Xbox live gold issue

Discus and support Xbox live gold issue in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I'm playing on xbox one s and bought xbox live gold on february 2018. For 3 days ago my xbox live stopped working. I can't log in to any games or... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by LongtimeSpark36, Sep 7, 2018.

1. Xbox live gold issue

I'm playing on xbox one s and bought xbox live gold on february 2018. For 3 days ago my xbox live stopped working. I can't log in to any games or something like that. What should I do? Have anyone got the same problem?

:)

LongtimeSpark36, Sep 7, 2018
  2. sidd230
    sidd230 Guest
    Microsoft giving free digital games for users with broken disc drives

I was just told this while chatting with an MS rep about a separate issue: "Every console sent in for repair will have a free 30 day Xbox Live Gold subscription after the repair. However for those with disc unreadable issue, on top of the free 30 day Xbox Live Gold subscription, they'll receive a free game token." They will email the code after the replacement XBox has shipped.

sidd230, Sep 7, 2018
  3. MBurdz33
    MBurdz33 Guest
    New halo update question

xbox live is having some issues so that may be the problem.
    It worked earlier for me and there was a monetary value for each of the Gold bundles (no REQ points)

MBurdz33, Sep 7, 2018
  4. Xbox live gold issue

try a hard reset bud on you xbox

ExcusableSKUNKY, Sep 7, 2018
  5. Hey there, have you tried to remove and add your account/ do a power cycle of your console, by holding the power button down for 10 seconds,

Gamingboy177 (Sam), Sep 7, 2018
  6. I have tried that too, but still doesn't work but thank you for you answer

LongtimeSpark36, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Xbox live gold issue