Xbox live gold redeem code WON'T WORK, can anybody help me?

Discus and support Xbox live gold redeem code WON'T WORK, can anybody help me? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My Xbox live subscription is 'blocking' me from using a pre-paid 12-month code, what do I do? 020b500a-5d24-4cbf-a075-f2b1a9cc80bd Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by XJLP98X, Jan 10, 2017.

1. XJLP98X
    XJLP98X Guest

My Xbox live subscription is 'blocking' me from using a pre-paid 12-month code,
    what do I do?

:)

XJLP98X, Jan 10, 2017
  2. idrr
    idrr Guest
    xbl code pls

hi

can anyone please give me xbox live gold redeem code and thanks very very much

3. Error code XBOS 1004

it won't let me redeem the xbox live gold 3 month code i just bought online please help.

FormalAuto024, Jan 10, 2017
  4. FormalAuto024 Win User

Error code XBOS 1004

it won't let me redeem the xbox live gold 3 month code i just bought online please help.
  5. FedericoLeon Win User

Xbox Live Code error Xbos-0x80169CF9

I don't know if anyone else already posted the solution to this, but a friend had the same issue with the same error. The problem was, he was trying to redeem a code over a trial gold. Live Gold and Gold Trial, doesn't mix up, that's why the solution is
    to let the gold subsciption end and then redeem the code. So if you have a Live Gold and try to redeem a Trial code (like the one included with the xbox) or the other way around, it won't work.
  6. PeanutJr. Win User

Gamepass subscription

My friend from England sent me a game pass code so i can redeem and it said it was purchased in a different location so he told me to change my location to England so it can redeem my code and my Xbox won't redeem my code so can you help me and i live in iowa
  7. QUEENMISFITS Win User

I can't launch free with gold games

When you try to access Games with Gold, make sure you're using the gamertag that has the Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription. If you redeemed a promotional Xbox Live Gold code as
    part of your subscription, you won't be eligible for Games with Gold. If you used a prepaid code to sign up for Xbox Live Gold, make sure it was successfully redeemed.
  8. artful c0dger Win User

Xbox live message...

I had a message off Live about this with a code for 1 months gold this morning, shame they won't let me redeem it as I'm on a gold family pack.....
Thema:

1. Xbox live gold redeem code WON'T WORK, can anybody help me? - Similar Threads - live gold redeem

2. How do I redeem a 12 month Xbox live gold subscription and keep my ultimate for 12 months...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I redeem a 12 month Xbox live gold subscription and keep my ultimate for 12 months...: I need help so I don’t lose my full subscription 94d1d692-146c-48bf-b16a-73f1dd8755b2
  3. With Xbox game pass ultimate, Can I still redeem a game pass live gold?

in XboX Insiders
    With Xbox game pass ultimate, Can I still redeem a game pass live gold?: Yes! You can and you can refer to this link: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/subscriptions-billing/manage-subscriptions/xbox-game-pass-ultimate-faq Dro down the "With Xbox game pass ultimate,...
  4. I redeemed an xbox live gold card on my laptop on my xbox account.My xbox 360 fails to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I redeemed an xbox live gold card on my laptop on my xbox account.My xbox 360 fails to...: I've tried taking off the account and re-adding it multiple times and holding the power button for ten seconds and unplugging the xbox and then holding power for 30 seconds but nothing worked....
  5. after i redeem my gift carda xbox live in my xbox 360 gold it's giving the error 8c15009

in XBoX on Consoles
    after i redeem my gift carda xbox live in my xbox 360 gold it's giving the error 8c15009: after i redeem my gift carda xbox live in my xbox 360 gold it's giving the error 8c15009 95f3cd48-b755-40d8-a10f-001ef444bb57
  6. Can I redeem a Xbox Live 24 Month Gold game code before my current membership has expired?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I redeem a Xbox Live 24 Month Gold game code before my current membership has expired?: Can I redeem a Xbox Live 24 Month Gold game code before my current membership has expired? I am getting a message that it will be converted to a shorted time span, doesn't make sense...
  7. Can't redeem purchased XBox Live Gold membership codes

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't redeem purchased XBox Live Gold membership codes: I am trying to vent some frustration with dealing with the Customer Support. Basically, I purchased Qty. 2 XBox Live Gold membership redeemable codes a while back (7/24/2019) through a promo...
  8. Does codes Xbox Live Gold redeem codes have expiration date?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does codes Xbox Live Gold redeem codes have expiration date?: I have a 12months xbox live code gifted to me, but I currently have Gold Ultimate active until next year, does codes have expiration date? Will I be able to redeem the 12months code after my...
  9. Can't redeem xbox live gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't redeem xbox live gold: Can't redeem my xbox live gold code. When I try to go to the microsoft redeem website its blank. When I try on the xbox it says error occurred while attempting. Pretty annoying I can't even get in...
  10. Не могу активировать код Xbox Live Gold|Can't redeem Xbox Live Gold code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Не могу активировать код Xbox Live Gold|Can't redeem Xbox Live Gold code: Не активируется карта оплаты Xbox Live Gold "К сожалению, произошла непредвиденная ошибка. Сведения о ней зафиксированы, мы постараемся выяснить еЁ причину. Попробуйте активировать свой код ещЁ...