Xbox Live Gold Reward

Discus and support Xbox Live Gold Reward in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; If I have xbox live on a yearly subscription and I redeem it with my points does it simply add on to the time I had? 7d6cb74a-50b3-4c07-9c51-2b940cd33d6e Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Psychic Fish, Aug 2, 2019.

1. Psychic Fish
    Psychic Fish Guest

Xbox Live Gold Reward

If I have xbox live on a yearly subscription and I redeem it with my points does it simply add on to the time I had?

:)

Psychic Fish, Aug 2, 2019
  2. DarkStar8699 Win User

Xbox LIVE Rewards System?????

Xbox LIVE Rewards is a loyalty program that rewards members for renewing their Xbox LIVE Gold subscriptions, playing games, engaging with Xbox LIVE features, making purchases from the Xbox LIVE Marketplace etc... and a gold member does mean a xbox live gold
    member.
  3. XBLRewards8 Win User

Issue with gold/xbox rewards

Hello Bankai Ichigo X,

Promotional subscriptions are not eligible for Rewards, as stated in our FAQ:

—My Xbox Live Rewards account is not recognizing my Xbox Live Gold membership. What should I do?

Xbox Live Rewards can only recognize paid monthly or yearly standard, non-promotional Xbox Live Gold memberships. If you have a different type of membership, we may not be able to recognize you as an Xbox Live Rewards Gold member.
  4. XBLRewards8 Win User

Gems not received

Hello Wisefr0g,

After reviewing your account, your Gold subscription for the last three months was a promotional, discounted subscription. As mentioned in the FAQ, promotional subscriptions are not eligible for Rewards:

My Xbox Live Rewards account is not recognizing my Xbox Live Gold membership. What should I do?

Xbox Live Rewards can only recognize paid monthly or yearly standard, non-promotional Xbox Live Gold memberships. If you have a different type of membership, we may not be able to recognize you as an Xbox Live Rewards Gold member.
  5. XBLRewards8 Win User

Error in gold status

Hello DannyWC,

We see that you are not receiving Gold Status this month due to your subscription being a promotional Gold subscription for 1 month. Promotional subscriptions are not eligible for Rewards, so your free 1 month is not eligible. From our FAQ:

My Xbox Live Rewards account is not recognizing my Xbox Live Gold membership. What should I do?

6. XBLRewards8 Win User

Renewed xbox live gold trough a rewards link and no credits

Hello kelvinmorcill0,

From the FAQ:

I was referred by an Xbox Live Rewards Gold member and purchased an Xbox Live Online Gold membership. I'm also an Xbox Live Rewards member. When can I expect to receive my 5,000 Rewards Credits?

To receive your 5,000 Rewards Credits, you must join Xbox Live Rewards and upgrade your Xbox Live account to Gold Online membership within 14 days of receiving the referral and retain your Gold membership for at least 30 days. If you meet all these requirements,
    Credits may take up to 45 days to be deposited into your Microsoft account.
Thema:

Xbox Live Gold Reward

1. Xbox Live Gold Reward - Similar Threads - Live Gold Reward

2. 1 year Xbox Live Gold Membership Reward Gone?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    1 year Xbox Live Gold Membership Reward Gone?: Every year I have saved my points to get the 1 year Xbox Live Gold Membership. I always have that set as my goal and I was just looking and noticing that it's not there. Did they take this away?...
  3. One year live gold reward via points?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    One year live gold reward via points?: What happened to the one year live gold reward in points? It was there earlier this year and I was working toward this year and not it is not. 7ecc7ff6-b98d-4449-9fb6-d9b8844a2e2f
  4. One Year Xbox Live Gold Membership by redeeming Microsoft Reward Points

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    One Year Xbox Live Gold Membership by redeeming Microsoft Reward Points: My goal was set to redeem my Microsoft Reward points for a One-year Xbox Live Gold Membership, and it disappeared sometime in the last few days. How can we get this back as an option?? This has...
  5. My Xbox Live Gold Reward was Never Given to Me

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My Xbox Live Gold Reward was Never Given to Me: I wanted to redeem a 3 Month Xbox Live Gold card, because they were available at the time and I have the Gems to buy it. My Gold was running out, so I figured to bolster my membership buy...
  6. Where is 1 year xbox live gold membership reward?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Where is 1 year xbox live gold membership reward?: Hello, I saved 29,000 rewards for quite some time to get a 1 year xbox live gold membership. It was my stated goal. I've done it every year, I finally reached that goal today, but the reward...
  7. Xbox Live Gold==> Xbox live Reward

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox Live Gold==> Xbox live Reward: Hi everyone ! I have a question about the Xbox Reward program. Does the Xbox Reward program take into account a monthly subscription to Xbox live gold ? This is important for me because I'm...
  8. Reward of 12 months renewing Xbox Live Gold membership

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Reward of 12 months renewing Xbox Live Gold membership: Hi, Xbox Rewards. Is there a reward of 12 months renewing Xbox Live Gold membership? Is it no longer exist? I got 3,000 credit in May 14, 2014. I renewed Gold membership in July 8, 2017 but...
  9. Xbox Live Gold reward problems

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox Live Gold reward problems: I haven't received my Live Gold rewards for several months. I am.on yearly sutomatic renewals which are working fine. My console does not show o have a gold account nor do I get any of the...
  10. Bought a xbox live gold 12 mth subscription but its not showing up as reward pending.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Bought a xbox live gold 12 mth subscription but its not showing up as reward pending.: How long does it take to show up as reward pending activated my 12mth subscription on the 8th of January. Cheers Bob bf91cee9-8c6c-4a2a-9792-a43a793e4dc3