Xbox LIve Gold Membership

Discus and support Xbox LIve Gold Membership in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; As of this morning my xbox live membership stopped working. According to my records Gold is set to renew on September 28th. I went ahead and maid... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by HandyHank5, Sep 1, 2018.

1. HandyHank5
    HandyHank5 Guest

As of this morning my xbox live membership stopped working. According to my records Gold is set to renew on September 28th.

I went ahead and maid another payment of 9.99 this morning around 12pm. And I checked later this evening and my bank records shows your taking the 9.99 from my account. Yet my Gold membership is not set to active on the xbox one console. Yet my phone
    app shows its active.

So unable to play any of the online games. And my kids wanting to play some fortnite and other online games with there friends and are not able too.

No error codes.

:)

HandyHank5, Sep 1, 2018
  2. Xbox One Live 12 Months ??

MS Store US says

Day One 12-Month Xbox Live Gold Membership - Microsoft Store

Day One 12-Month Xbox Live Gold Membership

For a limited time, get a Day One 12-month Xbox Live Gold membership and play Killer Instinct: Round One, with the exclusive Shadow Jago character. Includes commemorative card and case.

weaponx_uk2003, Sep 1, 2018
  3. Abfirstr8
    Abfirstr8 Guest
    Abfirstr8, Sep 1, 2018
  4. denis97g
    denis97g Guest

try to redownload your profile.

denis97g, Sep 1, 2018
  5. XBF Aaron G
    XBF Aaron G Guest
    HandyHank5,

Around this time we had an issue with live being read off profiles. If the situation hasn't taken care of itself please

Contact us
    so we can regulate your account.

Have a great day!

XBF Aaron G, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: