Xbox Live Gold Not Auto Buying

Discus and support Xbox Live Gold Not Auto Buying in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So yesterday my xbox gold live expired so I put 15 credits on it and the next day it didnt buy I ALWAYS do this and it buys the next day.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Randycheck mark ✅, Mar 14, 2019.

1. Xbox Live Gold Not Auto Buying

So yesterday my xbox gold live expired so I put 15 credits on it and the next day it didnt buy I ALWAYS do this and it buys the next day.

:)

Randycheck mark ✅, Mar 14, 2019
  2. Tol1209 Win User

I can't remove a payment method

Thanks it looks like auto-renewal is off because on the "subscriptions" area it appears:

Xbox Live -Buy Xbox Gold

Xbox Music-Buy Xbox Music Pass

thanks a lot bro.
  3. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi there,

Thank you for coming to the forums, I'd be happy to provide some information.

Auto renewing of subscriptions is done by setting up a debit or credit card to automatically charge the payment option during the subscriptions billing cycles and account credit is not an option to start a subscription cycle. Account credit is usually only
    used as a backup payment option if the primary payment option cannot be charged for whatever reason, and there is enough funds in the account.

Since the subscription expired, that means the original cycle and the original method of payment ends entirely and a new cycle will need to be purchased with either a debit or credit card or by buying a prepaid subscription card from participating retailers.
  4. FreeAndSay Win User

You can renew the subscription using your Microsoft balance by contacting the official Xbox support from here support.xbox.com/contact-us
  5. aMexicanErb Win User

Hey Randycheck mark,

Unfortunately it has to be a debit or credit card linked to the account for it to auto renew. You might be able to log into the account online and go to subscription and services tab and maybe tweek with your account there to do credits but as far as I
    know it will only auto renew with a debit or credit card on file.
  6. zmaster2XXX Win User

afaik xbox gold cannot be bought with credit. you must have a debit or credit card on file.
Thema:

1. Xbox Live Gold Not Auto Buying - Similar Threads - Live Gold Auto

2. Refund for Live Gold auto renewal

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Refund for Live Gold auto renewal: Hi, Just noticed a 49.99 charge through PayPal for Xbox Live Gold dates 16th February. I did not know it was set to auto renew. I would not have purchased at the moment as I barely have the money...
  3. Xbox Live Gold Auto-Renewal

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Gold Auto-Renewal: When you create an Xbox account, does it assume you want auto-renewable? I barely play my xbox (let alone with other people) so there's no reason to (and I don't remember) setting up auto-renewal....
  4. Xbox Live Gold auto-renewal deactivated, gold is gone yet the payment has gone through.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold auto-renewal deactivated, gold is gone yet the payment has gone through.: Hello, Today I got a message on my Paypal that the auto renewal payment for 3 months xbox live gold went through, I was like okay I must have forgotten to turn it off. So I went to turn it off on...
  5. I need a refund on my Xbox live gold. Say I had auto renewal off but I still had to pay.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need a refund on my Xbox live gold. Say I had auto renewal off but I still had to pay.: I need my money back and you guys can have your gold back. I hadn’t auto renewal off but thank you guys. 6166e3e4-49b0-4d5e-94f8-7f91c28b3066
  6. Was charged for Xbox Live Gold even though I turned off auto-renew

in XBoX on Consoles
    Was charged for Xbox Live Gold even though I turned off auto-renew: I canceled my Xbox Live Gold subscription but was charged a week later even though I turned off auto-renew multiple days before it was set to start another month. I was confused as it told me I...
  7. Need help to get refund for auto-renewal Xbox Live Gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help to get refund for auto-renewal Xbox Live Gold: Hello! 23 January 2018 from my account automatically debited the amount of RUR 599 for a Xbox Live Gold subscription 1 month. Please cancel my subscription and refund my money 599 RUR to my...
  8. How do I cancel a xBox Gold Live 12 month membership that is due to be auto-renewed

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I cancel a xBox Gold Live 12 month membership that is due to be auto-renewed: I'm trying to cancel the auto-renew for my Sons xBox Live gold 12 month subscription. I received an email reminding me that my Sons subscription is up for auto-renew on 1st November. There was a...
  9. Can't disable Xbox Live auto-renewal payment for GOLD subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't disable Xbox Live auto-renewal payment for GOLD subscription: I log in my accaunt, go to "Servises and subscriptions", and get error: Bad Request - Request Too Long HTTP Error 400. The size of the request headers is too long. Sometimes I can go to tab...
  10. Didnt receive any confirmation before XBOX live gold service auto renewed!!!!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Didnt receive any confirmation before XBOX live gold service auto renewed!!!!!!: I received email saying my XBOX live gold service has been renewed, before that I didn't received any confirmation. Please cancel my service ASAP. I'm trying to cancel it from...