Xbox Live gold membership dosn't allow me to use its features

Discus and support Xbox Live gold membership dosn't allow me to use its features in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm unable to use the features that come with an xbox live gold membership even though it states that my newly renewed subscription doesn't end until... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Mythic501, Dec 19, 2017.

1. Mythic501
    Mythic501 Guest

I'm unable to use the features that come with an xbox live gold membership even though it states that my newly renewed subscription doesn't end until 15/1/18. When I try to access multiplayer or use Xbox party chat, it redirects me to purchase a subscription.
    I've waited several days to see if it would fix itself but nothing happened. Is there a possible fix?

:)

Mythic501, Dec 19, 2017
  2. Matukkeli
    Matukkeli Guest
    Doesn't let me use Xbox live gold online!******>:/

I have an active live gold membership but the Xbox doesn't let me use online features. When trying to play online games a pop-up appears and it tells me to buy live gold membership although on my account it says that I have an active gold membership that
    expires February 2019.

Matukkeli, Dec 19, 2017
  3. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest
    Trial version of Xbox Live

A trial membership doesn't offers all the perks of paid membership

I suggest you to get a paid gold membership to use xbox live features fully

M3tal Daz3, Dec 19, 2017
  4. XB1R Virtus
    XB1R Virtus Guest

Greetings! Sorry you are having issues with your Xbox Live Gold membership. Have you tried any troubleshooting steps so far?

I'd try the following below :

- Sign out of your profile, then sign back in.

- Check if you have Xbox Live back - if it still won't, follow the next step.

- Power cycle your console (Press and hold the power button for 10 seconds)

- Remove the power plug from your wall outlet, then plug it back in after a minute.

- Power you console back on, and check to see if you have the service back.

Hopefully this will get you back at gaming, if not - you can contact Xbox Support here : Contact Us | Xbox Support to have your account manually checked and further troubleshooting.

XB1R Virtus, Dec 21, 2017
  5. XB1R Virtus Win User

Greetings! Sorry you are having issues with your Xbox Live Gold membership. Have you tried any troubleshooting steps so far?

I'd try the following below :

- Sign out of your profile, then sign back in.

- Check if you have Xbox Live back - if it still won't, follow the next step.

- Power cycle your console (Press and hold the power button for 10 seconds)

- Remove the power plug from your wall outlet, then plug it back in after a minute.

- Power you console back on, and check to see if you have the service back.

Hopefully this will get you back at gaming, if not - you can contact Xbox Support here : https://support.xbox.com/contact-us to have your account manually checked and further troubleshooting.
  6. Mister Cerb Win User

xbox live family question

Hey there Ignite!

Karachi is correct. For more information, check out our
    FAQ: Xbox Live Gold Family Pack Conversion to Individual Memberships.

And remember that while the Family Plan is going away for the Xbox 360, Xbox One has a very cool new feature called Home Gold:

Any accounts in an Xbox Live Gold Family Pack are being converted to individual Xbox Live Gold memberships to prepare for new and exciting upcoming benefits and features on Xbox Live Gold. Through the new Home Gold feature, a single Xbox Live Gold
    membership allows anyone in your home to enjoy many Gold features, like multiplayer, access to Gold entertainment apps, and more on your Xbox One.
    I hope this helps clear things up. =)
  7. Inferior-91D30E2D-4F Win User

48 hour trial

48 hour trials are different from normal memberships, they only allow you to access some features given to Xbox LIVE Gold subscribers.

-

If you would like to buy a membership via Xbox.com here is a link:
    support.xbox.com/.../renew-xbox-live-gold-account
  8. GODtheSniper Win User

Xbox one upgrade setup with old 360 accounts help

You confused me? You said you want to make B2 your main XB1 account, but take away its gold to put onto C3? Haha, but in reality, if an account has an Xbox Gold Membership, whether it be on XB1 or XB360, it will work on both consoles. So I would suggest
    either of a couple of options:

1. Deleting A1's subscription and adding a subscription to C3. So you can use B2 on XB1 and your kids can use C3 on the XB360.

2. If you want to you can delete all Memberships except B2, and just share usage between the consoles.

3. You could look into Gold Sharing, which allows you to have one gold membership on Xbox One for all your accounts on that console. NOTE: This offer does not extend to XB360

Gold Sharing Info-
    support.xbox.com/.../xbox-live-gold-sharing-features

4. Other than that there is no way to transfer Gold Memberships to other accounts.
  9. Daft Badger Win User

Hello, i need HELP

Trials only give you limited access to some xbox live gold features.

Not all games allow you to play online with a gold trial,you would need a full gold membership.
Thema:

1. Xbox Live gold membership dosn't allow me to use its features - Similar Threads - Live gold membership

2. Xbox Live Gold membership lost after Xbox reset

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Gold membership lost after Xbox reset: Hi, My Xbox Live Gold membership lost after Xbox reset. I have a subscription (recently renewed, expiry 2024) but unsure how to link with xbox as it is not doing it automatically after the reset....
  3. I can't connect to Xbox Live on my 360 titles despite having an active Gold membership

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't connect to Xbox Live on my 360 titles despite having an active Gold membership: I am unable to connect to Xbox Live on my 360 games despite having an active Xbox Live Gold membership. Does the membership included with game pass ultimate not carry over to 360 titles anymore? I...
  4. Can i be refunded because my xbox live gold membership is not showing on my xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can i be refunded because my xbox live gold membership is not showing on my xbox: Can i be refunded because i bought a xbox live gold membership for my xbox 360 slim through microsoft and iits not showing on my xbox 87bb8dfb-53f8-41a3-8f73-b0a6b47a8d6e
  5. I renewed my xbox live gold membership yesterday and since then it will not let me get...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I renewed my xbox live gold membership yesterday and since then it will not let me get...: Since renewing my xbox live gold membership was ran out yesterday while I was in the middle of the game and disconnected me, I have not been able to sign back on to xbox live or get any online...
  6. Want to share my Xbox Live Gold membership with my son

in XBoX Accessibility
    Want to share my Xbox Live Gold membership with my son: I have an Xbox Series X. My son has an Xbox One. I want to share my Xbox Live Gold membership with him. It appears my only options for sharing the membership is to make my Xbox the "primary"...
  7. Can I redeem a Xbox Live 24 Month Gold game code before my current membership has expired?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I redeem a Xbox Live 24 Month Gold game code before my current membership has expired?: Can I redeem a Xbox Live 24 Month Gold game code before my current membership has expired? I am getting a message that it will be converted to a shorted time span, doesn't make sense...
  8. Can't redeem purchased XBox Live Gold membership codes

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't redeem purchased XBox Live Gold membership codes: I am trying to vent some frustration with dealing with the Customer Support. Basically, I purchased Qty. 2 XBox Live Gold membership redeemable codes a while back (7/24/2019) through a promo...
  9. xbox live gold 12 month membership

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox live gold 12 month membership: I have a code for a 12 month xbox live gold membership but when i put this code in, it converts it to a 4 month Ultimate pass? Is this what all 12 month liive gold codes do - does anyone know?...
  10. Please sign in using a gamer profile with an Xbox live gold membership & no multiplayer...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please sign in using a gamer profile with an Xbox live gold membership & no multiplayer...: When I try to play Battle Islands Commanders, which do not required any Subscription. I get a message - "Please sign in using a gamer profile with an Xbox live gold membership & no multiplayer...