Xbox live gold didn’t transfer to new xbox

Discus and support Xbox live gold didn’t transfer to new xbox in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I had bought xbox live gold the year membership a few months ago and got a new xbox for Christmas. The xbox live didn’t not transfer to the new xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Madbomber6924, Dec 27, 2019.

1. Xbox live gold didn’t transfer to new xbox

I had bought xbox live gold the year membership a few months ago and got a new xbox for Christmas. The xbox live didn’t not transfer to the new xbox with my account. How do I get my member ship to my new xbox?

:)

Madbomber6924, Dec 27, 2019
  2. ((Kodit)) Win User

Hi

Sorry to hear this.

Contact the live chat in Xbox support. They should be able to reactivate it or add the Xbox live.

Sorry to hear this affected your Christmas and hope it helps
  3. Aboredape Win User

1. On your console, sign in to Xbox Live using the gamertag that you used to purchase the content.
    2. Go to the Settings and then select Account.
    3. Go to Your Billing Options, and then select Licence Transfer.
    4. Follow the on-screen instructions to transfer the content licences.
  4. {Parity} Win User

5. Sean2383 Win User

Region Changing Problems

Hey Hawk,

I'm not too sure why your friend received a free months xbox live - this isn't something that happens to established gamertags when transferring region. Are you sure he didnt create a new gamer tag to enjoy a month xbox live gold? Or redeem a card of some
    kind?

If you already have gold membership when you transfer, it will transfer with you (provided gold services are available in the new region). If you don't have gold, you will stay a silver member.

Have you moved to a region where Gold is not available?
  6. TDU Stylez Win User

Just a few simple questions on considering buying the one?

Your Account will transfer to the Xbox One this will include your achievement, xbl gold membership so there is no need to worry about getting a new Xbox Live Gold Membership for the Xbox One because it will work still on the Xbox 360 and the Xbox One
Thema:

1. Xbox live gold didn’t transfer to new xbox - Similar Threads - live gold didn’t

2. I didn't receive the Xbox live gold badge. On my profile for tcb87

in XboX Insiders
    I didn't receive the Xbox live gold badge. On my profile for tcb87: I didn't receive the Xbox, live gold badge. for tcb87 for my profile. submitted by /u/Beginning_Canary_160 [link] [comments]
  3. Missing Xbox Live Gold Memorial Badge on account.

in XboX Insiders
    Missing Xbox Live Gold Memorial Badge on account.: It's been 8 months since the rollout began and I never got it on my profile and I'm on the alpha skip ahead builds on console, I don't know if it's a bug or not? submitted by /u/mtaraylz...
  4. Xbox gold live 3 month

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox gold live 3 month: Bought a 3 month xbox live gold for my son for Christmas and last month I tried to add it to his console and it would not put it on. Just last week I tried to add it and it said code was not...
  5. I cannot play Live with Gold games without an active subscription now?

in XboX Insiders
    I cannot play Live with Gold games without an active subscription now?: Today I tried to play one of my games from Live with Gold to discover that I cannot play it anymore, and I remember that even if I don't have Live with Gold or Game Pass Ultimate active...
  6. How do I contact Xbox to receive my Xbox Live Gold badge?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I contact Xbox to receive my Xbox Live Gold badge?: I still don’t have the Xbox Live Gold profile badge that Xbox gave everyone in September. I have had an active Gold account for many years with no pause. c5b2669f-5fe1-44dc-b9cc-7fa51bea073a
  7. How do I redeem a 12 month Xbox live gold subscription and keep my ultimate for 12 months...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I redeem a 12 month Xbox live gold subscription and keep my ultimate for 12 months...: I need help so I don’t lose my full subscription 94d1d692-146c-48bf-b16a-73f1dd8755b2
  8. xbox live gold didn’t share with one of my accounts

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox live gold didn’t share with one of my accounts: So I have xbox live gold in one of my accounts on my xbox, but when i set it as my home xbox, it didn’t share with one of the accounts on the xbox. So what can I do to get it on that account?...
  9. Didn’t receive 3 month Xbox live gold email from January promotion

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Didn’t receive 3 month Xbox live gold email from January promotion: Hi, I made a purchase during the promo period via PC on Xbox.com and still haven’t received a code for a bonus 3 month subscription to Xbox live gold. Below is the date and order number. Can...
  10. I bought an Xbox live gold 12 month card about a week ago and it didn’t work!

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought an Xbox live gold 12 month card about a week ago and it didn’t work!: I bought a 12 month gold subscription and it hasn’t worked ! So I waited a day and still is not working please help? 56474617-6f6f-4f3b-a976-79f2cdd458d8