Xbox live gold rocket league bundle-did anyone else see it?

Discus and support Xbox live gold rocket league bundle-did anyone else see it? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; 5 days ago, my Xbox gold ran out. the next day when I went to renew it, I saw on my home screen, "Go gold now and get WHAT?" I clicked it and it told... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by robotiger599, Jun 17, 2017.

1. robotiger599
    robotiger599 Guest

5 days ago, my Xbox gold ran out. the next day when I went to renew it, I saw on my home screen,
    "Go gold now and get WHAT?" I clicked it and it told me if I went gold for a month then I get rocket league for free and that the code would be sent to my Xbox message center. That was 4 days ago, still no code. I called Xbox support and they said
    that the offer never existed. I check my email every day, I check my Xbox every day, but nothing. If anyone else saw this offer please please PLEASE reply and say you did so I can tell Xbox to refer to this post. Thank you.

:)

robotiger599, Jun 17, 2017
  2. Xbox gold - get minecraft with gold offer

SO I bought xbox live gold through the snap in that promised I would get a code for Minecraft. Today I recieved acode for Rocket League. I do not want Rocket League, I did not purchase gold to get Rocket League, but to get Minecraft. Whats going on here?

XenoLair-C713D0B3-152D-4F27-9BF3-E8732A45EB84, Jun 17, 2017
  3. Dux XCIV
    Dux XCIV Guest
    Rocket League Promo

This is not true.

Please read the following article:

Rocket League Coming to Xbox One X

BONUS NEWS: XBOX LIVE GOLD AND ROCKET LEAGUE
    Speaking of Xbox One, anyone who purchases a three-month Xbox Live Gold subscription card from June 12 through June 30 will receive a FREE copy of Rocket League!

It clearly states that *anyone* who purchases the subscription will get the free copy...

Dux XCIV, Jun 17, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

You should receive the code by July 31. If not, you'll want to post in the Sales and Promotions forum.

Smwutches, Jun 17, 2017
  5. Smwutches Win User

You should receive the code by July 31. If not, you'll want to post in the Sales and Promotions forum.
  6. Dux XCIV Win User

Rocket League Promo

This is not true.

Please read the following article:

https://www.rocketleague.com/news/rocket-league-coming-to-xbox-one-x/

BONUS NEWS: XBOX LIVE GOLD AND ROCKET LEAGUE
    Speaking of Xbox One, anyone who purchases a three-month Xbox Live Gold subscription card from June 12 through June 30 will receive a FREE copy of Rocket League!

It clearly states that *anyone* who purchases the subscription will get the free copy...
  7. Internet Expert Win User

Xbox gold - get minecraft with gold offer

What Gold promotion did you see? Is there a link? Did you buy a card in a store?

I've heard of Rocket League being offered free with a Gold subscription, but not Minecraft (as far as I know).
  8. Kathy A. Win User

Midnight Drive Pack Not Claiming

Hi Mouthwash92,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well.

We understand that you wanted to claim Midnight Drive Pack included in Xbox Series S – Fortnite and Rocket League Bundle. Let us check on this together so you will get back to gaming.

May we ask if your purchase is link to your Xbox live account that you use to play Fortnite and Rocket League?

Based on Xbox Series S – Fortnite & Rocket League Bundle, redeeming the digital content (Midnight Drive Pack) will need no codes and it will be added to the first Microsoft account that redeems it. See more information here: Digital Direct | Xbox.

Please, do not forget to check here for known issues that might be related to your concern.

Claim Victory with the New Xbox Series S - Fortnite and Rocket League Bundle - Xbox Wire

Xbox Series S – Fortnite & Rocket League Bundle | Xbox

Digital Direct | Xbox

Xbox Status

Known Issues for Game Launches

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  9. OwO.-. Win User

Xbox gamespass

An example is Fortnite its say i need xbox live gold to play but i can play rocket league
Thema:

1. Xbox live gold rocket league bundle-did anyone else see it? - Similar Threads - live gold rocket

2. Did not get a Free Rocket League code w/3 month Xbox Live Gold

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Did not get a Free Rocket League code w/3 month Xbox Live Gold: Hello, I did not receive a code for my free copy of Rocket League when I purchased a 3 month Xbox Live Gold membership on June 17th 2017. I have talked to support and they told me to post here,...
  3. Purchased 3 months of Xbox Live Gold, but never received Rocket League.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Purchased 3 months of Xbox Live Gold, but never received Rocket League.: I contacted support and was told to wait because my code was on the way, but its been over a month and I still haven't received the game. cf4fc8ad-10a8-476c-b537-5325a2c16bb9
  4. Have not received Rocket League code from 3 months Gold promotion - Live chat sent me here

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Have not received Rocket League code from 3 months Gold promotion - Live chat sent me here: On the 19th of June I saw the promotion that if you currently do not have an active gold membership and you purchase 3 months of gold, you will receive a code for the full download of the game...
  5. Haven't received Rocket League with Xbox Live Gold 3-month subscription

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Haven't received Rocket League with Xbox Live Gold 3-month subscription: I purchased three months of Xbox live live gold back in mid-June during the promotion in which Rocket League came with the purchase. I was told that the codes for the game would be sent out by...
  6. Haven't Received Rocket League After 3 Months Xbox Live Gold Purchase on 6/29

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Haven't Received Rocket League After 3 Months Xbox Live Gold Purchase on 6/29: I bought the 3 Months of Xbox Live Gold back in June and still haven't received the game. I talked to support 3 times. First I was told that I would get it in 7-10 days. Next time they said before...
  7. Purchased Xbox Live Gold - 1 month; never received my Rocket League code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Purchased Xbox Live Gold - 1 month; never received my Rocket League code: I purchased this subscription June 27th, within the promotion dates. Signed up with an eligible Gold subscription, entered my credit card, but have not received my Rocket League code....
  8. Rocket League code not received with Xbox Live Gold 3 months

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Rocket League code not received with Xbox Live Gold 3 months: On June 14th I've bought a three-month Xbox Live Gold Subscription (I have the invoice) through my Xbox One to use the promotion of Rocket League for free, but I haven't received the code yet....
  9. Impossible to play online (Trackmania, rocket league) despite i'm Xbox live Gold member

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Impossible to play online (Trackmania, rocket league) despite i'm Xbox live Gold member: Hi I'm XBox Live GOld Member (--> november 2018) and when I try to play online with some games (Trackmania / Rocket League), XBox send me to a page to buy a new subscription. I restarted the...
  10. xbox live gold subscription Rocket League game deal

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox live gold subscription Rocket League game deal: I bought Xbox live gold recently and it was during a promotion during which it said if you bought Xbox live you would receive a code for the game rocket league on the Xbox one, but I have not...