Xbox Live Gold Discount Error

Discus and support Xbox Live Gold Discount Error in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hey Everyone, I Made This Post To Bring Up An Error That Has Occurred With My Xbox Live Gold Membership, The Problem That Has Occurred Is That When I... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Redstone king25, Jun 15, 2018.

1. Xbox Live Gold Discount Error

Hey Everyone, I Made This Post To Bring Up An Error That Has Occurred With My Xbox Live Gold Membership, The Problem That Has Occurred Is That When I Try To Buy Games With The Gold Discount, Such As TT Isle Of Man I Don't Get The Discount. All The
    Other Gold Featured Work Fine Except That One, Is There A Setting Or Glitch That I've Missed That I May Need Top Fix Or Add To Get This Set Up?

Any Feedback Would Be Appreciated, Thanks

-RJ

:)

Redstone king25, Jun 15, 2018
  2. brandiesel1
    brandiesel1 Guest
    Family Gold pack Upgrade.

Hi, did you read this? How to join Xbox Live Family Pack.

I also read this in that thread in regards to discounts.

Gold Family Pack discounts and membership extensions

If you currently have an Xbox LIVE Gold Membership, you will get a discount on your Gold Family Pack membership based on how many months remain on your existing Gold Membership.

The discount varies by region, and is calculated by first taking the price of an Xbox LIVE Gold 12-month membership divided by 12 months (Gold monthly rate). The Gold Family Pack discount that you receive is the Gold monthly rate, multiplied by the number of
    months left on your existing Gold membership (rounded up to the next full month), then subtracted from your purchase price.

Note
    Your Gold Family Pack membership starts on date of your purchase. Your credit card is charged immediately, after any discounts are applied.

brandiesel1, Jun 15, 2018
  3. Fyer
    Fyer Guest
    Family Pack question

That's from the FAQ that can be
    found here
    . Not sure if it helps but it is a good read on the plan.

4. Xbox Live Gold Discount Error

Side Note, I Just Realised That I Cant Download Free Games Either, It Makes Me Add A Purchase Method, Do I Have To Add A Purchase Method To Get the Discounted/Free Games??

5. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Do you have a full gold subscription or a trial subscription?

If you're downloading the 360 games from a One, you do have to have a credit card or Paypal on file in order to make the purchase.

Smwutches, Jun 15, 2018
  6. I have a full gold subscription it just wont let me buy games with golds discount and it wont let me download games that are free with gold either.

7. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    You'll want to try contacting support and speak to billing. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or Contact Us | Xbox Support

Smwutches, Nov 3, 2018
  8. MDG o CROWN o Win User

Deals with Gold show no discount

If you have a discount, maybe it is due to an error, give it time to see the discount or maybe your Xbox Live Gold membership is over
  9. Fyer Win User

Family Pack question

Q: I am currently an Xbox LIVE Gold member. If I have time remaining on my current subscription, do I receive a discount on an Xbox LIVE Gold Family Pack?

A: We will give existing Xbox LIVE Gold members a prorated discount on the purchase of a Family Pack. This discount will be based on how many months remain on your existing Gold Membership and the amount of the discount varies by region.
    You will see the discount amount during the checkout process before your order is final.
    That's from the FAQ that can be
    found here
    . Not sure if it helps but it is a good read on the plan.
  10. Smwutches Win User

You'll want to try contacting support and speak to billing. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  11. Smwutches Win User

Do you have a full gold subscription or a trial subscription?

If you're downloading the 360 games from a One, you do have to have a credit card or Paypal on file in order to make the purchase.
  12. Redstone king25 Win User

I have a full gold subscription it just wont let me buy games with golds discount and it wont let me download games that are free with gold either.
Thema:

1. Xbox Live Gold Discount Error - Similar Threads - Live Gold Discount

2. Xbox Live Gold Discount not taken into consideration

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Gold Discount not taken into consideration: I have just purchased Battlefront 2 on Xbox One but my Xbox Live Gold membership was not taken into account & so I paid £19.99 instead of £7.99. My subscription has been ongoing since 27th...
  3. Single Xbox One console; Parent has Gold Live; Son not being offered Gold discount for game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Single Xbox One console; Parent has Gold Live; Son not being offered Gold discount for game: Hi, My son wants to purchase Far Cry New Dawn Deluxe Edition from our only console. When he visits the store he sees two prices displayed: AU$33.98 with Xbox Live Gold, or AU$42.47 If I...
  4. Xbox live Gold Subscription renewed before we were able to use our Company Store Discount

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live Gold Subscription renewed before we were able to use our Company Store Discount: Our subscription auto-renewed. It was my understanding that we had that set to NOT auto-renew. Because we always get a Friends and Family discount through the Company Store. I have the discount,...
  5. In the store on the game page does not show the discount live gold subscription

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    In the store on the game page does not show the discount live gold subscription: On the main page of discounts, live gold subscriptions show a 75 percent discount on the game - DmC Devil May Cry, but when you switch to the game itself it does not show this discount and when...
  6. xbox live gold 33% discount offer in dashboard

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox live gold 33% discount offer in dashboard: I have the offer, but when I click the options to take advantage of it, it still shows as £39.99 instead of £26.50. How do I actually take advantage of the offer - I get as far as card details...
  7. Discount promotion when buying Xbox Live Gold

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Discount promotion when buying Xbox Live Gold: My subscription to xbox live gold for 1 year is over and I need to buy it again. The last years I have a discount of 33% discount; that is, he paid 666 Mexican pesos. Now that I need to pay it...
  8. Xbox Live Gold discount bought as a Gift

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live Gold discount bought as a Gift: I recently purchased an xbox Live Gold 1 year subscription for my grandson as a gift. Instead of charging me the special price of 39.99, it charged me $59.99. Does this mean that the special...
  9. Xbox live gold discount promotion

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox live gold discount promotion: I have just renewed my Xbox live gold via a special offer on my Xbox for £26.50, but the full amount of £39.99 has been taken. Can someone help please? b9b00ab5-19c0-4396-bdf8-b99a14e7eac1
  10. No discount when buying with Live Gold??

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    No discount when buying with Live Gold??: Hello, I have Xbox One with active Live Gold and I've just bought on Spring Sale Red Dead Redemption, that is made for Xbox 360 with backward compatibility, via Red Dead Redemption According to...