Xbox Live Gold Card Lost

Discus and support Xbox Live Gold Card Lost in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello everyone I have lost my Xbox Live Gold Card befor I entered the code. Do you know if I have a chance to get the Code with the serie number?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SpurIntegral318, Aug 31, 2017.

1. Xbox Live Gold Card Lost

Hello everyone

I have lost my Xbox Live Gold Card befor I entered the code. Do you know if I have a chance to get the Code with the serie number?

Thanks for your answer.

:)

SpurIntegral318, Aug 31, 2017
  2. omar_
    omar_ Guest
    omar_, Aug 31, 2017
  3. cross44
    cross44 Guest
    1 year Xbox Live Gold - $36

Never heard of either of these places... always a little sketch to do it.

EDIT: Seems it went up to 43$ now.

cross44, Aug 31, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Xbox Live Gold Card Lost

You would need to try contacting the retailer you purchased it from, but generally no.

Smwutches, Aug 31, 2017
  5. KindGryphon
    KindGryphon Guest
    Nope. Losing those codes are like losing cash.

KindGryphon, Nov 1, 2018
  6. k1Helix z Win User

Xbox gold pass

I don't really understand your problem, you can't get Xbox Live Gold on your account because you lost yout credit card? and how is possible that they're banning you for that? you can only be banned if you don't follow the Xbox Guidelines and enforcement
    is applied to you.

You can always get prepaid cards with a code to adcquire xbox live gold and game pass
  7. Smwutches Win User

Xbox Live Gold Card Lost

You would need to try contacting the retailer you purchased it from, but generally no.
  8. KindGryphon Win User

Xbox Live Gold Card Lost

Nope. Losing those codes are like losing cash.
  9. SuprX BR Win User

Como eu posso comprar a xbox live gold com o saldo da minha conta? e da pra fazer isso? [Translate] How can i buy Xbox Live Gold with my account balance? And to do that?

infelizmente nao, existem cartoes live gold, e existem gift cards para compra de jogos e outros. assinatura gold apenas com cartao xbox live gold ou cartao de credito.

[Translation - unfortunately no, there are live gold cards, and there are gift cards to buy games and others. Gold signature only with xbox live gold card or credit card.]
  10. Farscape247 Win User

lost xbox card

let me take a guess, you had an xbox live gold card from a brick and mortar store and you lost it but have the receipt, if that is the case nothing can be done, you have to treat the cards like cash, you lose it then that is it, even if you have a receipt.
Thema:

Xbox Live Gold Card Lost

1. Xbox Live Gold Card Lost - Similar Threads - Live Gold Card

2. I just entered an Xbox live gold card that was supposed to last 3 months 14 days ago and it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just entered an Xbox live gold card that was supposed to last 3 months 14 days ago and it...: My subscription isn’t working. 6368fb5a-bcb5-4237-8b70-62c42c387a2d
  3. I redeemed an xbox live gold card on my laptop on my xbox account.My xbox 360 fails to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I redeemed an xbox live gold card on my laptop on my xbox account.My xbox 360 fails to...: I've tried taking off the account and re-adding it multiple times and holding the power button for ten seconds and unplugging the xbox and then holding power for 30 seconds but nothing worked....
  4. Can my 360 console use a live gold card if so why does mine not do it it shows my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can my 360 console use a live gold card if so why does mine not do it it shows my...: Can my 360 console use my gold card membership mine wont give me nothing free or even a game to play free i spent 25 bucks for nothing tell me why plz 5186f875-9de4-4eda-ad36-6e225559eab3
  5. How can I get back my money buying Xbox live gold instead of Xbox gift card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I get back my money buying Xbox live gold instead of Xbox gift card: How can I get back my money buying Xbox live gold instead of Xbox gift card eb3fbbf0-9a7b-46be-b0ce-779f3ba225c2
  6. Can I activate Xbox live gold card?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I activate Xbox live gold card?: I bought Xbox live gold subscription card from store and threw away the receipt.i don't know if the activation code was on the receipt 5953441d-79f7-41f1-be51-290ba37e9551
  7. I remember last year when I bought the 12 month Xbox gold live card I entered 17 character...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I remember last year when I bought the 12 month Xbox gold live card I entered 17 character...: I bought my Xbox live from Amazon, same as last year. The codes are not 25 characters long, they are 17 and once you enter it in Microsoft.com/redeem, they send you a 25 character code. Is that...
  8. I bought an Xbox live gold card at Walmart and I used selfcheckout and I don’t think it was...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought an Xbox live gold card at Walmart and I used selfcheckout and I don’t think it was...: I bought an Xbox live gold card at Walmart and I used selfcheckout and I don’t think it was activated because the code isn’t going through, can some one help me? 2edba3a0-a6f3-41b6-8871-9b629e75943c
  9. Xbox live gold 3 months card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live gold 3 months card: Does the card put money in my account? Can I use the card to purchase packages and deals from seekers notes? 43c3a025-d90a-41da-a7df-39e5d163aaea
  10. applied xbox gold live card to my account instead of my kid's account. how do i fix?

in XBoX on Consoles
    applied xbox gold live card to my account instead of my kid's account. how do i fix?: applied xbox gold live card to my account instead of my kid's, how do i fix? 830acb8c-7012-4368-9c20-03678d04de58