Xbox live gold prepaid code

Discus and support Xbox live gold prepaid code in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I can not redeem my prepaid xbox live gold code, when I enter it, I get the message "Check the instructions that came with your code." You may need to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by adnesnal25, Dec 21, 2018.

1. adnesnal25
    adnesnal25 Guest

I can not redeem my prepaid xbox live gold code, when I enter it, I get the message "Check the instructions that came with your code." You may need to redeem it on a different web page. " I tried to do it on the console and on the page. What should I do?

:)

adnesnal25, Dec 21, 2018
  2. gds1972 Win User

shopping without credit card

3. XBF Leo G Win User

Xbox Live Gold being converted to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

Hello ImGlob,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are interested in learning if your Xbox Live Gold prepaid code will convert from 6 months to 2 months of

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate
    . Smwutches is correct in stating that the prepaid code will convert from 6 months of Xbox Live Gold to 79 days of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. Smwutches is also correct in stating that you will need to redeem the prepaid code for Xbox
    Live Gold after your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription expires in order to get the full amount of Xbox Live Gold time from the prepaid code. We hope this information helps!
  4. gds1972 Win User

Credit

5. Fubski Win User

Trouble Redeeming Codes.

@TwirlyTwo28674 may I ask, is your code a Gift Card or an Xbox Live Gold Prepaid Code?
  6. Fubski Win User

Gift cards can't buy Live?

As what Ambassador Daft Badger has told you, currency stored value is a payment instrument that can only be used to purchase digital contents but not Xbox Live Gold subscription. For you to be able to subscribe to Xbox Live Gold, you need to use a credit
    card or a paypal. This is because these payment instruments can shoulder the auto-billing and auto-renewal of the said service. As an alternative option, there is also a card that can be used to subscribe for the said service and that is the Xbox Live Gold
    Prepaid Code. :
    support.xbox.com/.../types-of-prepaid-codes
Thema:

1. Xbox live gold prepaid code - Similar Threads - live gold prepaid

2. 12 month prepaid gold live on xbox series s redeemed but showing $0.00

in XBoX on Consoles
    12 month prepaid gold live on xbox series s redeemed but showing $0.00: Hi, redeemed 2 prepaid £15 gift cards and 12 month gold live. at first wouldnt accept them because of incorrect currency. It turned out 1 of the 2 countries in my account details was showing USA...
  3. Xbox live gold code from prepaid 6month Xbox live gold card not working...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox live gold code from prepaid 6month Xbox live gold card not working...: I went to redeem the code for xbox live for 6 months. I entered the code, then it asked if i wanted to set up recurring payments and get an extra month free, so i agreed to that, then it said...
  4. Unable to redeem Xbox live gold prepaid card

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to redeem Xbox live gold prepaid card: I purchased a 3 month Xbox live gold prepaid card this week for my xbox (that I just bought). However, when I set up my account and later entered the redeem code for xbox live it told me it had...
  5. What will happen if I cancel my Xbox Live Gold subscription that I got from a prepaid card?

in XBoX on Windows
    What will happen if I cancel my Xbox Live Gold subscription that I got from a prepaid card?: Hi, I recently redeemed a Xbox Live Gold subscription prepaid card and was planning on upgrading it to Ultimate for 1$, or trying to convert it to 4 months of game pass which I had heard from...
  6. Prepaid Xbox Live Gold wants to convert to ultimate, WHY?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Prepaid Xbox Live Gold wants to convert to ultimate, WHY?: Prepaid Xbox Live Gold wants to convert to ultimate why? I don't like the 3 months to 1 month conversion, or I'm wrong? Redeeming your Prepaid Xbox Live Gold 3 Month code will automatically...
  7. Accidentally deleted prepaid xbox live gold 3 month subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Accidentally deleted prepaid xbox live gold 3 month subscription: Accidentally deleted prepaid Xbox live gold 3 month subscription. Can I get it back please this was an accident. 124f3592-d767-4853-8206-09683c3d5e9a
  8. Prepaid live gold not working

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Prepaid live gold not working: Prepaid live gold not working. Went back to store twice where they told me to start wasting my day doing this . No error code, just goes to add another way to pay which is [Mod Removed-Profanity]...
  9. Microsoft stole my prepaid months of live gold gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft stole my prepaid months of live gold gold: I have converted my xbox live gold to game pass ulltimate by accident, so I cancelled the payment for ultimate, but it cancelled all the converted months too. I want my months back!!!...
  10. Can an Xbox Live prepaid card be used to extend an existing Xbox Live Gold account that has...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can an Xbox Live prepaid card be used to extend an existing Xbox Live Gold account that has...: Can an Xbox Live prepaid card be used to extend an existing Xbox Live Gold account that has autorenew on a credit card? fdcc5aa8-6489-40eb-a3a9-036ff7a0eb7d

Users found this page by searching for:

1. check the prepaid code for xbox live

2. xbox live gold code on forums