzeyKeaton Win User

Yes i know that but it wont let me delete this entire post so i asked for you to delete it ?
  11. JonzeyKeaton Win User

Can you delete this post please
  12. XBF Leslie D Win User

Hi Jonzey!

I won't be able to delete your post serves to answer others who have the same question. I will be able to lock this post, basically no one will be able to comment anything on the post only view it.

If you ever need further help feel free to make a new thread!

Good Luck !
  13. Gamingboy177 (Sam) Win User

No codes are given out in the forums.
Thema:

1. Xbox Live Gold (Sent by Xbox Support) - Similar Threads - Live Gold Sent

2. I didn't receive the Xbox live gold badge. On my profile for tcb87

in XboX Insiders
    I didn't receive the Xbox live gold badge. On my profile for tcb87: I didn't receive the Xbox, live gold badge. for tcb87 for my profile. submitted by /u/Beginning_Canary_160 [link] [comments]
  3. Missing Xbox Live Gold Memorial Badge on account.

in XboX Insiders
    Missing Xbox Live Gold Memorial Badge on account.: It's been 8 months since the rollout began and I never got it on my profile and I'm on the alpha skip ahead builds on console, I don't know if it's a bug or not? submitted by /u/mtaraylz...
  4. Xbox gold live 3 month

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox gold live 3 month: Bought a 3 month xbox live gold for my son for Christmas and last month I tried to add it to his console and it would not put it on. Just last week I tried to add it and it said code was not...
  5. I cannot play Live with Gold games without an active subscription now?

in XboX Insiders
    I cannot play Live with Gold games without an active subscription now?: Today I tried to play one of my games from Live with Gold to discover that I cannot play it anymore, and I remember that even if I don't have Live with Gold or Game Pass Ultimate active...
  6. How do I contact Xbox to receive my Xbox Live Gold badge?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I contact Xbox to receive my Xbox Live Gold badge?: I still don’t have the Xbox Live Gold profile badge that Xbox gave everyone in September. I have had an active Gold account for many years with no pause. c5b2669f-5fe1-44dc-b9cc-7fa51bea073a
  7. How do I redeem a 12 month Xbox live gold subscription and keep my ultimate for 12 months...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I redeem a 12 month Xbox live gold subscription and keep my ultimate for 12 months...: I need help so I don’t lose my full subscription 94d1d692-146c-48bf-b16a-73f1dd8755b2
  8. Have not received Rocket League code from 3 months Gold promotion - Live chat sent me here

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Have not received Rocket League code from 3 months Gold promotion - Live chat sent me here: On the 19th of June I saw the promotion that if you currently do not have an active gold membership and you purchase 3 months of gold, you will receive a code for the full download of the game...
  9. Xbox Live Gold Rush June 2014 - No Xbox One games codes sent

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live Gold Rush June 2014 - No Xbox One games codes sent: I bought and redeemed a Xbox live 12 months during the promotion and have been using my Xbox One since launch, when are the codes for the Xbox One downloadable version of Ryse: Son of Rome, and...
  10. My 3m prepaid xbox live gift card did not give me gold. It sent me an email saying it was ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My 3m prepaid xbox live gift card did not give me gold. It sent me an email saying it was ...: I put in the code and itsaid it was confirmed but I still don't have gold. I don't want to go and buy another card just because of xbox messing up. 81da13b0-095d-42bc-849f-64cf73667371