Xbox Live Gold Discount not taken into consideration

Discus and support Xbox Live Gold Discount not taken into consideration in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have just purchased Battlefront 2 on Xbox One but my Xbox Live Gold membership was not taken into account & so I paid £19.99 instead of £7.99. My... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Barry1971a, Jan 24, 2021.

1. Barry1971a
    Barry1971a Guest

I have just purchased Battlefront 2 on Xbox One but my Xbox Live Gold membership was not taken into account & so I paid £19.99 instead of £7.99.

My subscription has been ongoing since 27th January 2016 & is due to renew next Wednesday.

How do I go about getting this discount refunded to me since every option I try on webchat says webchat is not available & there appear to be no other contact methods available?

:)

Barry1971a, Jan 24, 2021
  2. reforc3 Win User

Hello If you haven't started the game just yet you can try to do a refund of the game and afterwards see if you can buy the game again with the discount price.

You can follow the instructions in the link below to see if your purchase is valid for a refund:

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/subscriptions-billing/buy-games-apps/refund-orders
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

dragon age 2 and wwe all stars

Greetings elton Dragon Age 2 was offered in discount with gold a few times back yet there are always new possibilities for discounts so keep an eye of the weekly deals with gold

www.xbox.com/en-US/live/deals-with-gold

As for WWE All Stars that game was taken off the marketplace since the publisher became defunct

If you have ideas to share or requests you can post them here

https://xbox.uservoice.com/
  4. Mister Gwyther Win User

Xbox Live Family Plan add-on...

OP: This was taken from the Family Plan FAQ (www.xbox.com/.../FamilyPackFAQ) which I highly suggest you take a look at before purchasing a Family Plan for your family. Let me know
    if you have any other questions.

Q: I am currently an Xbox LIVE Gold member. If I have time remaining on my current subscription, do I receive a discount on an Xbox LIVE Gold Family Pack?

A: We will give existing Xbox LIVE Gold members a prorated discount on the purchase of a Family Pack. For each month remaining on your current Xbox LIVE Gold subscription, we will reduce the purchase price of a Family Pack by $5. For example, if you have
    six months of your Gold subscription remaining, you qualify for a $30 discount and will only be charged $69.99 at the time of purchase. If you have 20 months or more of your current Xbox LIVE Gold subscription remaining, you can upgrade to an Xbox LIVE Gold
    Family Pack for free. You will not receive a refund for any remaining subscription time in excess of 20 months.
  5. Fyer Win User

Family Pack question

Q: I am currently an Xbox LIVE Gold member. If I have time remaining on my current subscription, do I receive a discount on an Xbox LIVE Gold Family Pack?

A: We will give existing Xbox LIVE Gold members a prorated discount on the purchase of a Family Pack. This discount will be based on how many months remain on your existing Gold Membership and the amount of the discount varies by region.
    You will see the discount amount during the checkout process before your order is final.
    That's from the FAQ that can be
    found here
    . Not sure if it helps but it is a good read on the plan.
  6. MDG o CROWN o Win User

Deals with Gold show no discount

If you have a discount, maybe it is due to an error, give it time to see the discount or maybe your Xbox Live Gold membership is over
Thema:

1. Xbox Live Gold Discount not taken into consideration - Similar Threads - Live Gold Discount

2. Single Xbox One console; Parent has Gold Live; Son not being offered Gold discount for game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Single Xbox One console; Parent has Gold Live; Son not being offered Gold discount for game: Hi, My son wants to purchase Far Cry New Dawn Deluxe Edition from our only console. When he visits the store he sees two prices displayed: AU$33.98 with Xbox Live Gold, or AU$42.47 If I...
  3. Xbox live Gold Subscription renewed before we were able to use our Company Store Discount

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live Gold Subscription renewed before we were able to use our Company Store Discount: Our subscription auto-renewed. It was my understanding that we had that set to NOT auto-renew. Because we always get a Friends and Family discount through the Company Store. I have the discount,...
  4. In the store on the game page does not show the discount live gold subscription

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    In the store on the game page does not show the discount live gold subscription: On the main page of discounts, live gold subscriptions show a 75 percent discount on the game - DmC Devil May Cry, but when you switch to the game itself it does not show this discount and when...
  5. xbox live gold 33% discount offer in dashboard

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox live gold 33% discount offer in dashboard: I have the offer, but when I click the options to take advantage of it, it still shows as £39.99 instead of £26.50. How do I actually take advantage of the offer - I get as far as card details...
  6. Discount promotion when buying Xbox Live Gold

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Discount promotion when buying Xbox Live Gold: My subscription to xbox live gold for 1 year is over and I need to buy it again. The last years I have a discount of 33% discount; that is, he paid 666 Mexican pesos. Now that I need to pay it...
  7. Xbox Live Gold discount bought as a Gift

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live Gold discount bought as a Gift: I recently purchased an xbox Live Gold 1 year subscription for my grandson as a gift. Instead of charging me the special price of 39.99, it charged me $59.99. Does this mean that the special...
  8. Xbox Live Gold Discount Error

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live Gold Discount Error: Hey Everyone, I Made This Post To Bring Up An Error That Has Occurred With My Xbox Live Gold Membership, The Problem That Has Occurred Is That When I Try To Buy Games With The Gold Discount, Such...
  9. Xbox live gold discount promotion

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox live gold discount promotion: I have just renewed my Xbox live gold via a special offer on my Xbox for £26.50, but the full amount of £39.99 has been taken. Can someone help please? b9b00ab5-19c0-4396-bdf8-b99a14e7eac1
  10. No discount when buying with Live Gold??

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    No discount when buying with Live Gold??: Hello, I have Xbox One with active Live Gold and I've just bought on Spring Sale Red Dead Redemption, that is made for Xbox 360 with backward compatibility, via Red Dead Redemption According to...