Xbox Live Gold Past-Due Payment, Can't Afford Full Year Subscription Price It Demands?

Discus and support Xbox Live Gold Past-Due Payment, Can't Afford Full Year Subscription Price It Demands? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hey there, So last year I had a year-long subscription to Gold, towards the end of the year I hadn't played anything for several months. I had gotten... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Boldraug, Mar 24, 2020.

1. Boldraug
    Boldraug Guest

Xbox Live Gold Past-Due Payment, Can't Afford Full Year Subscription Price It Demands?

Hey there,

So last year I had a year-long subscription to Gold, towards the end of the year I hadn't played anything for several months. I had gotten a new card since then, and when the subscription tried to renew itself, it was of course denied. I was busy at that
    time and had no intention of playing anything anytime soon, so I didn't look into it.

I'd logged in today to try and play a game with a friend, with the intention of buying a month of Gold instead of the full year because I wouldn't be playing much again, if at all. I can't afford to pay the full $60+ the system is demanding I pay before
    I can play again. There is no option to change the subscription type, it says that I must pay the past-due balance before doing anything.

Is there any way to go around this? Anyone I can get in touch with to see if there's another solution?

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you!

:)

Boldraug, Mar 24, 2020
  2. CrazY1985 Win User

You should have canceled the subscription earlier.

now you have to pay before you can play again..
  3. Smwutches Win User

4. Fourth Jesus Win User

I'm sorry to hear bout that. I think you can do is call the xbox support and they can probally do a membership to your linkin . I hope this helps and happy gaming my friend.
  5. XBF Ezra G Win User

"Jak chcesz uregulować resztę płatności?"["How do you want to settle the rest of the payment?"]

Hi Marek1334,

Thanks for your post. I understand you are experiencing issues with purchasing Xbox Live Gold and your suspicions of a past-due subscription balance. Are you receiving any errors when attempting to purchase Xbox Live Gold. To pay a past due balance, follow
    the steps here:
    Xbox Subscription Payment Help

Please keep us updated.
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

xbox marketplace games need updated on prices.

I can't understand why the OP is complaining about the Games on Demand prices. In another post they have said that they couldn't afford to buy full price games, and only buy pre-owned. It's quite simple, you don't have to buy from Xbox LIVE Games on Demand,
    you have a choice.

By the way, have you seen some of the prices for the few full download-able games that PSN sells? No? Well they aren't any better. The same goes for new PC games via Steam (although they are priced better with age). It's not a Microsoft conspiracy.
Thema:

1. Xbox Live Gold Past-Due Payment, Can't Afford Full Year Subscription Price It Demands? - Similar Threads - Live Gold Past

2. Xbox Live Gold past due

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Gold past due: I'm trying to pay for Xbox Live Gold past due but every time i try to pay for it, it says something went wrong. I don't know what happened i have money in my account....
  3. Xbox Live Gold is 'past-due' for payment, however I don't want to repurchase it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold is 'past-due' for payment, however I don't want to repurchase it.: Xbox Live Gold is 'past-due', because I hadn't the money to pay for it, so it wasn't automatically repurchased. I now have money to add to my bank account, so i can renew it, but I don't want to....
  4. Paying for past due xbox live gold subscription

in XBoX Accessibility
    Paying for past due xbox live gold subscription: i was with paying for my subscription so on friday i tried to pay for it but it said there was an error and it said to try l later, so i tried on saturday and the same thing popped up and since i...
  5. Purchased Xbox One X on Dec 12, past 72hrs, no points rewarded, Xbox Live Gold=yes

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Purchased Xbox One X on Dec 12, past 72hrs, no points rewarded, Xbox Live Gold=yes: Hello, I had Xbox Live Gold at the time of purchase, which should have given me 20points per $1 spent. Please let me know if I'm going to get my reward. Thank you,...
  6. Xbox Live Gold Past Due

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold Past Due: So my Xbox Live Gold subscription recently said it was past due, so i got a 25 dollar gift (to pay for a one month subscription) . Then i went to pay off the past due subscription and it wont let...
  7. xbox live gold past due

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox live gold past due: My xbox live gold is past due but I dont have a xbox anymore and I dont want it anymore, how can I cancel it? d0ee569e-91e8-488a-8df2-fb9f1057815b
  8. Payment is past due for xbox live that I used a xbox live gold card on

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Payment is past due for xbox live that I used a xbox live gold card on: A while ago I bought an Xbox live redeem code card for around 44$,i think it was a 1 year membership but I'm not sure, after it expired my PayPal keeps telling me payment for it is past due. This...
  9. Past due payment for Xbox live gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Past due payment for Xbox live gold: I have a past due payment and i dont understand why I can't pay it with my Microsoft account. So I always buy the 12 month gold and each time it ends your subscription finishes no problem after...
  10. My Xbox Live Gold is past away than it should!?!

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Live Gold is past away than it should!?!: My Xbox Live Gold is past away than it should as you can because what to do I am at despair. I have bought it for me about a half a month and it's gone. my friend has told me to write the xbox...