Xbox Live Gold Online Multiplayer Issue

Discus and support Xbox Live Gold Online Multiplayer Issue in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have a xbox live gold sub. but cant play online multiplayer. My networks settings are right, said chat support. 53970691-0d8a-4bab-976d-58db9c98523a Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TheNikelele, Dec 6, 2016.

1. TheNikelele
    TheNikelele Guest

I have a xbox live gold sub. but cant play online multiplayer. My networks settings are right, said chat support.

:)

TheNikelele, Dec 6, 2016
  2. MMSARP
    MMSARP Guest
    Killer Instinct

I am also having same issue. Cannot play online multiplayer. You are not connected to xbox live... Even though I have a gold account.

MMSARP, Dec 6, 2016
  3. Stray2615
    Stray2615 Guest
    i hear you need xbox live gold to play titanfall

You have always needed Xbox Live Gold to play any game online on the X1 and even the 360. Titanfall is only multiplayer, so it makes sense you need Gold to play it.

Stray2615, Dec 6, 2016
  4. matthewiag Win User

Can you make Fortnite be playable without xbox live gold?

Hello,

Xbox Live Gold is required for all Multiplayer game.

The Xbox Live Gold is not just for online multiplayer it also is required for Party Chat, Deals with Gold Games with Gold and Server maintenance.
  5. matthewiag Win User

Xbox LIve and Free-To-Play Games

Hello,

Xbox Live Gold is required for all Multiplayer game.

The Xbox Live Gold is not just for online multiplayer it also is required for Party Chat, Deals with Gold Games with Gold and Server maintenance.
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Xbox one s all digitall edition

Hi Tarik,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We aren't sure what the issue is. Are you asking if you need Xbox live gold. If you want to play any online multiplayer or games online. You will need an Xbox live gold subscription.

Thanks,

Brad
  7. Smwutches Win User

Xbox live vs Xbox live acct vs Xbox live gold vs Xbox live membership

Xbox Lives basically the online portion of Xbox.

A gold subscription (live membership/subscription) is required to do certain things on Live (like play online multiplayer). Xbox live account usually means an account with gold.
  8. HomegrownSilky Win User

Is Xbox Live free?

Online multiplayer requires a paid Gold subscription to xbox live.
Thema:

1. Xbox Live Gold Online Multiplayer Issue - Similar Threads - Live Gold Online

2. Missing Xbox Live Gold Memorial Badge on account.

in XboX Insiders
    Missing Xbox Live Gold Memorial Badge on account.: It's been 8 months since the rollout began and I never got it on my profile and I'm on the alpha skip ahead builds on console, I don't know if it's a bug or not? submitted by /u/mtaraylz...
  3. Xbox gold live 3 month

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox gold live 3 month: Bought a 3 month xbox live gold for my son for Christmas and last month I tried to add it to his console and it would not put it on. Just last week I tried to add it and it said code was not...
  4. I cannot play Live with Gold games without an active subscription now?

in XboX Insiders
    I cannot play Live with Gold games without an active subscription now?: Today I tried to play one of my games from Live with Gold to discover that I cannot play it anymore, and I remember that even if I don't have Live with Gold or Game Pass Ultimate active...
  5. How do I contact Xbox to receive my Xbox Live Gold badge?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I contact Xbox to receive my Xbox Live Gold badge?: I still don’t have the Xbox Live Gold profile badge that Xbox gave everyone in September. I have had an active Gold account for many years with no pause. c5b2669f-5fe1-44dc-b9cc-7fa51bea073a
  6. How do I redeem a 12 month Xbox live gold subscription and keep my ultimate for 12 months...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I redeem a 12 month Xbox live gold subscription and keep my ultimate for 12 months...: I need help so I don’t lose my full subscription 94d1d692-146c-48bf-b16a-73f1dd8755b2
  7. What is Xbox Live Gold, and is it necessary for online gaming?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What is Xbox Live Gold, and is it necessary for online gaming?: I recently read on Facebook about Xbox Live Gold. It is a subscription service that allows Xbox users to play multiplayer games online. Users often inquire about its benefits and whether it's...
  8. I have Xbox Live Gold (Core) but cannot play online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have Xbox Live Gold (Core) but cannot play online: Hi, When I try to play ultimate team Rivals I get the message that I need to choose a subscription. I already have XBOX live gold, but apparently that is not enough. Are there issues at the...
  9. How do I share xbox live gold online feature with other profiles?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I share xbox live gold online feature with other profiles?: I have xbox live gold on one of the accounts on my xbox, but when I access a different account on the same Xbox I can no longer use the online features. I have already set my home xbox and all the...
  10. I need Xbox live gold to play ONLINE minecraft but I have Xbox live?

in XBoX on Windows
    I need Xbox live gold to play ONLINE minecraft but I have Xbox live?: Hi, so I own minecraft and I share live gold with someone but the problem is I still need Xbox live gold? I don't pay for it but I have It and It still won't let me play online. I tried...