Xbox live gold discount promotion

Discus and support Xbox live gold discount promotion in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I have just renewed my Xbox live gold via a special offer on my Xbox for £26.50, but the full amount of £39.99 has been taken. Can someone help... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by BuffaloSheps, Jun 1, 2018.

1. BuffaloSheps
    BuffaloSheps Guest

I have just renewed my Xbox live gold via a special offer on my Xbox for £26.50, but the full amount of £39.99 has been taken.

Can someone help please?

:)

BuffaloSheps, Jun 1, 2018
  2. Makinator200
    Makinator200 Guest
    xbox live gold

Good afternoon, I wish to make a claim on my Xbox LIVE account had a free month of xbox live gold until October 21, then came a promotion of xbox live gold with 40% discount which the purchase, after make the purchase my own gold was canceled, now
    I have xbox live free and that's not what I want, I want to help me to be again gold, either canceling my last purchase and return to what you had before or turning gold as the promotion says "gold by 5.99", thank you very much

Makinator200, Jun 1, 2018
  3. Gears of War 2 Black Friday discount not working

It is not a gold promotion, just like Gears of War 1 and 3 are not (and those are showing their discounts)

Here you have it, under Xbox 360 offers is Gears of War 2. It IS under Xbox 360 offers, NOT under Xbox Live Gold Members offers

www.xbox.com/.../holiday-sale

They have even tweeted about it

twitter.com/.../538679061615112195

EDIT: As I said before, the discount was showing on Thursday (the day the offers started). It is currently not.

Cz THE ANYEL 00, Jun 1, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Smwutches, Jun 1, 2018
  5. XBLRewards8 Win User

Gems not received

Hello Wisefr0g,

After reviewing your account, your Gold subscription for the last three months was a promotional, discounted subscription. As mentioned in the FAQ, promotional subscriptions are not eligible for Rewards:

My Xbox Live Rewards account is not recognizing my Xbox Live Gold membership. What should I do?

Xbox Live Rewards can only recognize paid monthly or yearly standard, non-promotional Xbox Live Gold memberships. If you have a different type of membership, we may not be able to recognize you as an Xbox Live Rewards Gold member.
  6. Double O Slevin Win User

Need help please........

Promotional advertisements via the Xbox LIVE Dashboard regarding discounted Gold Memberships, etc. can only be redeemed using the specified ad while signing up through your Xbox 360 console. These special discounts are not valid through Xbox.com unless
    otherwise noted. Sorry for the confusion.
  7. CrAsHbLaDeS Win User

dashboard live renewal promotion

the promotion was on my xbox console's dashboard when my xbox live gold was about to expire. There was two options for the promotion, one was a discounted 12months and the other one was 600points if you use a prepaid card. I just checked my email, there
    is no email with the 600 points.....
  8. Smwutches Win User

You would need to contact support and speak to billing. Http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  9. Mistress Sara Win User

Not displaying 40% promotion on my account

Hi there,

The account that shows the promotion, is it a silver account by chance?

Most if the time the discounted gold promotions are only offered to silver accounts as an incentive to have them go gold.
Thema:

1. Xbox live gold discount promotion - Similar Threads - live gold discount

2. Xbox Live Gold Discount not taken into consideration

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Gold Discount not taken into consideration: I have just purchased Battlefront 2 on Xbox One but my Xbox Live Gold membership was not taken into account & so I paid £19.99 instead of £7.99. My subscription has been ongoing since 27th...
  3. Single Xbox One console; Parent has Gold Live; Son not being offered Gold discount for game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Single Xbox One console; Parent has Gold Live; Son not being offered Gold discount for game: Hi, My son wants to purchase Far Cry New Dawn Deluxe Edition from our only console. When he visits the store he sees two prices displayed: AU$33.98 with Xbox Live Gold, or AU$42.47 If I...
  4. Xbox live Gold Subscription renewed before we were able to use our Company Store Discount

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live Gold Subscription renewed before we were able to use our Company Store Discount: Our subscription auto-renewed. It was my understanding that we had that set to NOT auto-renew. Because we always get a Friends and Family discount through the Company Store. I have the discount,...
  5. In the store on the game page does not show the discount live gold subscription

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    In the store on the game page does not show the discount live gold subscription: On the main page of discounts, live gold subscriptions show a 75 percent discount on the game - DmC Devil May Cry, but when you switch to the game itself it does not show this discount and when...
  6. xbox live gold 33% discount offer in dashboard

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox live gold 33% discount offer in dashboard: I have the offer, but when I click the options to take advantage of it, it still shows as £39.99 instead of £26.50. How do I actually take advantage of the offer - I get as far as card details...
  7. Discount promotion when buying Xbox Live Gold

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Discount promotion when buying Xbox Live Gold: My subscription to xbox live gold for 1 year is over and I need to buy it again. The last years I have a discount of 33% discount; that is, he paid 666 Mexican pesos. Now that I need to pay it...
  8. Xbox Live Gold discount bought as a Gift

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live Gold discount bought as a Gift: I recently purchased an xbox Live Gold 1 year subscription for my grandson as a gift. Instead of charging me the special price of 39.99, it charged me $59.99. Does this mean that the special...
  9. Xbox Live Gold Discount Error

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live Gold Discount Error: Hey Everyone, I Made This Post To Bring Up An Error That Has Occurred With My Xbox Live Gold Membership, The Problem That Has Occurred Is That When I Try To Buy Games With The Gold Discount, Such...
  10. No discount when buying with Live Gold??

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    No discount when buying with Live Gold??: Hello, I have Xbox One with active Live Gold and I've just bought on Spring Sale Red Dead Redemption, that is made for Xbox 360 with backward compatibility, via Red Dead Redemption According to...