Xbox live gold deal ERROR

Discus and support Xbox live gold deal ERROR in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; so i see this deal on my xbox one 1$ gold but then i drive all the way to the store which is kind of far then i come back and i click on the deal but... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Puzzlesponge, Mar 25, 2017.

1. Puzzlesponge
    Puzzlesponge Guest

so i see this deal on my xbox one 1$ gold but then i drive all the way to the store which is kind of far then i come back and i click on the deal but it says PAY 10$ So either THIS SO UNFAIR!

:)

Puzzlesponge, Mar 25, 2017
  2. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest
    Getting problems with the 8C210003 Error

Are you trying to purchase a discounted game from the Deals with Gold or get the free download for Games With Gold? If so then the reason you're getting that error code is because a trial pass is only good for some Gold abilities such as online multiplayer.
    A trial cannot be used to take advantage of gold only deals.

8C210003

onyxishere, Mar 25, 2017
  3. bigo1984
    bigo1984 Guest
    bigo1984, Mar 25, 2017
  4. onyxishere Win User

Getting problems with the 8C210003 Error

Are you trying to purchase a discounted game from the Deals with Gold or get the free download for Games With Gold? If so then the reason you're getting that error code is because a trial pass is only good for some Gold abilities such as online multiplayer.
    A trial cannot be used to take advantage of gold only deals.

8C210003
  5. AgustinSampaolesi Win User

Page not found error - Deals with Gold - Argentina

6. R1CH5TER Win User
  7. R1CH5TER Win User
  8. R1CH5TER Win User
Thema:

1. Xbox live gold deal ERROR - Similar Threads - live gold deal

2. Xbox live gold 36 months for cheap deal

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox live gold 36 months for cheap deal: My Xbox live gold ran out a couple weeks ago and I saw there was an option to buy Xbox game pass ultimate for a month for $1, so I thought, whatever, for the next month I’ll just use that. So...
  3. XBOX LIVE GOLD SUBSCRIPTION DEAL

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    XBOX LIVE GOLD SUBSCRIPTION DEAL: On November 2nd, 2018 there was a deal on the XBOX store that said if you purchase 3 months of XBOX LIVE GOLD you will receive another 3 months free. So I purchased the 3 months expecting to...
  4. Recent Xbox Live GOLD 1 Month for $1.00 Deal

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Recent Xbox Live GOLD 1 Month for $1.00 Deal: Hello to anyone reading, I have a question regarding the recent Xbox Live GOLD sale. There is an offer for one month of GOLD for $1.00. I currently have $10.57 on my account. Just for the record,...
  5. Xbox Live Gold Fortnite Deal Pack

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Gold Fortnite Deal Pack: Hi, i just bought the deal for Xbox Live Gold for three months, and 1,000 VBucks for $9.99 and the VBucks haven’t transferred through yet. Do I have to wait a certain amount of time for it to go...
  6. Xbox Live Gold deal for 40 dollars being 60 dollars in thr store

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live Gold deal for 40 dollars being 60 dollars in thr store: I recieved a pop up sayibg thay when i renew my xbox live gold it would only be 40 dollars but when i click renew it takes me to the store saying it is 60 dollars please help....
  7. Xbox Live Gold deal

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live Gold deal: Hello my name is Richard and I have seen the Deal about Xbox Live Gold being 33% off if i renew it now but it doesnt give me the discount. May i have it fixed so i can receive the promotion. Thank...
  8. took the 3 months of free xbox live gold deal , still haven't received the redemption code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    took the 3 months of free xbox live gold deal , still haven't received the redemption code: as my annual xbox live subscription was about to end i had a promotion appear saying "don't leave, here get 3 months free xbox gold when your purchase 3 months" ( stating i would receive the...
  9. Help with the Xbox Live Gold 3 month sub deal

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Help with the Xbox Live Gold 3 month sub deal: Hi everyone! When I went to the Xbox Live Gold purchase area, and it said they were having a deal with the 3 month subscription (you'd get an extra 3 months, and it would be sent to you within 10...
  10. 3 month live gold deal expiring before listed time

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    3 month live gold deal expiring before listed time: Hello, Just 3 days ago a deal popped up on my xbox one showing how there is a deal going on for Xbox live gold (3 months) for $10, The deal itself was supposed to expire on Monday April the 15th...